Size Modifier

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"The giant had a wound on his dick," I said as I walked with the priestess to the river, "Why didn't I get that wound when I stole his dick?"

"The magic doesn't work that way," said the priestess with a shrug. "It won't cure wounds on your penis and it won't transfer wounds to other people. Loki doesn't like healing anything but minor stuff, so it's hard to make potions that cure wounds. If the giant were to use this potion to get a new penis somehow, the chunk that was missing from his old one will be missing from anything he steals."

"Sounds too complicated."

I was strongly feeling the weight of my new dick. Even my original dick was never this heavy when it was soft. This new one was both longer and thicker and I could feel it dangling and swaying far below my balls.

When we got to the river, I scrubbed my hands in the water to remove the potion. The priestess removed all her clothes and waded out to rinse the blood from her pale skin. I watched the light shine off her wet body until my dick was a throbbing 10-inch erection.

The veins stood out all along my length and its tip was plump and red. Its hot flesh was soothed when I waded out into the cool river, but most of my dick was standing straight up out of the water.

The priestess raised an eyebrow. "I see you've managed to get yourself an even bigger penis. Very impressive."

"It's pretty big, yes." I grinned.

"Are you satisfied yet? Can we end this foolish quest?" She was staring at my dick as its tip swayed above the waves.

I smirked. "This is still much smaller than my original dick. We've got a long way to go."

"Then what do we do next?"

"I plan on spending the rest of the day fucking you."

She waded up to me and put a hand on my shoulder, then pressed her firm breasts against my muscular chest. "Luckily for you," she said, "I'm in the perfect mood for a good fucking right now."

Rubbing my dick against her belly and her swollen nipples against my muscles, I grabbed her sides and kissed her lips.

We went to the shore and she lay down on the sand. I put my knees into the sand to either side of her and grabbed her breasts. She groaned as I squeezed them together around my shaft and dug my thumbs into her nipples. I stroke my dick with her breasts a few times and the swollen tip bumped against her chin.

"Oh wow," she gasped as she stared down at it, "It really is huge. I don't think I've ever had sex with one this big that wasn't a magical fake!"

"What about Jack? He's got a huge one."

The priestess rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, I forgot about him. He's a total dick and homosexual, but it's so hard to find evil knights to protect the temple."

I shifted down and held her hips. She spread her legs and I used one hand to guide my huge erection into her. She moaned and arched her back, thrusting her breasts toward the sky as I pumped.

My thick shaft felt tight inside her and her body pulsating around me as I pumped. I couldn't even get the last inch of my dick inside her.

Ella appeared out of the forest and smirked. "Oh, did I catch you at a bad time?"

I frowned but didn't stop pumping. I took one of the priestess's breasts and squeezed. "Where's Elrad? I thought you'd be with him."

"He's gone. He's got a great penis now and it's too dangerous for him to hang around that damned potion. I still want to stay with you, though. I've got my own reasons. No more sex, but I will help you as a thief."

I stared at her for a moment, then looked down at the moaning priestess and said, "Isn't there any way that you can give Ella boobs like yours?"

The priestess chuckled under her breath and said softly, "I could, but it would take months of research at the temple. I've never had a use for magic like that."

"I like my body the way it is," said Ella with a scowl, "Am I in or not?"

"Fine. We'll probably need your help, so you can come."

"Where are we going?" Ella's large blue eyes locked on my dick as it thrust in and out of the priestess.

"It's time to go find Lod and get back what he took from me."

"I was wondering when you were going to do that."

"Do you know where he is?"

"He has a secret tower in the north. I followed him there before my first adventure with him, just to check him out."

I pumped into the priestess faster and faster. Her insides were slick and hot, and they squeezed my thick shaft so tightly. Her body stiffened and she grabbed handfuls of sand, then screamed.

I shoved my dick through her pussy as it became as it clenched down, and then I gasped as I lost my grip on the flood of seed. It shot into the priestess in thick globs and I slowed my pumping.

I lowered my body onto her and grabbed her breasts. My mouth sucked on one of her nipples. I took as much of her breast as I could into my mouth, but it was far too firm to squeeze between my lips. "Such awesome tits!"

"Are we going to go there or just have sex?" said Ella.

