Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
There is a guy at my gym who is very good looking... like guys want to be him, girls want to meet him, sort of thing.... he just undress at the locker and struts to the showers.... the guys part like the red sea when he comes through

I used to shower frequently with the team, but my dick is rather big and honestly I just got sick of the comments and attention (flattering at first, irritating after a while) so I’m much more guarded now.

Apologies for the quality of the pic, I cropped out all the furniture etc so it’s gone a bit blurry.

Attachments

D

deleted907269

I used to shower frequently with the team, but my dick is rather big and honestly I just got sick of the comments and attention (flattering at first, irritating after a while) so I’m much more guarded now.

Apologies for the quality of the pic, I cropped out all the furniture etc so it’s gone a bit blurry.

Mate, enjoy the banter, it's part of the locker room experience and a way to bond with your mates.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Question from the clueless..... if I was at the gym and going into the shower, how would I start up a conversation?

Well, it's better to start conversing when you're dressed. Then it's a more natural progression to converse in the showers. Just be prepared that not everyone is chatty when showering.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Where do you look when talking to them?

Eyes should stay on the face --- otherwise it will be obvious what you're doing. Unless the guy is right next to you - you should be able to get a pretty good view without acting like a perv. For me, it helps that I'm an ass man, because most guys will turn around when drying off -- instead of facing you.

LENWOOD01

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Showering was mandatory when I was in high school... I played wrestling football and track... as a freshman no one showered ... usually because parents picked us up after practice and because we where young and it was a new experience... but we would always see the older guys heading to showers after practice... once we made JB or varsity it was expected... only guys that didn’t lives very close to the school... I think the first time I showered was when I had a group date after practice and the guys where older so I had to shower to and ride. With older guys to meet up with our girlfriends ... that broke the ice for me... after that I was in the shower after every practice... my dad told me it was not only a bonding thing but after practice it was good to shower as a cool down and to not walk out into the cold sweaty and wet. After wrestling it was definitely mandatory ... to prevent communicable diseases such as ring worm... the only ones on team that skippped showers was the lightest weight 112..freshman on varsity like myself . he got ring worm it spread ... we figured he was timid because of his size.... when he finally saw him in the shower due to an out of town meet ... we all had no choice but to shower after flying into Iowa and going straight to match from airport... realized he was super hung! Kinda surprised everyone. No one showered after track... but the baseball team showered with us because we had morning aerobics before school they practiced in the AM.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always showered after any sport or athletic activity. My dad would have probably busted my rear end or left me standing there or both had I tried to get in his car stinking back when I depended on him for transportation.

I have come across my coaches showering, they weren't in a place to be seen but didn't seem to mind If I happened across them for some reason. In college a lot of assistant coaches showered with the wrestlers, especially at away tournaments, they would be on the mat working us then we would al go back and shower before things got started. Saying coach, they weren't that much older than us, the wrestlers being 18, 19, 20 , 21 mostly and the assistant coaches being in the 24 to 30 range, still used to their own time showering with a team.

I am kind of in that assistant coach/ grad student era now. I also coach some at area clubs and schools. Like yesterday a coach had taken his varsity off campus and ask a couple of us to come over and work with his JV and middle school kids. Plus I help put on camps and stuff.

One thing I have noticed, when myself and the guys who come with me to help at those schools go to shower, we end up getting joined by more of the team than the coach would say normally shower. It wrestling, so it probably had a higher percent of guys who shower regardless of the type of shower, open or private.

In my experience, more guys fuss about how long it takes to shower when they have to use stalls or partitioned showers, than fuss about being seen naked in a big ole communal shower. Just recently I have seen 3 smaller weight guys share a one man shower stall at a newer school that doesn't have the communal shower option and only installed 3 showers total in the locker room.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will make one more observation. I have a very good friend on the baseball team here who just had a baby with his gf, also one of our other assistant coaches just found out his wife it pregnant. Both those guys seem to have gone into all out flaunt it mode since they got their girls pregnant. Showering longer, hanging out, wanting to talk more in the showers. Maybe wanting guys to see the cocks that are capable of getting a chic pregnant. Its not anything I pick up as deliberate but their whole mindset has changed.

