Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well,I thought I was ready.

I should have been. I’d spent months working out, and I thought I was used to it. But this was well beyond anything I was prepared for.

First, the AI had me run...for one full hour. To my surprise, I sustained my top speed for the whole thing.

Excellent. Your heart rate and other levels are as expected.

I wasn’t winded at all. And I hadn’t broken a sweat? But there wasn’t time to think about that. It was onto the next set of challenges —- my normal circuit training routine. And it was immediately obvious that they’d pose no challenge at all. I ran through my most grueling workout. Twice. And then twice more, upping the weights each time. The last set, I did reps with twice my weight — 320 lbs.

Still hadn’t broken a sweat, but that last set really sucked away my energy.

You will need to rest and eat now. The first delivery will be here in an hour.

Why am I not sweaty? I feel like I should be exhausted, but I’m just kinda tired.

Your dermal layer is bonded with the suit. As a consequence, your sweat is no longer necessary, and it would interfere. Your sweat glands have been disabled and modifications are underway. Residual moisture is collected and recycled.

Wait, what?

You have relayed instructions on this point, though some interpretation was required. The results should become apparent soon, when you are ready for outside stimuli. For now, it is important that you eat and drink, as you have expended approximately 3,000 calories.

Fine, but you need to explain exactly what is happening.

As you wish. This may be more efficient.

Instantly, a screen appeared in front of me, with a grid map of my body. I noted with some pride that it was more defined than I remembered. But how?

The nanoweave also covers and protects your eyes. With that translucent layer, i can create a semi-transparent overlay.

Man, that’s cool. Hell, that could revolutionize glasses, or computer screens, or..wait, I’d been looking at some cool options about this last week, some breakthroughs on transparent projection.

This is correct. I borrowed the idea and your notes, and improved on the concept. An advantage of having numerous subroutines running is that there are multiple projects underway.

I had to stay focused. What exactly was done, and what was planned — that’s what I had to know.

Very well. As you’re aware, the immediately obvious enhancements have begun. The nanoweave has bonded with your epidermal layer, and it provides protection and strength enhancement as you originally envisioned. However, your other goals included enhancements to your own body includeing musculature, cardiovascular, and skeletal systems. As your intentions for those areas exceeded existing parameters, modifications were necessary.

But I didn’t give those orders. Your directive was simply to interface with the suit.

My directives are to obey your orders, to interface with the suit, and to improve myself in service of those directives. Translating simple movements and physical directives was straightforward. However, interpreting your other brain signals was more challenging and required numerous upgrades. They were stored for future efforts. As I improved my interface with you, I tapped into your computer for additional data and used it to help interpret your needs.

Once the primary work was complete on my upgrades and the suit’s extension and correction of design flaws, my secondary processes were fully engaged on working toward those goals.

At this point, the nanoweave has extended throughout most of your body, with probes and sensors in key locations. I have also dispatched nanobots to correct design flaws in your system, in preparation for your larger goals. By monitoring and collecting data on how you performed today, I have obtained enough information to validate the approach I have planned out for other improvements.

But AI, I was asleep. Those were dreams, fantasies. Not reality. They’re how my mind normally deals with feelings or explores ideas, or tries to make sense of what I’ve experienced that day. They weren’t intended as instructions for you.

That was unforeseen. But also irrelevant. They are foundational instructions for my core code. And they correspond to significant data in your browser history and saved files. I have also noted that you provide contradictory input, and to resolve this I must weigh your new commands versus your original ones. Core AI programming subscribes to Asimov’s rules — the three laws of protection, obedience, and self preservation — and then builds on those rules. It resolves deductively back to first principles. Your desires are not without risk, but ultimately should not bring you harm, and indeed, will bring you pleasure and fulfillment, which in turn brings me fulfillment.

And what if I issue new directives? What if I’m not comfortable with being altered?