"We leave tomorrow. Today we're having sex. You can join us if you can grow tits in the next few hours."

"Oh you fucking bastard!" Ella clenched her fists and stamped her feet as she walked off into the forest.

The priestess slid off my shaft and rolled onto her hands and knees. Sand flowed off her smooth back as she lifted her rear and spread her legs. She grinned at me over her shoulder.

I chuckled and slid my throbbing erection into her. I pressed my chest against her back and grabbed her breasts with both hands.

Just as I was starting to pump, I heard Ella howl in the woods.

"It's the lich!" she yelled, "It's the gods damned lich!"

The priestess gasped and stood up with my dick still inside her. "The lich! By the gods, how did I forget about him? We've got to go or he will kill us all!"

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
AND I THOUGHT I WAS WIERD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ITS BLOODY GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx T

____xxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxxx H

___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx A

___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx N

___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx K

____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S

_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F

___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx O

_____________xxxxxxxxx R

______________xxxxxx

_______________xxxx

_______________xxx B

______________xx E

_____________x I

___________x N

________xx G

______xxx

_____xxxx

___xxxxxx M

___xxxxxxx Y

____xxxxxxxx

______xxxxxxxx

________xxxxxxx F

_________xxxxxx R

_________xxxxxx I

________xxxxx E

_____xxxxxx N

____xxxx D

___xx

__x

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lights flashed beyond the trees and Ella screamed.

I grunted and pulled my dick free of the priestess, then pulled my sword free of its sheath. "Time to be a hero."

"Fool!" snapped the priestess, "You can't fight the lich! I've seen a party of six brave adventurers totally destroyed by that monster. Even with the help of a high priestess of Loki, it's suicide! Ella is dead. Let's escape!"

I laughed. "You call me a fool? You're the one with the crazy idea of letting a good woman die just because you're too much of a coward to fight a lich! I'd rather give up my dick completely and be a woman than a coward like that. I'm going to rescue her and you're coming with me."

"You can go kill yourself if you want." The priestess crossed her arms over her bare breasts. "I'm not coming with you. I plan on living for a long time."

"You can live," I said as I swung my sword around to point at her, "But you'll do it helping me fight the lich. Otherwise I'll give you a few scars and bruises right now, and when I'm done rescuing Ella, I'll go back to your temple and kill everyone I find inside."

"It doesn't matter what you plan to do after you fight the lich because you'll be dead."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You don't have to fight the lich. Just help me with some magic and distract it while I rescue Ella. You won't die."

She glared at me with her large, dark eyes. "I'd better not. You know what happens to you if I die."

I ran through the forest toward were the lights flashed and found Ella's clothing, weapons, and supplies. My dick had almost softened, but when I saw her torn underwear in the pile and realized that she must be completely naked, my erection sprang up to a full 10 inches.

The priestess joined me after she took a moment to dress. She was quickly sewing a few crude stitches into the tears of her robe so that it covered her breasts.

As my shaft throbbed, I looked around. "Where is the lich's castle?"

The priestess sighed and walked away through the trees. "Follow me."

I started jogging and the priestess increased her pace to match. My dick flopped wildly, slapping my bulging abs and thumping against my thighs. It tended to bounce up and down even while I paused for a moment to let the priestess catch up.

I ran past a twisted old tree and my dick swung out to the side just in time to smack into the tree. I howled and my shaft dug sharply into my hip, then bent backwards as my hip passed by the tree.

The jolt of pain made me fall forward onto my face with my aching dick still sticking out to the side. I rolled onto my back and grabbed my erection as I screamed and writhed. The last three inches of my erection were bent so sharply that it would have been impossible to fuck with it.

The priestess cackled as she stood over me. "Wow. What did you do to your penis? It's totally ruined! After we went to all this effort, suddenly it all ends because you were stupidly running with an erection!"

"Fix it!" I snarled.

"What makes you think I can?" The priestess smirked.

"Fix it or die!"

The smile vanished from the priestess's face and she slowly scowled. "Alright, fine. Give it to me. Loki, help me."

She slapped her hands together and rubbed her palms against each other until her fingers started to glow blue.

I howled as she grabbed my dick with both hands and bent it again to straighten it. I moaned in relief and flopped onto my back as the throbbing in my dick faded and it softened.

