small girls are really tighter (size 0, 98 lbs)

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
There is very probably a correlation. It's just that one by one you can't tell. At ThundersPlace a height vs penis size poll was run and with over 1000 particpants a fairly significant correlation was found. Since it applies to guys then it logically may apply to women. Taller women probably, in general, have deeper vaginas, and wider hip women probably, in general, have vaginas that can handle more girth. This may not exactly apply to black women as several guys have told me they couldn't touch bottom with any black women they were with, no matter what her size was, but could with some of the other women. These guys were from 6.5 to 7.5 in length. One of the guys had had sex with very many women. Apparently their shape allows for more.

Reactions: mib348

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I'm 5'0 and around 95 pounds. Every guy I've been with says I'm super tight. Even when I was in a 4 year relationship, He always said I was really tight. I think I just shrink back up after sex or something.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok not another one of these threads about body size and pussy size. Previously I have only been with normal sized women (130-150 lbs) that were all above 5'7". Last week I had sex with a 21 year old hottie that was a mere 98 lbs and a size 0 (yes, ZERO) at about 5,6". She was obviously small sized but not anorexic. Well the myth is true (in my experience anyway).. I have an average sized penis (6.5") and pretty good girth, but nothing like some of the horses on here (!). She had a very hard time taking me all the way in and had to put her hand in front of her puss to guide me in. Doggy was not possible with her as she said it was too deep a penetration... Needless to say, her pussy was the tightest little thing I have ever experienced! It literally felt like I was fucking her peehole!!! It was almost too tight (and I thought I would never say that). Compare that to a couple of the other "larger" women which were loose as a goose, it is hard to go back!
She had the nicest looking pussy I have ever seen before as well with nice juicy full lips! I hope to hook up with her again soon! \Just my $0.02 worth. The Sesssss was amazing!

Your two cents is absolutely worthless.

Balkan Meat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok not another one of these threads about body size and pussy size. Previously I have only been with normal sized women (130-150 lbs) that were all above 5'7". Last week I had sex with a 21 year old hottie that was a mere 98 lbs and a size 0 (yes, ZERO) at about 5,6". She was obviously small sized but not anorexic. Well the myth is true (in my experience anyway).. I have an average sized penis (6.5") and pretty good girth, but nothing like some of the horses on here (!). She had a very hard time taking me all the way in and had to put her hand in front of her puss to guide me in. Doggy was not possible with her as she said it was too deep a penetration... Needless to say, her pussy was the tightest little thing I have ever experienced! It literally felt like I was fucking her peehole!!! It was almost too tight (and I thought I would never say that). Compare that to a couple of the other "larger" women which were loose as a goose, it is hard to go back!
She had the nicest looking pussy I have ever seen before as well with nice juicy full lips! I hope to hook up with her again soon! \Just my $0.02 worth. The Sesssss was amazing!
In my experience size of the woman does not have much to do with her vaginal size,except that short girls sometimes have problems with cocks longer than 8.

davidd91

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure that body size correlates to vagina size. I dated, for 18 months, a 5'-3", 96 lb. girl. She was sexy as hell, but had no body tone or muscles. Classic example of a so-called "skinny fat girl". Much, much, much looser than I would have expected. I liked fucking her for sure, her pussy was lasered and ultra-neat (and boy did that innocent little girl know how to talk dirty!!), but it sure wasn't the tightest. I think it has much more to do with muscle tone. I would post a picture of her if I could figure out how.