Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're being facetious, but I think a small penis would decrease property values. That's part of why I want a small dick registry. People have a right to know if they are living next door to someone with a small penis.

On that note, a small penis tax isn't that bad of an idea. It could be used to pay for the registry and research into genetic engineering to eliminate the small penis for good.

I'm curious as to how penis sizes would be classified. We all know that the erect length is the stated size of a penis, occasionally with girth for the thorough, but in day to day life we generally don't go around engorged. So my question is would there be a class differents between the growers and the showers? Would a 7 inch that grew to a 9 inch be more valued than a 5 inch that grew to 10? I'd think in day to day life the shower would be more advantagous and prized above the grower, unless laws were made to include certified penis lengths in our job applications. (actually perhaps having them on drivers licences would be the way do go as it's our most often used ID and could be measured when we go for our licence photo's)

Also the size of balls cannot be understated in their importance too. A pair of raisins under your soft python is hardly gonna fill out your pants the way a set of juicy mangos will. I'd even go so far as to say a huge set of balls could make up for only having an average cock of 7-8 inches.

I think there should definitely be made an easier way to identify those with less than adequate junk though.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And if Madison Ave is to be believed, America is awash with under-endowed men who should be in the market for enhancement drugs.

pursine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think you need to re-examine the logic of your arguments. Value and personal esteem are not related to penis size. They just aren't. For a start it is difficult to tell in most situations who is hung and who isn't. And are we talking about growers or showers here? You have linked your self esteem to penis size. It sometimes happens that people imprint like that--usually in their early teens. And certainly if you looked for validation of your hypothesis you will find it--especially on the internet. But speaking as someone who has a big dick (8"), I can say with some confidence that it doesn't mean jip. Stop obsessing about it. It really does not matter.

Reactions: mitcht67

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I think you need to re-examine the logic of your arguments. Value and personal esteem are not related to penis size. They just aren't. For a start it is difficult to tell in most situations who is hung and who isn't. And are we talking about growers or showers here? You have linked your self esteem to penis size. It sometimes happens that people imprint like that--usually in their early teens. And certainly if you looked for validation of your hypothesis you will find it--especially on the internet. But speaking as someone who has a big dick (8"), I can say with some confidence that it doesn't mean jip. Stop obsessing about it. It really does not matter.

You're just wrong. So very, very wrong.

davedgem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think penis size is a novelty. I think people--men and women who put value and importance on penis size are a joke. The real value and importance is on testicle size. That's where the masculinity value is important. All cocks piss, cum, get erect whether they are big or small...yeah, nothing new. zzzzzz...who gives a jizz? Whether or not you have a huge horse sack or mouse's nuggets is what's most important. How do you measure up Wally?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think penis size is a novelty. I think people--men and women who put value and importance on penis size are a joke. The real value and importance is on testicle size. That's where the masculinity value is important. All cocks piss, cum, get erect whether they are big or small...yeah, nothing new. zzzzzz...who gives a jizz? Whether or not you have a huge horse sack or mouse's nuggets is what's most important. How do you measure up Wally?

Because of fertility or what?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

lol wut?

Balls don't matter. I mean, they do from a technical, biological standpoint, but they don't matter the way that dicks matter. That's why it's easier to replace your nuts if they're lost in an accident or cancer. Sure, you'll be infertile, but with the proper drug regimen you will be able to function sexually and be able to do most everything you would have done previously. Hell, depending on how many hormones you might get on, you might function better sexually.

Lose your dick? Nope. No coming back from that without some kind of experimental cock-transplant.

... The real value and importance is on testicle size. That's where the masculinity value is important. All cocks piss, cum, get erect whether they are big or small...yeah, nothing new. zzzzzz...who gives a jizz? Whether or not you have a huge horse sack or mouse's nuggets is what's most important....

Well I have extremely small balls. Should I feel bad about it?
Im less of a man?

I guess no. So all the theories about manhood (and parts) are just theories...

mitcht67

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bigger dick, better life.

You like yourself more if your dick is big. It's no surprise.

It's a shame you tie your self worth to your dick size . I gave an average cock and I like myself a lot. All you did was use a "tool" to boost your self esteem during the interview. I'm betting no one noticed your stuffed crotch but you

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
It's a shame you tie your self worth to your dick size . I gave an average cock and I like myself a lot. All you did was use a "tool" to boost your self esteem during the interview. I'm betting no one noticed your stuffed crotch but you

LOL Are you seriously saying that no one noticed me stuffing my crotch?! LOL Get outta here. Everyone noticed. Dick size matters. It's all that matters.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm sure as long as the socks did not fall out of his pants leg or stick out of his zipper he was fine.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL Are you seriously saying that no one noticed me stuffing my crotch?! LOL Get outta here. Everyone noticed. Dick size matters. It's all that matters.

Did you make it look like this scene from Top Secret?

top_secret_ballet_pics_1.png