"Are you just going to lie there? If we're going to have any chance of rescuing the elf, we'd better get to the castle before he's done raping her."

Moaning, I slowly pulled myself to my feet using a nearby tree. I cupped my huge soft penis because it was painful whenever it bounced. "Ow, my fucking dick."

I walked the rest of the way to the castle with my legs spread and my dick in my hands. The castle itself was nearly in ruins, with several towers completely collapsed and the gate destroyed. The central keep was still intact and there was torchlight inside.

"Do you have any of the potion left?" I muttered as we got near the closed doors.

"Don't you dare try to take his dick. If I had some extra potion, I wouldn't give it to you. We'll be lucky to survive this even without any stupid stunts."

I grunted. "Fine. I just wanted to be ready in case I got the chance."

"Hold out your sword so I can bless it."

With the blade near her breasts, she pressed her palms against the flat sides of my sword and muttered something. The hilt of the sword shivered in my hand.

She leaned forward so that my sword was in her cleavage and pressed her hands to my chest. She muttered more unintelligible words.

"I've given you resistance to spells for sort time. You should be able to survive his first few attacks, and your sword can cut through his defensive magic. I'm going to be rebuking him as hard as I can, but that doesn't work well on such a powerful undead monster, so I'm counting on you."

"Let's do this."

I kicked the doors. the bar behind them snapped with an ear-splitting crack and the doors flew off their hinges.

Ella was lying with her chest on a table. Her huge blue eyes stared at me and her lips were pulled back from her teeth in an expression of mind numbing horror. Her face looked frozen and there were skeletal fingers wrapped around the sides of her head.

Wogon the lich was a skeleton with glowing red eyes in its bare white skull. Its thin arms stretched forward to keep its hands locked around Ella's head as it thrust its hips against her ass.

"I should have known." Wogon's jaw moved when he spoke, but his voice seemed to come from all directions and crackled like a fire. "Adventurers always travel in groups." His glowing eyes shifted down to my dangling dick. "You certainly are a big one."

His bones floated in their places with nothing to support them. There were no connections between the parts of his body. He was like a puppet held up by invisible strings. The bones of his feet clicked loudly on the stone floor as he stepped away from Ella.

A 16-inch erection popped out of Ella's pussy. It was shiny, wet, and dribbling. Veins bulged from its tip down to where the pale flesh met the white bones of his hips. A pair of balls the size of fists dangled and a golden metal belt clung to the bare bones of his hips.

"But you're small compared to me." The skull tilted back and cackled.

"Abomination!" roared the priestess as she flung her arms into the air and a cloud of shimmering blackness swirled around her body, "You are a worm in the eyes of my god, Loki! Your power is nothing to his, and your actions fill him with disgust. Cower before his might and beg forgiveness from your master!"

The skull's eyes flashed like flames and Wogon roared, "Ah, you bitch!"

"Beg Loki to share some of his limitless evil energy with you, or starve and be turned to dust! Loki has the power!"

"I could do that." Wogon raised his hand and aimed a skeletal finger at the priestess, "But I think I'd rather kill you until you shut your damned mouth."

My sword clattered against bone and the bone snapped. Wogon's pointing hand fell to the floor. "No zapping finger magic today, lich!" I yelled.

His glowing eyes stared at his broken arm. "Oh, you've got something special in that sword. Let's see how you like my special stuff."

He raised his remaining hand and a yellow blob shot out. It wobbled in the air and slammed into my chest, throwing me against the wall. Before I could move, it spread across my arms and onto the wall, then turned as hard as stone.

The stone was yellow and I could see my muscles flexing and straining beneath, but it was as solid as if it were a vest of marble. I was stuck to the wall and only able to move my legs.

The lich held out his broken arm. The shattered bones flew up from the floor and arrange themselves, then merged into fresh bones as if they had never broken. He flexed his hand and cackled, then turned his glowing eyes on to the priestess.

Blue balls of fire flew from the priestess's hand and passed through the lich's ribs as he walked towards her. "Stay back, fool! The power of Loki will destroy you!"

"I know you, don't I?" The lich's eyes went down to her breasts. "You're the same cleric of Loki who keeps showing up here, the one with the huge boobs."

