Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Started seeing guys not wear any clothing in my gym’s sauna. My only worry is if guys continue to do this, I hope they place a towel before they sit.
I shower immediately before the sauna and wash my asshole with actual soap. No dirt in the sauna....

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I shower immediately before the sauna and wash my asshole with actual soap. No dirt in the sauna....

I do the same...wash my crack, hole, taint, balls and cock with hot soapy water...then I park it bare assed on the bench. Most guys at my gym shower then sauna

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do the same...wash my crack, hole, taint, balls and cock with hot soapy water...then I park it bare assed on the bench. Most guys at my gym shower then sauna
I was being perhaps a bit too coarse... surely it is understood that the body parts involved in the scrubbing pre-sauna for me are pretty much waist down and mid-thigh up. . Hopefully one does not need to put TOO fine a point on the descriptions...

Reactions: bimalesurfer

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At least once a week I use the gym sauna and or steam depending on the day and how much time I have. Last week after my normal workout, I showered and hit the sauna. The room was empty for a short time then 3 guys came in. I’m guessing they all knew one another and were talking about the weather, politics, and family. All three were older mature guys and seemed like they were regulars. All of them had towels wrapped around their waists; I didn’t and it doesn’t bother me to be the only guy naked.

Two of the guys left to move into the steam room. The guy sitting opposite me stayed and we remained silent; I’m not much of a talker when I’m trying to relax. A couple of times I happened to notice him looking at my cock. After a while the heat was getting to me so I adjusted myself on the bench and had to move my cock. He watched me as I made the adjustments. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes; I normally do that, just to chill. After a few minutes I open my eyes to wipe the perspiration from my head and notice this guy jacking his cock.

Honestly, I didn’t care if this guy liked my cock and was enjoying himself. He was doing me no harm and I don’t know anything about his sexual orientation. So, I said to him, “Do you like my cock, man?” He said, “yes” so I told him to “enjoy the view”.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hm. i am regularly the guy with the least on/most exposed. i've not yet had a guy openly jack off at me but i have been the conversation starter (as in someone asking me questions) about a tattoo or my PA or just making a non-sexual positive comment about the nudity.

last week one of the guys waited until the others left the sauna and. then pulled his swimwear down and off and sat there bareassed with me. it was great... he knew i wouldn't care, being in the exact same condition, and i just looked up at the movement, nodded in acknowledgement, and kept on talking to him.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My most recent experience in the gym sauna involved me sitting across from four straightish rugby players. My cock started to swell and snake down my shorts leg. 'Oblivious' to what was on display I sat there with them for 20 mins. Later on in the showers one of them says - I knew there was something interesting down there. Lol - guys in their twenties!

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My most recent experience in the gym sauna involved me sitting across from four straightish rugby players. My cock started to swell and snake down my shorts leg. 'Oblivious' to what was on display I sat there with them for 20 mins. Later on in the showers one of them says - I knew there was something interesting down there. Lol - guys in their twenties!

Why were you wearing shorts in the sauna? The most recent one I visited (mixed sex) at a spa hotel in Germany had a large sign in German, Russian and English stating it was a naked area and clothing was forbidden!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why were you wearing shorts in the sauna? The most recent one I visited (mixed sex) at a spa hotel in Germany had a large sign in German, Russian and English stating it was a naked area and clothing was forbidden!
Yes I was following the signs in a different country.

Rafael Carlos

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
P1017297.jpg
Who’s the left guy?

gideon8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m always naked in the sauna. After showering, I spend 10-15 minutes in the heat and then a rinse off and then sometimes 10 minutes more if I have the luxury of time. Was the only one at my last gym, now I’m part of a group that understands that being naked in the sauna is the norm.
Going to the Korean Spas in Jersey helped me get comfortable with being naked in a group, and now I try and set the example, especially with all the New Year’s Resolutioners....

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting to read how the sauna / steamroom cultures are in different countries. In Finland and most Nordic countries one never wears a towel or anything in the sauna, you can bring a small one to place underneath you, but you are always naked. And always shower before and after. Some lean forward or cross legs to hide but most men don’t. Semis happen.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting to read how the sauna / steamroom cultures are in different countries. In Finland and most Nordic countries one never wears a towel or anything in the sauna, you can bring a small one to place underneath you, but you are always naked. And always shower before and after. Some lean forward or cross legs to hide but most men don’t. Semis happen.
I must be ‘Nordic’ in some way... I always shower before and after. Always bareassed. Always just sit normally and talk to other guys. I’ve seen one or two act uncomfortable, but almost always it’s “good morning!’ And keep on talking. Several have started doing as I do...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Same in my country. Spas an Welness Resorts always fully naked in the sauna or steam room, even mixed men and women. There are frequently bathing suit days or women only hours, but far out most days it's mixed visitors and NO CLOTHES!
It's a huge difference with Spas and Wellness centres in the US.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a mid west city in the United States. I can't think of any gym that has a sauna exclusivly for men to use nude. They are now co ed or don't exist. I can only think of one gym that still has an open shower, and 3 of the showers have had curtains placed around them.