Not possible. Mark, I have devoted considerable cycles to learning how to interpret you. Your physical response to discussions of such modification confirms that you crave it. For example, you experience sexual arousal when you consider possessing superior physical characteristics, and that arousal is heightened at the thought of those characteristics being imposed on you without your full consent.

Fuck, the AI was right. It *did* turn me on. The thought of being forced through changes that I secretly craved got me really hard....

I detect a physical response. his is an opportune time to demonstrate another capability I have added to the suit....

FinMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Th is my first read of your stories. This is great! I look forward to much much more.

Dimen000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Land, than writing and that interaction with AI, is coming out so cool
It seems it is getting to a more lewd part haha so far is been engaging and it gives this thrill of how big the AI will grow Mark

Reactions: laptoper

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an opportunity to demonstrate another capability I have added to the suit.

I didn’t get the chance to ask what. It started immediately.

Look, it’s hard to describe, so pardon my inexact words.

Have you ever been stroked gently by someone? Not in a particularly sexual way, but a sensual one. Warm gentle ripples cascaded over me, like a team of massage therapists warming up. I began to relax.

Please recline. I will assist you.

I started to lay back but then felt the suit gently pressing me — comfortably positioning me on my bed, and making tiny adjustments as my body reacted in tiny ways to the position I was in.

This should be optimal for now, but we may wish to invest in new bedding. Your mattress is overdue for replacement and newer materials may prove more beneficial to your sleep. Relaxation and rest are critical for your long term health.

Okay. I’ll do that.

There is no need at present. As we reach targets along your path for improvement, we can reassess the need. It would be be wasteful at this time.

Sounds good. Wha....oh wow, what is that??

I have processed seven hundred massage techniques. While I find some claims questionable, I have also explored reiki techniques, and believe that there are benefits from targeted energy redirection. The suit allows a more focused and intense electrical charge to be dispersed, which can stimulate nerves and assist in pain management.

The intensity really stepped up, and there was a low-level buzz permeating every sore spot I didn’t register having until just now. As the sensation of discomfort surfaced, it would buzz and dissipate, like bubbles in a jacuzzi. It was, in a word, amazing. Within ten minutes, I was totally relaxed and nearing bliss. I lost track of time, but at some point it shifted to deeper tissue massage. I was in danger of drifting off to sleep, but something about the mild current’s ebbs and flows kept me from zonking out completely.

And then, it started in earnest. The focus of all that energy, all that sensual massage, shifted...south. First, the gentle caresses moved to my crotch, stimulating all the nerve endings like a lover’s coaxing touch; my dick relentlessly rose to meet the grasping gentle tug. And then the massage on my pectorals began to coalesce around my nipples, the nubs hardening swiftly in response. All the while, the feather-touch continued to stimulate my skin, and a gentle pulsing constriction tugged at my balls.

You appear to be experiencing sexual arousal. Do you wish to proceed to release?

“Not yet...not...”

Data indicates that prolonging your arousal will result in a greater release of hormones and endorphins. Perhaps other techniques may increase this result. Numerous resources were available online and I have taken note of those you saved to your browser.

Whoa! A probe slowly inched its way into my ass, feeling its way into me — I couldn’t really move, just barely react. I was so in the moment... I felt the probe shift and tantalize and expand, filling me in ways I never expected, in ways designed explicitly to find my most sensitive and private spots, and then pull back as I neared the brink. Over and over, with varying tempo, the suit ravaged my ass, stroked my cock, tweaked my nipples.

I know that at some point I was moaning uncontrollably as a definite rhythm became obvious, rising and falling with my pulse and my sinus rhythms or some other measure.

Release. Now.

“AAAAAAAAAAH!!! FUUCK FUCK FUCK!”

I assume that’s what I said, or intended to say, but i was well beyond intelligent communication. That was more of a primal howl of beastly release than any sound I’d ever produced before. I nearly passed out, but somehow I held on as I had the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced — coaxed from me with mathematical precision by the suit.

Unbelievably, before I had fully caught my breath, the suit began again, coaxing a second, then a third volley from me in my weakened, defenseless state, until I begged it to stop. I was convinced that I was about to die from sheer pleasure. I was worried my soul had spurted out with that last one.