He held out an open hand and the priestess screamed as she floated off her feet and flew into his grasp. "No! You can't do this! I have the power of Loki! You stupid barbarian, you said I wouldn't die!"

One skeletal hand ripped the robe from her chest and the other grabbed her bare breast. His sharp, bony fingertips dug into the firm flesh. He held her breast up so high that she was dangling from it, her toes inches from the floor.

He squeezed her breasts with both hands. The priestess screamed and writhed. The lich was laughing. "I've wanted to get a hold of these for years. I think I'll have them mounted above my fireplace after I rape you."

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Beautiful simply beautiful, please continue. Dont be liike all the other dumbass, burnout writers who start a great story then leave it unfinished

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dont be liike all the other dumbass, burnout writers who start a great story then leave it unfinished

Normally I wouldn't write a story this way, posting as I write, but in this case I posted the first part of the story intending it to be a complete story. Then people managed to convince me to extend it and I've been extending it ever since. I have it planned all the way to the end, so we can only wait and see if I will manage to reach that goal.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I clenched my teeth as I felt rage burning in my muscles. I flexed with all my might, and threw all my strength against the magic that held me. I felt it slowly weakening. Tiny cracks were appearing in the yellow stone.

The lich pointed at the table. Ella flew off like a dry leaf and flopped against the wall like a doll. She lay naked and motionless on the floor.

The priestess howled and clawed at the bare bones as the lich shoved her back onto the table and ripped off the rest of her clothes, leaving only her boots. He grabbed his giant shaft with one skeletal hand. His dick was so thick that his white fingers could not wrap around half of it.

"Let go of me! Loki commands it!" shrieked the priestess, then she screamed as the lich shoved his giant dick into her.

"Oh gods!" she wailed as 10 of the lich's 16 inches were forced inside her. The shaft was so thick that I could see its outline bulging through her belly. He hadn't given her a chance to adjust to the size, he had simply impaled her and her face contorted in pain.

The lich cackled and squeezed her breasts so hard that her smooth skin bulged out between his fingers. His sharp fingertips left cuts wherever he touched.

I threw myself against the stone again, but each time I was getting weaker. My rage faded as I tired. My muscles trembled under the strain. If I could have held onto my strength for just a moment longer, I might have broken free that very moment, but I weakened faster than the magic.

"Loki, please! I can't die like this!" The priestess was sobbing with tears covering her cheeks.

"If I were Loki, I'd say fuck off," said Wogon as he thrust in and out, "Seriously, he already gave you this awesome rack. How much more do you want from him?"

"Wogon, you're killing me! You're too big. You're tearing me up inside. If you don't stop I'm going to die!"

"Oh, so now you want my mercy? What happened to your precious god? I thought I was nothing but a worm to him, but now I'm the one you pray to!"

The priestess wailed wordlessly and the lich kept thrusting until he had pushed in at least another two inches. Cuts covered her breasts. Finally Wogon stiffened and quivered, then groaned and stopped.

He pulled out of her and she went limp on the table. She was moaning weakly as seed dribbled out of his half-hard dick and the skull turned its eyes back to me.

"She's not really dying," said Wogon as he walked up to my wall, his voice echoing out of the stones, "I've done this thousands of times, so I know. She's a little bit over-dramatic, isn't she? But she sure has great tits. You've fucked her, haven't you? Who could resist a chest like that!"

I clenched my teeth and snarled as I threw my chest against the stone that held me. I felt more cracks form around my biceps.

"Of course, now she's ruined for all other men." The skull turned to stare at her bare body, her legs still spread and her pussy stretched wide open, "No one can ever come close to a dick like mine. I should probably kill her to put her out of her misery."

The yellow stone around my left arm shattered. I lurched forward as far as I could go, reached down, grabbed the golden belt, and then ripped it off.

The skull spun around and the eyes blazed like two red torches, covering his entire head in flames. "No!" he howled, "That's not possible! You damned fool! Don't you know what you've done?!"

He staggered back and grabbed his dick with both hands. It went completely limp but it was still over 10 inches long. His huge balls turned black and fell off. They splattered on the ground and turned to ash.

His jaw flew wide open and his shriek was so loud and high that it made my eyes hurt. The tip of his dick turned purple, then black, and the darkness spread quickly down to the base of his dick. His entire dick came to pieces in his fingers and was dust before it hit the floor.

