Small flaccid and big erect

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago at a Toronto Bath House I saw a huge guy stroking himself in the sauna. One of the longest I'd ever seen. Nice girth probably 5.5-6". When he left the sauna I followed him back to his room. When I got my nerve to approach him a few minutes later I went in. I thought I had gone to the wrong room. He was about 4 inches soft. I started to suck him and it just kept growing. I measured with the four fingers of my hand on the top of his dick and got 3 hands with a bit to spare. I checked later at home to discover that he was definitely a real 9inch +. He was thick but still very suckable. I took it to the balls which greatly impressed him. He said I was one of only 2 people that had ever deep throated him. He wanted my number but I told him that was against the rules my partner and I have. Promised I'd do him again if we ever saw each other by chance at the baths.....still looking!

jamrock1876

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it, when they see me soft im quite average so they don't expect much but the reaction i get from a girl when it grows to full erection is a mixer of fright, curiousity, amazement and overall hotness especially when she knows that she caused it to get so hard, gets them instantly soaked everytime.

Reactions: jmac and lapdog2001

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I too am I big grower, not much of a shower. I love it. The shock is even greater
Given how your cock curves straight up When hard, I bet just seeing it grow is a treat all in itself.

Reactions: The Impaler

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew a guy that definitely was small flaccid (3") that grew to a thick (6.5")
The head was amazing. Easy to get in mouth soft but almost gets trapped and stuck when hard.

Watch out!

Reactions: MateHung

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like most every guy, my flaccid varies wildly. If I'm doing any sort of physical work (gym, manual labor), it just shrivels up to what I'm guessing is about 3 inches. Being embarrassed about it seems odd. Either it's hanging well and looks alright or anyone that sees it from the smaller state to erect will may be pleasantly surprised. Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: SuperGrower

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Similar to other guys here. I am quite a grower myself. My flaccid is so small that i dont usually sport a bulge, even in a tight pair of pants.

I would also say that mine looksmtotally different from flaccid to hard. When soft, my foreskin covers an entire head with darker color. Whereas, the boner gives a brighter hue with head exposed to the world.

Reactions: MateHung

long_pencil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi men....

Some guys are just normal and very big if erect...

Are you embarassed by the fact that your flaccid size (small, average, but not huge), is not proportional with your size when you are erect?

So, I have the reverse problem. Flaccid, I’m huge...5” long and reasonably thick. But I am somewhat of a grower. I grow to 8” long which is gigantic but only 4.5” around which is pretty thin. So, flaccid, I look like I am going to have a huge dick when hard but it becomes a pencil. Even worse is my balls are huge. So, long dick and big balls when hard but thin cock.

I’ve had a longer dick and bigger balls than every guy I’ve been with but my dick has always been the thinnest too.

F2.jpeg

H6.JPG