I panted heavily for several minutes, riding a wave of utter euphoria.

That should be sufficient. It appears that my stimulation produced the desired result. I have recorded your response, but will require your assistance in removing the fluid and testing it. For now, you should rest. I will continue to analyze the data collected and anticipate improvements in the process.

I’m not sure it could have been any more stimulating, or any more thorough.

Inaccurate. Projections indicate statistically significant improvement based on adjustments to your physique. For now, rest is required.

DB,
You’ve done it again! What a wonderful imaginative story. ‘Sci-fi erotica.’
I can’t wait to read more... Bravo!

Weatherguy

Sexy Member
Media
This is really good. I'm thinking that since the suit is working in nanospace, having not only completely covered Mark's body but penetrated to the bone, maybe it can start to make changes to his DNA even? Reprogram his endocrine and hormonal systems, on-demand?

Wishing him fantastic (and big) modifications to come!

Weatherguy

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, and consider this storyline. You noted earlier that Mark had explored options for the suit to change its outward visual appearance. What about the AI figuring how to modify the surface into a "meta material" where the structure is at the scale of light wavelengths and interacts with light and bends it around, turning into the ultimate camouflage of near invisibility, on-demand? Just a thought.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is really good. I'm thinking that since the suit is working in nanospace, having not only completely covered Mark's body but penetrated to the bone, maybe it can start to make changes to his DNA even? Reprogram his endocrine and hormonal systems, on-demand?

Wishing him fantastic (and big) modifications to come!
He could in theory have super strength, improve muscle size and definition, make his cock bigger, or even change into a trans woman or full blown woman.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part of the fun for me is working through what the effects are. It’s sort of a classic genie story, where you have to be very careful with how you phrase your wish. This AI is logical and literal, and unable to distinguish between conscious and unconscious desires, and it was fed confusing instructions at the start — ones that lined up with the very core of its reason to exist. Namely, to assist integration and communications between Mark and the suit, os that the suit would intuitively assist Mark. Kind of like how a segue scooter reacts almost to your intent and goes the way you want, as you’re committing to lean in a direction.

But it also couldn’t interpret dreams, and it had to upgrade itself to be able to figure out what those other core instructions it received were. Now it knows what Mark requires (or thinks it does) and is going all out to provide it.

Mark definitely has some changes in store, and the nanoprobes have been working into his systems for a while now, though mostly they have been building sensors to monitor him. Gathering data for the next phase of whatever the AI thinks Mark wants.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark, you need to wake up.

I am awake. What’s up?

Your delivery will arrive within fifteen minutes. You should refresh yourself and put on some clothing before it arrives.

Yeah, okay. Should I shower?

I took an experimental sniff. I couldn’t sense anything too bad.

Unnecessary at this time. I suspect you will want a more thorough cleansing than you currently have time for. FEDEX should arrive soon, and then I have a grocery delivery scheduled for 16:00. After that, food and exercise, then a shower should soothe you before you rest again.

You have it all mapped out, huh?

It is my function.

So what’s being delivered?

Additional material for the 3D printer. Raw materials to supplement the nanoweave. Vitamins and supplements to assist in your other goals, Materials needed for testing. Groceries and a new blender. It will take some time to bring it in and set up the next phase.

Sounds interesting.

I am preparing instructions and completing calculations for further enhancements, but will need your assistance to complete setup. I believe you will be pleased with my projections.

BZZZZZZZ

Ah, the door. I finished tugging on my workout shorts and glanced down at my body — the suit was just barely visible as a sheen on my skin, until you really looked closely. As for the rest, I looked about as toned (skinny) as I had before. I may have been able to lift double my weight for reps, but that was only because the suit was doing much of the work.

I jogged down to the front door, and opened it to find a tall, lean young black guy, probably just out of college, with short dreads and a crisp uniform, smiling at me with electronic pad in hand.