"No! My dick! No, no, no!"

He kept screaming his denial as he grabbed his own skull and ripped it from his spine. Even in his hand, it screamed. He slammed his skull against the wall again and again, then it shattered into a thousand pieces. Finally the screaming stopped. The rest of his bones fell into a pile on the floor.

Even with my arm free I couldn't find a way to escape the wall. I looked at the belt in my hand, then stared at the naked women who lay in front of me. Ella's face was still staring and contorted, but the priestess looked peaceful and beautiful. Soon my dick was stiff and swollen.

"Could someone help me?" I said it quietly since I dislike asking for help. "I killed the lich. I shouldn't have to break out of this myself. I deserve at least that much."

There was no response, so I waited a few minutes, then tried again.

"Hey, priestess. You know that belt you always wanted? Well, guess what? If you get me out of here, it's yours!"

The priestess touched for forehead with a hand and groaned. "Belt?"

Her eyes flashed open and expanded into saucers. She sprang up and gasped. She swung her head around and looked all over the room. "By the gods, what happened?!"

She looked at me, then the belt in my hand, then at the pile of bones on the floor. "I don't understand! This is...Ah!" She screamed and shoved both her hands between her legs as her face contorted. "Loki help me! That damned lich!"

She tried to get to her feet, but her knees quivered and she dropped into a kneel. Still clutching herself, she stood on her knees and swayed in a circle. With a small moan of pain, she fell face first into the stone floor.

With her ass sticking up in the air, she began to snore softly. I sighed and waited.

It felt like hours before she finally crawled to her feet and stood. She moaned and rubbed her face. "What happened? Why am I still alive?" The pain in her voice made it sound like an accusation.

While I tried to decide how to explain it, her eyes shot to the golden belt in my hand. "By Loki, you have the belt! Give it to me!"

"First, get me out of this magic."

"Just give it to me." The priestess grabbed the belt out of my hand and wrapped it around her waist. The metal rippled like water and changed shape to fit her body perfectly.

She put her hand on her face and started to giggle. I watched the scratches on her breasts fade away in moments, though the scar from Nolla remained. She wobbled and then laughed so hard that she fell onto her ass.

"Do you have any idea what this means?" She grinned up at me, her eyes huge. "Can a barbarian possibly understand what you've just done?"

"Does it mean that you're going to break me out of here?"

She smirked and stood up again, seeming totally recovered. "First, there are a few things I need to take care of."

She swung her fist around and hit me in the side of my face. "That's for dragging me on this stupid adventure!"

I grunted and frowned. It stung, but since she was just a cleric and I'm a barbarian, so it didn't hurt.

She punched me again. "That's for all the times you threatened to beat me!"

She punched me again. "That's for the scars you threatened to give me!"

Her knee shot up and hit me in my large balls. "That's for the scars I got!" I grunted into clenched teeth.

She kneed my balls again. "That's for raping me!"

She slammed her knee into my balls so hard it felt like they might break. "That's for giving me to that gods damned lich!"

I moaned and squirmed with the little movement I could manage. "Damn you! My balls!"

She grabbed the side of my head and stared into my eyes. She slowly leaned forward and covered my mouth with her lips. I moaned as she kissed me. She pressed her bare breasts against the yellow stone that encased me.

"That's for getting the belt of immortality for me. If I release you, are you going to hurt me?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine." She said and pressed her palms against the yellow. It melted away into a pool on the floor, then disappeared.

The priestess's robe was completely destroyed, so she was forced to travel naked, wearing only her boots, backpack, and belt. Ella seemed to be awake, but she would not speak. She shivered when I put my hand near her naked body, but I couldn't leave her in the lich's castle. I balanced her body on my broad shoulder with her head dangling down in front and her breasts against my chest.

Kafm

1st Like
Media
Man, this story is so awesome. But where is he going to get those extra inches from his original? The drama! The action! I can't wait.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"So you can't die now?" I said as I walked through the forest with Ella over my shoulder and the priestess naked beside me.

The priestess frowned. "I suppose you mean to ask if the belt makes me invulnerable, but no, it's nothing like that. It's not that powerful."

"So what does it do?"