I can count maybe 3 or 4 instances in my past where a guy got his gf pregnant and all of a sudden came out of his shell in the locker room. Its like they think, ok hey, I can do anything, anywhere, with anybody and none of it can be called gay because I have a baby on the way to prove otherwise.

One guy in particular was a towel dancing fool if he showered at all. Once word got out he had gotten his gf pregnant, his dick flopped around the locker room as long as possible, sometimes in and out of the shower twice. Never a towel near him. taking forever to get dressed and usually putting on his socks and shirt before underwear and pants.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The new dad thing is probably more of a change in maturity than wanting to show off the tool was used to impregnate. There are plenty of guys, however, at my gym who are dads -- and are never naked in the LR -- some don't even strip to briefs -- they just put on/take off sweats and are wearing gym shorts underneath.

Seeing an adult naked was the dream for me as a kid. It only happened occasionally. When I was a freshman in high school, the popular football QB used his free period to help the gym teacher in our gym class. One particular day -- he got so sweaty that he showered with the rest of us!

On one high school trip, i saw a teacher strip to underwear. It was a outdoor/swimming event, but I don't tecall why I didn't get to see him naked. I was probably with a group of friends and we were done changing before the teacher finished his strip. Probably just as well -- because that would have made me instantly hard.

A couple of years ago, a high school basketball team showed up late in the day at my gym. It has a court, but they were more interested in using the pool after practice. High school kids may as well be women -- because I have no interest in boys. But I noticed that the coach was kinda waiting until they team was gone -- and then he finally stripped down to get into trunks as well. Got a good view of his ass. Really, any kind of authority figure being seen naked by those of a lower station is hot to me. There are a couple of corrections officers (prison guards) who work out at my gym. It's always a treat to see them naked -- because I'm sure they see more than their share of prisoners naked -- some of whom would probably love to see what I've seen.

I can count maybe 3 or 4 instances in my past where a guy got his gf pregnant and all of a sudden came out of his shell in the locker room. Its like they think, ok hey, I can do anything, anywhere, with anybody and none of it can be called gay because I have a baby on the way to prove otherwise.

Interesting. It must be a generational thing because when I was younger, a guy was called gay if he wouldn't get naked and shower with the other guys. I'm in my early 50s.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I have always showered after any sport or athletic activity. My dad would have probably busted my rear end or left me standing there or both had I tried to get in his car stinking back when I depended on him for transportation.

I have come across my coaches showering, they weren't in a place to be seen but didn't seem to mind If I happened across them for some reason. In college a lot of assistant coaches showered with the wrestlers, especially at away tournaments, they would be on the mat working us then we would al go back and shower before things got started. Saying coach, they weren't that much older than us, the wrestlers being 18, 19, 20 , 21 mostly and the assistant coaches being in the 24 to 30 range, still used to their own time showering with a team.

I am kind of in that assistant coach/ grad student era now. I also coach some at area clubs and schools. Like yesterday a coach had taken his varsity off campus and ask a couple of us to come over and work with his JV and middle school kids. Plus I help put on camps and stuff.

One thing I have noticed, when myself and the guys who come with me to help at those schools go to shower, we end up getting joined by more of the team than the coach would say normally shower. It wrestling, so it probably had a higher percent of guys who shower regardless of the type of shower, open or private.

In my experience, more guys fuss about how long it takes to shower when they have to use stalls or partitioned showers, than fuss about being seen naked in a big ole communal shower. Just recently I have seen 3 smaller weight guys share a one man shower stall at a newer school that doesn't have the communal shower option and only installed 3 showers total in the locker room.
I had similar lots of experience of the teacher assistant/student coach scenario when I was younger. I went on a residential trip at school and there were about 20 guys to a dorm and a student teacher also. No one gave it a second thought to be naked in the dorm with each other. I thought it was especially hot seeing the student teacher naked, his big swinging cock in the showers. But this is part of growing up and being a man, seeing what other guys have between their legs, hanging out naked together. It was his job to build that cameraderie amongst all the lads and that involved plenty of time in the dorm (half of it naked) and making sure we all got showers when it was our time slot. So he would take us all up to the shower block