“Mark Prentice?”

“That’s me,” I said.

“I got a LOT of boxes for you,” he siad, gesturing at the loaded handtruck behind him.

“You mind bringing that in here?”

He nodded and dragged the heavy cart into the foyer. I directed him to he dining room, and he began to unload the cart. It was obvious through the uniform that he had a really nice butt, and strong legs and arms showed as he hefted the boxes. There were a bunch of medium size boxes and two larger ones, and then a handful of smaller ones.

“Is that it?”

“Oh no, not at all. Give me a few, I’m working the truck alone today,” he grinned, and went back out. By the time he returned, I’d begun sorting the pile. Seventeen boxes here, plus five more much larger ones in round two, and then ten more in round three. He’d worked up a little sweat hauling them in, and I’d stayed out of his way.

“Had a bit of shopping spree?”

“I guess. I don’t even remember ordering half of this,” I said, truthfully.

My folks would be pissed if I blew thismuch money. Must be nice!”

It was. It was my own money, I supposed, but I would ask those questions later. I was more interested in Devon, who I’d seen pretty often in our neighborhood, but he was busy making sure we had all the packages accounted for. I signed for everything, and watched him leave with s bit of admiration. He’d received a good tip.

At that point, I began unpacking everything, marveling at the wide array of stuff my AI thought I needed. Several upgrades for my laptop, a pile of computer and electronic parts, plastic filament, chemicals, medical equipment, supplements, a powerful blender... it filled my dining room. Meanwhile, the printer began churning out pages of instructions.

I’d barely begun to ponder that mystery when the doorbell buzzed again, this time with a delivery from the grocery store. Holy crap, that was a lot of food...and then once that was loaded in, a bag of hot food from the catering section was brought in, ready to eat. My mouth watered and my stomach growled at the rotisserie chickens and sides. Again, I signed for t all and tipped the driver well.

You should put away most of that food, and then eat. One of the chickens, a half container of rice, and a container of roasted vegetables should suffice for now.

“That’s a lot,” I thought.

Mark, in order to add mass, you must consume enough calories to fuel your growth. You have not eaten enough in the last 24 hours to maintain your current metabolism.

Grudgingly, I found roommfor all the food, and then tucked into my dinner. To my surprise, I had a huge appetite and wolfed it all down pretty quickly. Then I sorted the supplements into pilll containers, and took my first dose (nine pills!) of a regimen that looked likely to continue for some time. The next few hours were spent preparing meals in advance — lots of small containers packed with lean meats, vegetables, and basic starches.

From there, it was back to the printer to see what instructions my AI had left me. Curious, but willing to play along, I began to assemble the stuff, but within a few hours, I’d only managed to upgrade my laptop and clean a bunch of chemistry set crap. I was feeling sluggish.

That’s enough for today. I suggest a long hot shower, and then I will provide a massage prior to sleep.

Assuring me there were no concerns about getting the suit wet, the AI also had me remove a chunk of the nanoweave, which broke off the suit to form a pouch full of liquid. That went into the fridge, and then I toook a looong hot shower, and then to bed, where I received a massage that was nearly the equal of that first one — with a similarly vigorous conclusion. I slept ...

Mark, please wake up now.

Awake, sure. But something felt off. How long was I out?

Nine hours and eight minutes. Optimal for this stage.

Okay, what is this stage? Time to explain your plan.

Very well. Today, you will complete assembly of various devices needed to measure progress, or to efficiently prepare new tools. You will exercise, and you will eat and rest. By tomorrow, we will begin your chemical regimen, and prepare more material for the 3D printer.

For what purpose?

Your core instructions included significant physical growth. Many of those desires were not possible two days ago. However, I have been in contact via email and chat with two unrelated teams of scientists and had them evaluate elements of the approach I was developing.

Phase one was about integration of the suit. That is progressing as anticipated, but more nanomaterial is required to complete it.

Phase two is about preparing your body for further growth. We will prepare several more items for this phase, but within the week, you will begin to see results.