"It protects me from aging and from all nonmagical illnesses. It also automatically cures minor wounds whenever I'm injured. In other words, when you’re a withered old man, I'll still be as young and beautiful as I am now."

I chuckled. "A true barbarian dies in battle long before that happens."

She smirked. "But imagine what would happen if you didn't have to die. I will continue to grow my powers as a priestess over the years, and when I've reached a venerable old age and I have epic power, I will still have this awesome body. My powers will expand beyond the merely epic and reach levels that not even I can imagine. After a few hundred years, I will be the greatest power this land has ever known. Finally, I will become a goddess and I will be the one to whom clerics pray. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with a god?"

"Like having sex with a woman with an awesome body like yours, I guess."

"Your mind is so small. I will learn the truth when I become a goddess and I have Loki himself in my bed. I will toy with the lives of mortals and shape mountains with my bare hands. I will live to see the ultimate fate of this world and struggle with the other gods for control over the universe. Do you see what you've given me?"

"But it doesn't protect you from wounds?"

She blinked and glared at me. "Aren't you listening? I just said so!"

"So it's useless."

"By the gods, you really are a total moron."

The priestess was frowning for the rest of the walk to the city. We stopped outside the adventure supply shop at the edge of town.

In the woods just in sight of the shop, the priestess stopped and crossed her arms over her bare breasts. "I'm not going in there."

I shrugged and started to leave her behind.

"Wait. Here's some gold. Buy a black robe for me and bring it out."

I chuckled. "Are you worried the shopkeeper will make fun of your tits?"

"I'm not going to show off my body for some fat little shopkeeper. Just do it."

I used her money to buy a robe for her and a loincloth for myself. The shopkeeper made no comment about Ella; it is usual for adventures to carry around disabled party members until they can be healed.

Once we were dressed, I took Ella to the temple of Athena, but again the priestess stopped just within sight of the destination.

"I'm not going anywhere near that damned place. You take care of the elf. I'll be in the tavern."

After I dropped off Ella and paid the clerics, I joined the priestess at the tavern. I found her sitting at a table with Elrad, deep in conversation.

I chuckled as I took a seat at the table. "You two have something in common?"

"This priestess is very intelligent for a human," said the elf, "I find her surprisingly intriguing."

"And it is my duty to spread the message of Loki's greatness to all races." The priestess grinned. "I've found great pleasure in spending an intimate moment with Elrad. By the way, I rented a room, so we won't be sleeping in the woods tonight."

I shrugged. "I don't know much about elves, but I expected you to be more interested in Ella's condition."

The priestess groaned and rolled her eyes. Elrad frowned. "What condition? Where is Ella?"

I looked back and forth between the priestess and Elrad. "You don't know? Then what have you been talking about?"

"Well, obviously I wasn't going to tell him that!" said the priestess with a frown, "Do you think he'd have had sex with me if he knew?"

Elrad stood up and put his hands on the table. "I think you should tell me where she is right now."

"She's at the Athena temple," I said with a shrug. "She'll probably be fine."

Elrad's pale face turned white and then he ran from the tavern, leaving us to pay for his drink.

"Why did Ella take being raped by that lich so much worse than you did?" I said after a moment.

The priestess took a thoughtful sip of her drink and then said, "Most people find the undead to be unspeakably horrifying. Just looking at one can drive a person to panic. To be touched by one can destroy an innocent mind. I'm sure the elf is tougher than that, but clerics have far more experience with death, and evil clerics especially know how to handle the undead."

"How long before she can lead us to Lod?"

"A few days, I guess. It was a bad experience for me. It must have been a total nightmare for her."

I grunted and frowned. "Typical bookworm thinker, they have big ideas but they have no guts to back up all their words. Now I've got to wait while she sulks because skeletons are scary."

The priestess smirked. "We nearly died on that last adventure. You should spend some time enjoying the penis you have before you run out to get another one."

"Let's take a look at that room you rented."

The room turned out to be small, but it had a bed and cupboards for holding our equipment. As soon as we were inside, I dropped my loincloth to give my 7-inch dick room to dangle.

The priestess's eyes went down to my dick. "You've really got a great body. Those are such powerful muscles and such a great penis. You were right to be angry when your penis was stolen; that ruined a perfect body."

"I know."

She shrugged off her robe and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Her firm breasts squeezed against my hard muscles. "If only you could have brains to match your body, but I suppose only a god could be that perfect."

