sleeping naked

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for what ever reason i sleep walk about every 3 years it seems to run in my family, i was in a hotel in manchester nh, woke up in hallway at 3 a m, nude, with no way to get back in my room......picked up the carpen in front of the soday machine, wrapped it around me and headed down to the lobby, imagine the humiliation!!! so in hotels, its boxers, at home nude!!!

sloggi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was at university my best friend told me how at his high school (boarding) the guys in his room had all slept naked, and how great it was. He persuaded me to try it and I've never looked back. Wear a T-shirt if it's a bit chilly, and have pair of silk boxers for if I'm staying somewhere where kids might come in, but otherwise I'm naked. Love the feeling when getting into new sheets...

I'm gay and cut.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sleep naked and have for years. Cut and straight. Wife sleeps naked except in winter. If I ware something I do not wake up with a hard on, which I really enjoy doing. My wife prefers I wear nothing and ready to Master The Moment.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anymore guys sleep naked in dorms or with roommates? What reactions did u get? Or have a roommate that u saw sleep naked?

I have slept naked since I was about 12. When I was in the army I was in single barracks, with about 30-40 guys in a room or 6-8 in a tent when on camps. Some slept naked, some in underwear or PJs. Nobody cared what others wore.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I rarely sleep naked. I like to sleep on my stomach and underwear help restrain my dick. On the few occasion when I do sleep naked my dick is either semi or hard and I can never get to sleep. But I do sometime sleep in pajama pants without underwear. I have the same issues but not as bad.

THICKBILL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have slept naked since highschool. Even if spending the night in the room with someone else - a buddy, etc. - and I go to bed wearing anything, I wake up naked....always take it off. Enjoy the feeling of total freedom. As a 100% freeballer, I can't imagine sleeping in anything....

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Slept naked for years. Lounge pants nearby if I need to get up quickly when guests are sleeping over.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Anymore guys sleep naked in dorms or with roommates? What reactions did u get? Or have a roommate that u saw sleep naked?

LOL...I went to Vegas with a college buddy of mine. I woke up in the morning with wood and it would not go down, so I just got up and did my thing with this big hairy phallus ready for action. My buddy Tim was just staring but after a while told me to "take care of it". Course, he meant put some shorts on, but I said "you mean you want me to beat it off? What kinda perv are you?"

He thew me my boxers and I put them on, but said that it was gonna stay hard for a while. He was 100% straight and I really wasn't trying to pull anything, so the moment passed.

But the hard on didn't go down, and when it popped out of my boxer flies, his eyes went down faster than a duck on a june bug.

Reactions: SouthernSpunk

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In PJ's as a kid....Boxers and a T-Shirt as a young adult. But the T-shirt would get all bunched up as I slept, so that went. Then the boxers would cut into my balls as I tossed and turned at night. So one hot summer, I started sleeping nude...

Haven't looked back in years...ONLY way to go ! Even in the winter, turn the heated blanket on to take the chill out, and I stay toasty....

I enjoy hoping out of bed early AM with a nice floppy cock...My teenage son often sees me getting ready for bed or getting out of bed nude, doesn't faze him one bit. I'm waiting for him to try it....