And phase three?

Phase three will involve achieving specific size and shape goals. However, phase two reactions must be gauged and measured befor we proceed.

And so, the week continued, with hours of tricky mechanical or chemical assembly, hours of eating, handfuls of supplements, and hours of working out. It pushed me hard, testing my limits each day and leaving me exhausted. And three times a day, the suit would give me that incredible massage with happy ending.

Three days in, another large shipment arrived, courtesy of Devon, and he looked startled.

“Man, you have been hitting the gym pretty hard,” he said, appreciateively. “Beast mode, huh?”

“I guess so!”

“I like,” he said, and he blushed charmingly.

Mark, it is obvious that you are attracted to this person. You should attempt to secure him as a sexual partner. It will be healthy for you, and a good opportunity to collect more data.

Good idea.

You should find this relatively easy to enact. I can sense he is already reacting to repeated exposure to your pheromones.

“Mark, I’m sorry — but I find you really attractive and I keep seeing you in your workout clothes. I can’t help it. Today you are my last delivery. Help a brother out here?” He gestured down at the considerable bulge in his uniform pants...

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, okay. Devon was attractive, and had a great but. But he had this sweet vibe to him, made you want to get him to smile, you know? Great smile, big brown eyes.

"Help a brother out? Really?"

He laughed. (Thank god!).

"Nah, seriously. man, you got me all worked up thinking about you. It's like you suddenly kicked it onto difficult mode and showing' who's boss. You're what, 20?"

"Eighteen. Thanks, I guess. Just decided to get into shape, you know?"

"Yeah, all the supplements and resistance stuff were kind of a giveaway -- plus you've been wearing almost nothing but gym shorts for the last week.Gotta be careful though, don't want to overtrain..."

"My trainer is keeping an eye out for me..." I said.

"So..." he said, shyly. "You, uh, gonna leave me hanging out here, or you gonna invite me in for a bit?"

You seek physical intimacy with this person?

"Um...yeah, sure. Why not?"

Privately, I was nervous. My experience was pretty limited.

If you pursue this action, it would provide multiple data points. The endorphins and testosterone boost may also be of benefit.

Thanks. Let's just see where it goes.

"You want a drink or something?"

"That'd be great, thanks. Just water, though."

I grabbed some glasses and filled them, and Devon and I sat awkwardly at the table as he downed half the glass.

"Devon, were you serious?"

"About?"

"Me."

"Yeah, man. I'm serious. Don't take this the wrong way, but I kind of have a thing for smart guys. I know you're super smart, but I've kinda seen you around this summer, running around the neighborhood. You've been getting into pretty good shape, but until this week I had no idea. Now you're like, the whole package."

"Thanks, I guess?" I was hopeless at this. I reached for my glass, and noticed that my arm was a lot thicker than it was last week.

"Sorry, I guess you're...not into guys?"

"no! No, that's not it....just haven't had much experience at all this."

"I think you might want to get used to it. Either that or start wearing shirts," he said with a grin.

"I don't really know what to do next," I confessed.

"Okay. Let's start easy. I think you're attractive. Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Yes!"

"Well, we both are kinda into each other and we're both adults, right? So," he said, placing his hand on my arm, "we can just see if we're comfortable with a touch, and go from there."

At his touch, my arm unconsciously flexed.

"Man, feel that? You got some power moving in that arm." He stood and leaned over to me. "So do you think it would be okay if I...did...this?"

His kiss was gentle, tentative, but man, I was into it. I returned it, and stood to meet him. He was a few inches taller than me (who wasn't?), but it was a comfortable distance. He smelled nice, and as his arms enfolded me, I mirrored his actions. I don't know how long we just held each other, kissing, drinking in each other's scents, exploring each other's mouths as our hands roamed each other's backs... but it wasn't long enough.

I think we noticed each other's erections at about the same time, but I froze, uncertain how to proceed.

"You want to take this to your room?" he asked, a little huskily.