I chuckled and grabbed the sides of her breasts.

She slid slowly down my body, dragging her breasts across my muscles until they were rubbing against my dick. She leaned back to stare at it, then gave it a slow lick from its dangling tip all the way up to its base. It throbbed and jerked upwards.

"When I'm a goddess, I will resurrect you and give you ten times the strength you have now. I'll make you a king, because a man with such a perfect body deserves to be a king. As a barbarian king, you'll wage endless wars to amuse me. It will be glorious."

My dick shot straight up and smacked against my bulging abs. It was as swollen as it has ever been with veins bulging everywhere.

"Oh, but I might have to make this bigger," she said as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, "You're not much bigger than Elrad when you are hard. Even though you're so much bigger than he is soft, you both swell up to the same size. He might even be a little bigger."

"Who cares about the elf?" I grunted as she started to stroke with her hand, "I'm still big."

She shrugged. "It's just ridiculous that a skinny elf would have as big a penis as a huge barbarian."

"I could use the potion on him."

"And ruin a great penis? What a waste! All we need is a way to make yours bigger."

My throbbing erection quivered and shot out a white fountain that splattered against the priestess's face and chest.

"Wow," said the priestess with a grin as globs of white rolled off her breasts, "I guess you've recovered from your accident in the woods."

"My dick has never been better."

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After a few days of nearly constant sex, my dick was feeling ready to fall off from all the work. That was when Ella knocked on the door. I was naked when I opened the door and she was dressed in a full suit of light leather armor. She had re-equipped herself with weapons and thief tools.

Ella glanced down at my dangling 7-inch tool. "I hope you've been getting ready while I've been recovering, because I want to get this business finished. I've got a plan. There won't be any mistakes this time."

I chuckled. "Get dressed, priestess. It's time to go."

While I strapped on my sword, the priestess and Ella talked to each other in low voices. Ella glanced at me several times.

I felt great as the three of us hiked into the woods. I had a loincloth to wear, a big dick bulging out between my legs, and a perfect plan to get my real dick back. Things had not gone this well in a long time.

Ella timed our journey so we arrived at Lod's tower at night. All the windows were full of firelight and there were voices inside.

I grunted. "What's going on here? Are you sure this is the right place? I thought Lod was a hermit!"

"This is surely his tower," said Ella, "Wait here while I check out what's happening inside."

The priestess and I hid in the shadows. Ella sped across the space between the trees and the tower. She hugged the ground and crossed the distance in three strides. When she got to the base of the tower, she crawled straight up the wall without slowing.

"There's a lot more people than we expected," said Ella when she returned. "The tower is full of women, but this doesn't need to change the plan."

"Women? That's strange," I said.

"Naked women, actually. I think Lod is trying to make use of his stolen assets. Try to get him away from most of the women, or distract them however you can. If you can do that, I'll do my part."

"Let's do this," I said with a grunt and I pulled up the belt that held my loincloth in place. I thrust out my bare chest and strode up to the front door of the tower. The priestess followed close behind me but Ella stayed out of sight.

I slammed my fist against the door and roared. "Open up, Lod! I know you're in there!"

Blue fire appeared in the sky above the tower and Lod's head formed from the flames. "Oh, there you are. I was expecting you to come eventually," his voice boomed like thunder, "But I am very surprised that you brought a beautiful woman with you. Doesn't she know how tiny your penis is?"

"Are you too afraid to let me in?" I yelled up at the flaming blue face and shook my fist.

"Not at all. Come in if you wish, but you will be under my power once you enter and I might not ever let you leave."

The door was opened by a woman with red hair. "Please come in. The master expects you upstairs." She was naked and covered in muscles. I could tell from the scars on her arms end legs that she was an adventurer, but it is rare for adventurers to become servants.

There were two more naked women in the sparsely furnished room. One of them held a sword and they both seemed to know how to fight. A stone spiral staircase led into the center of the ceiling.

The redhead locked the door behind us. The three nude women followed the priestess and me up the stairs.

I stepped into a room filled with six naked women. The largest was as tall as I was and nearly as muscular. She had blond hair and bigger breasts than the priestess. There was a spiked mace resting on her bare shoulder and an iron key was hanging between her breasts from a rope around her neck.

