Small flaccid and big erect

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, it's sort of cool really. The reaction I get from guys who see me flaccid and then watch it grow is great. I think it would be great to have a big old whopping flaccid dick as my bulge doesn't show much promise but that's the way it is. I've seen guys who have big flaccid dicks that are smaller than mine erect and in the end I'd rather have a big hard dick than a big soft one.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh cool, I get to perpetuate comparisons between penises and cars. :rolleyes:

Basically agreeing with the others who have gone before, there's a great line in an obscure 1976 Gus Trikonis movie, which goes: "My boyfriend can go from 2 to 7 in 10 seconds, if you know what I mean". General approval from all present in the scene follows.

While 'showers' get to bulge out, the big difference that 'growers' can demonstrate is always going to be visually and sensually striking, imho. :smile:

Reactions: malito

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a big guy when I'm flacid, it's a bit annoying as I am 6ft 4". It's probably not as small as I think it is, just looks smaller on a tall guy. As stated earlier the only thing that saves me in clothes are my big bollocks. It's always good though to watch the reactions that I get when little Bobby gets excited.

Reactions: BroBonder

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Used to hang larger when flaccid, easily 7 inches or so. The drawback was that anyone seeing it supposed that when hard it'd be twice as long.

Now having gotten older and having to deal with HBP (and the medicines i take to control it) my flaccid hangs seem to me to be smaller, even tho the erections are still the same (Or at least they are for now... "knock on wood").

Guess I've changed from a shower to a grower, and i'm not quite sure if that's better.

Reactions: BroBonder

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to be bigger flaccid. It just depends on blood flow and visible opportunity.

Here in DC, chicks are really into material stuff and the GQ look -- a problem for me. I'm actually not half-bad looking, but my weight puts me below the male model class guys. I'm also not one of the rich guys getting top-drawer poon. Just the same, it's a little frustrating that my secret weapon isn't obvious to all women. Sometimes, I just want to whip it out and bang it on a table.

"Look at me, woman, I am a MONSTER .. and do you have a sister?"

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My flaccid state varies a lot--I'm a big-time grower. I've learned to live with it. On those occasions I can't rely on animal magnetism, I revert to Plan B. Charm. Sometimes I'm so charming I disgust myself.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the problem of being relatively big (4-5.5) when flacid but just average when erect. The big flaccid and big balls really creat an impressive bulge but I am worried that there will be dissapointment when they realise I don't grow a bunch.

Reactions: coachhoops

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
Well I'm about 5.5-6 when flaccid but still dont really show a bulge because my balls arent proportionately big, but i wish i grew more when erect, seems like a growth of 1.5-2" from flaccid to erect isnt v impressive...

jonandy99

Just Browsing
Media
I am a for sure grower.... Rather average when soft, but I beef up when excited! I find that this can sometimes be physically painful... for example if I am sexually active of masturbate more than once in a day, it starts to feel like the skin on my shaft is being pulled to tight. I wish I was bigger soft.

Paladin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am definately a grower. Never took the time to measure when not erect. Largeish testicles distort the effect even more. No problem though. It is compact until needed and will inflate to a decent enough size if it is blown up. In all my experiences, the women have commented they enjoyed watching it grow and thought it cool that it actually grows as much as it does.

Make a positive out of it you know.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1:
Parisian said:
hi men....

Some guys are just normal and very big if erect...

Are you embarassed by the fact that your flaccid size (small, average, but not huge), is not proportional with your size when you are erect?

I made a comment to myself once that i had to bite my tongue later...

I had this boyfriend long time ago that i could not feel "volume" in him when hugs happened...and i was kind of disapointed by it because felt before a man hardness against me and tought he was "different" in some way as a man..but he was great and et and when the time came for intimacy i was very very surprise that he was "normal" ...:wink:

As a young woman i was afraid of huge penis that would hurt me like tear me apart and small ones kind of "baby" penis that would not pleasure me. Never found one or another in my life until now. Than i conclude that a sleeping penis is not a true meassure what he really is when awake.

Reactions: coachhoops