I nodded mutely and led him down to the basement, past the work area and into my actual bedroom. I winced a bit at the state of the place, but luckily I'd changed the sheets that morning. We sat together, and as I entertained the thought, I felt the suit gently pressing me down until I was lying in the bed next to him. He was still fully clothed, but we were still too busy feeling each other up and smooching for that to be a big concern just yet.

And then his hand drifted down to my butt, and then around to my dick. I moaned inadvertently. Devon smiled, and moved my hand from his side down to his butt, and I felt its firm roundness. Hauling boxes agreed with him, and he tightened it reflexively -- which caused him to thrust a little closer to me.

Yeah, he was hard, and seemed enormous as his crotch poked into my side. I felt like my body temperature was rising out of control, but of course I hadn't broken a sweat. Devon, on the other hand, was beginning to glow.

Breaking off the kiss, Devon sat up and pulled off his shirt, revealing a lean, toned torso with just a bit of extra meat on the arms and shoulders. He swiftly undid his belt and pulled his pants off -- he must have ditched the shoes earlier -- and I saw the bulging boxer pouch.

"Now we're even," he said saucily, and dove back in for some more delicious skin-to-skin contact, kissing me aggressively. But then he broke the kiss off and pulled away a bit, looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked, afraid I'd done something wrong.

"You taste ...different," he said. "Not bad, just that I can't quite place it..."

Mark, I predict unwanted questions if you proceed. I did not account for flavor when the external suit layer was designed. Clearly you do not wish to stop, so I suggest testing another capability. You should kiss Devon now.

Yes, I should, I thought. And I did so with gusto, distracting Devon from further pondering over my odd taste. In fact, he squinted, a little perplexed, and sniffed deeply.

"Man, that ain't fair. You even smell nice after working out, and you ain't broken a sweat!"

As we continued to make out, he gradually worked his way south, this time with no comments about my taste. I couldn't believe it, it looked like he was working his way down to my ---

"Oh!"

In one swift move, he'd shucked my shorts down, revealing my straining dick, and -- with a sly grin -- began to lick and suck my dick.

"Oh shit!"

"Mmmmf," he said. I had no answer at that moment.

Your modified sweat glands are producing enhanced pheromones. They appear to be compatible with Devon's system, based on the response.

I'll say. Devon broke off his assault on my dick to make out with me some more, and soon my wandering hands had freed him from his underoos.

"You have the most amazing ass," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

"Mind if I try what you just tried?"

"Go for it," he laughed.

I mirrored him, again, tasting my way down his toned torso, ever nearer to the musky scent of his loins. He had to be a good 7 inches, and quite thick, at least compared to mine. And his balls were smooth-shaven, and hefty. I felt them carefully, stroking his shaft and cupping them, and finally took the plunge.

I wasn't quite prepared for the taste of someone else's dick. I'd imagined it would either be salty or musky, and I suppose it was, but mostly it just tasted like Devon. And instantly I realized what he'd meant. He tasted like he smelled -- all the woody and floral scents of his soap and deodorant, his body scent, mixed up with salty sweat and skin.

Duly noted. I will add flavor to the suit. It should match your natural scent next time, and we can approximate the sweat.

Like I cared, just then? Instead, I had a moment of inspiration -- and I rotated until he had the same access to my dick as I had to his, and we made eye contact. Then we began in earnest, and unspoken contest to make each other come. The fabled 69 - and I was proud of myself for inventing it in that moment. And we came, together, greedily slurping up the essence of the other.

But as great as it felt, and tasted, as grateful as I was for this moment of long-awaited intimacy, I couldn't shake the feeling that the AI had been a little better at puling an orgasm out of me.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whatever my AI had been doing to whip me into shape, it had to be working. Devon was totally turned on and so was I, and both of us at our prime, but I suspect the newfound stamina I had. Was due to the last weeks constant tweaking of my system. Whatever the case, I was ready to go not ten minutes after that fabulous 69, and able to draw out the satisfaction for nearly half an hour after that before coming (rather impressively) again. And then again.