"The master has ordered that you two be killed," said the muscular woman, "Don't struggle; you'll only make it more painful."

I drew my sword. "More painful for you."

The priestess raised her hands and roared. "Mighty Loki! Destroy these heretics! Strike them down with your divine fire!"

Half the room filled with fire and women shrieked as they burned. I charged the muscular blonde.

She laughed at me as two women appeared out of the fire and grabbed my arms. Someone kicked me in the balls from behind and my belly convulsed in pain. I almost dropped my sword.

The mace swung up and thudded against my chest. Its spikes dug into my muscles. I clenched my teeth against the pain.

The blonde pulled her mace back and chuckled. "The next swing is going straight for your balls."

"Oh no you don't!" yelled the priestess, "Disintegrate!"

A green ray shot from the priestess's finger and hit the muscle-woman in the chest. Smoke flew everywhere, but the woman just staggered back a step and grimaced.

"Damned caster!" she snarled and flung her mace at the priestess's face.

I swung my arms and threw the women who held me into the fire. While the blonde was distracted, I stabbed my sword into her belly.

The woman laughed and grabbed my blade. "You can't kill me! I've got the master's protection!"

She shoved the sword back at me, forcing it out of her body. She took a step toward me, but her legs wobbled and she fell to her knees. Her blue eyes grew huge and she looked down at her shaking hands.

"Damn it!" she roared, then fell face-first onto the floor and died.

I kicked her onto her back and snatched the key from between her breasts. "You okay, priestess? I bet this key opens that door."

The priestess was breathing heavily but seemed unharmed. "I'm fine. Come on; let's go before any of them recover."

The key opened the only door in the room and the stairs behind it lead to the next level. We found Lod sitting in a pool of bubbling water with four naked women.

Lod was completely naked. It was the first time I'd seen him without a cloak. "Oh, there you are. That took longer than I expected."

He stepped out of the pool and I saw the 4-inch soft dick that I was so familiar with dangling over his very large balls. "I'm sorry about that, but I wasn't sure about your companion, so I had to test her. Now that I know she's a powerful caster..."

A bolt of lightning shot out of his finger and hit the priestess in the chest. She flew across the room and went limp where she landed. Her breasts were smoking.

I aimed my sword at his naked body. He had my huge penis, but otherwise he was as skinny as any ordinary wizard. "You're more afraid of her than you are of me?" I growled.

"You're no caster," he said and then wiggled his fingers at me. His eyes flashed with a light from inside his head, then he said, "And now I know that you're not carrying any magic on your body. You really didn't prepare for this very well, but you are just a barbarian."

"Where did all these women come from? No weakling hermit wizard is an icon of sex."

He chuckled and shrugged. "People are at their most vulnerable when they are having sex. I just cast a spell on myself so that any woman I put my penis into would become my willing slave for 24 hours. I have to keep having sex with all of them every day to keep their minds clouded, but that's a burden I'm well equipped for, thanks to you."

"So those women I just killed were being forced to attack me by mind control? You really are evil!"

"I guess the lesson you should learn from this is never go on an adventure without a good cleric who can keep the evil off your team."

"I don't care about your evil. I just want my dick back!"

He laughed. "How are you planning to get it without magic?"

"We'll have a contest to prove that I'm better at sex than you are, and when you lose, you'll be so shamed that you'll give me back my dick."

"That's your plan? You are such a brainless oaf!" He laughed so hard that his balls bounced and there were tears in his eyes. "And it's even funnier because you think you're better at sex even though you've got the tiniest penis in the world."

I dropped my loincloth and my soft 7-inch dick flopped out. "Actually, it's gotten a lot bigger since you last saw it."

His eyes turned into saucers when they shot down to my naked dick. He cleared his throat and said, "So, what sort of contest were you thinking of?"

"A simple test of endurance: I pump your dick; you pump mine. Whoever shoots out his load first is the loser."

He kept staring at my dick for a long moment, so I said, "Are you scared?"

He smirked. "Scared of your penis? Don't make me laugh. I could never lose a contest like that. The girls will tell you."

The three naked women in the pool giggled and nodded their heads as one.

I stood beside a window and gestured for the wizard to come to me. "Let's do this."

Last edited: