"Size of a Man" rule

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the inside diameter of the tube? If your penis won't fit in the tube because of your girth the tube will be of little value.

It also appears that they don't want to upset the shorter crowd with a longer tube capable of measuring some of the longer fellows on LPSG.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay... a ruler on a tube. Shove your hard cock in and you get an acurate measure of useable length. I get that... seems reasonable.

But what about girth????? A penis is three dimensional. This does nothing to give you a "real size" I have a 6" hard cock but it is only 4.5" around (barely...maybe 4.4"!) You put it next to a 6" guy who is 6" around and ther is no comparison! The thick girth is big and mine is small.

So, they need something that measures length AND girth acurately!

biker13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the inside diameter of the tube? If your penis won't fit in the tube because of your girth the tube will be of little value.

It also appears that they don't want to upset the shorter crowd with a longer tube capable of measuring some of the longer fellows on LPSG.

The inside diameter of the tube is 2 1/8"

biker13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay... a ruler on a tube. Shove your hard cock in and you get an acurate measure of useable length. I get that... seems reasonable.

But what about girth????? A penis is three dimensional. This does nothing to give you a "real size" I have a 6" hard cock but it is only 4.5" around (barely...maybe 4.4"!) You put it next to a 6" guy who is 6" around and ther is no comparison! The thick girth is big and mine is small.

So, they need something that measures length AND girth acurately!

When you buy The Final Say, it comes with the tube, as well as two girth measuring tapes. It also comes with a cool, black, velveteen pouch to keep it in.

biker13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all you huge guys out there, if you are bigger than the 9" tube, then just buy two and tape them together.

All members of this forum get a 25% discount on "The FINAL SAY" just for being a member of this site.

Simply enter the coupon code: LPSG
and the store will give you 25% off of the already discounted holiday price.

I am glad that people are finally talking about it on this forum.

Let me know if you have anymore questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks.

Welcome to sizeofaman.com: home of The Final Say, the most accurate way to measure your penis!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Balls and all " seems closer to real...

BUT!!!!

I tried that measurement and I'm *just* shy of 11 1/2 inches-

while the numbers are impressive, I don't usually shove my balls into my lover-though it DOES have a deliciously wicked appeal to TRY.... >:)

at any rate, i'm happy with what I have.

biker13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you're supposed to put WHAT in it??? (For those of larger girthed penii, how are we supposed to fit in it?)

Unfortunately we had to manufacture it to fit "most" men. Your girth is obviously larger than "most" men, and unfortunately are too big for "The FINAL SAY."

If we sell enough, then I promise you I will make one for the "extra big girthed" guys.