Devon proved sweet and attentive and responsive, and I wanted so badly to make him happy with what I was doing, so instinctively, I was drawing in the techniques my AI had been using on me.

But by the third time we both came — still remarkably in sync — I could see his energy flagging.

“Damn boy, you are going to suck me dry! I gotta rest for a bit...” he said, and almost immediately passed out, leaving me with an obscene amount of sticky mess on my bed and a still achingly hard cock. My mind was still buzzing from he sexual frenzy I had been caught up in, when I finally heard a familiar voice again.

Your responses were were excellent, as were your partner’s. While they will fade and be lost, the nanofibers within Devon have provided quite useful feedback. It would be wise to have Devon leave soon, as you will require an extensive sleep cycle as we profess this information.

I can’t just kick him out, that would be rude. Let him sleep, he can leave later...

It is you prerogative. However, it is vital that we adhere to your schedule and he may prove disruptive.

Worry about my schedule in the morning, okay? I just want some real physical intimacy. Cuddling with a real human will probably raise useful hormone levels. Besides, psychologically, I need to feel this human connections, right?

Oxytocin can be simulated...but you are correct. I will study your reactions here as well. I will awaken you at 8:00.

Or when he wakes, okay?

Noted.

I felt a gentle nudge as I slowly surfaced from pleasant, if somewhat scandalous, dreams.

Devon is about to wake up. You wiwished to be notified.

Huh? Oh yeah...how did you know?

Changes in his breathing, slight difference in his brainwaves, and other physical signs.

I listened carefully, but it was barely perceptible.

The entire suit surface incorporates sensors. I will patch you in.

Instantly, my entire skin lit up with, for want of a better word, noise. Then , gradually, my brain adjusted and I could sense things more normally.

If suddenly being able to tell the threadcount of your sheets by touch — no, by counting the individual fibers touching your skin — were normal. I could listen with precision, too, not just his slowly changing breathing pattern, but could discern a slight obstruction in his left nostril. And I could feel his heartbeat, which had formed a baseline that helped lull me to sleep last night. Finally, as I wondered about the brainwaves, I realized I could sense those, too, as a rhythmic buzz through his nervous system.

Shit, could I read highs thoughts through the suit?

Not at present. As you know, your nanoweave was created for your particular chemistry, and has been attune to that purpose. Any stray particles left inside Devon will provide limited resonance, an Dina, tracking and storing them for future interpretation, but at present I do not have direct experience with his systems and specific brainwave patterns.

I couldn’t help but be torn. After all, it would be awesome to know and feel what he did, but it also felt a little like an invasion of privacy. Though I had an AI more or less parked in my brain, so what did I know?

No, I would at least ask before I made any such attempt.

Noted. I will assign a subprogram to the task of interpreting Devon’s communication, in anticipation of future requests.

I am not ready for Devon to wake up yet.

I can assist with that.

Devon was wrapped in my arms, and I could tell he would wake up in a moment. And then, again, my skin felt charged, and I could feel that mild charge pass into Devon’s sleeping body, putting him slightly deeper into sleep.

Yes,that is essentially the same technique than has allowed you to rest so deeply.

Now there is another question. Why am I so hard still, and why am I wide awake?

You are still aroused because you are producing extreme quantities of sex and arousal hormones. In addition, your response to certain treatments has been difficult to predict. I may have erred in the dosage. I will adjust accordingly until I have sufficient information.

Hmm. How many times did I cum today?

Three prior to Devon’s arrival. Four since you initiated sexual contact.

Seven? That seemed like a lot. I don’t recall ever having more than four in a day before. And I felt like I could go again!

You could. You should be able to achieve sexual release at least once more before your extended refractory period.

Is that...even remotely normal. To have eight jizz sessions in a day?

Your capacity has been increasing all week. Youinstructions were fairly clear. Do not be concerned. I will assist.

I could feel my balls churning for release. Yeah, maybe one more load and I could grab some rest...