Small penis

longtimelurker: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=0#17 date=11/11/03 at 22:22:28]I have heard several people say bigger "ruins" the woman for a smaller guy.  I've kind of feared that, but people say yes, people say no and I have no idea what to believe. [/quote]

Well women still manage to have sex after having children and well... even the dubious 17"+'ers haven't claimed girth of a baby's head!

There are exercises to tone the vaginal muscles which make sex for the male partner more pleasurable anyway.

rainfletcher: More pleasurable for BOTH partners, actually. Or so I'm told...

berkeleyerin: My current boyfriend is the smallest guy that I've ever been with. But, I find him perfect in almost every other way and that more than makes up for it.

Do I fantasize about the bigger guys? Of course, I'm here, aren't I?

Am I "ruined"? Maybe. There is definitely a level of sexual pleasure that I have reached before but never with my bf. If I could wave a magic wand (so to speak) and grow him, I would, but where would it stop?! :)

prepky: erin,

how small is he compared to "bigger" guys....

berkeleyerin: I don't really want to press the issue with him by measuring it with a ruler, but I would be very surprised if it were more than about 5.5".

gushiggins: You know, big ones are big ones, but one has sex with the whole person, not just the erogenous zones.

Besides, one can make up for with his tongue what he lacks in his pants. If he can breathe through his ears, watch out! :)

-Z

wvalady1968: [quote author=gushiggins link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=20#25 date=11/14/03 at 14:50:32] Besides, one can make up for with his tongue what he lacks in his pants.  If he can breathe through his ears, watch out!  :)

-Z[/quote]

Usually the nose is sufficient.
;)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am seeing a girl right now who has a lover who has "shortcomings" but has talented fingers. At one point, she showed me with 2 of her fingers how big he was and she said his fingers were longer than his cock, that is why she enjoys his finger more than his cock.

belcurv: My wife insists my size is "perfect" for her. She left a man with 11 inches for me over 20 years ago saying he made her too sore. I once bought her a dildo just an inch or so larger than me and she kept complaining that it was too big for her. She's very small/tight.

The last serious gf I had before I met her was a bitchy "size queen" (I hate to use that term) who liked me partly because I was bigger than average (she made the 1st move, picking me up in a swimming pool in my speedos, and took me to an erotic film fest for our first date!), but within a couple months had found someone bigger. She refused to have intercourse but went down on me every morning, and her mouth and throat were so huge, she effortlessly swallowed my 7.5" (btw I measure ACCURATELY without exaggeration) to the hilt. She had extremely wide hips, no doubt was equipped for taking a huge penis, whether orally or vaginally. I often wonder what she ended up with later... she must have kept trading them up in size as she went. I was 21 and she was 18 when we were together. By the time she was 25 I imagine she had a bf with at least 17 inches.

Come to think of it, she also had a thing for horses.

ORCABOMBER: You sure she didn't like whales? :D

Methinks you deserve better.

belcurv: [quote author=Beagle8 link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=0#18 date=11/12/03 at 06:46:00]My girlfriend has told me that I have spoiled her.  ...But, she also is continuallly going on and on about how wonderful a huge cock is.
Beagle   ;D[/quote]

that's a big "BUT"

I think one of the things that makes it SO much hotter the way women think about large penis size than men is that most women (in every human society I've observed, in my lifetime and recent history, anyway) tend to continually train their focus onto everything BUT the penis and so when they finally do encounter a large penis, even if it's someone they are with every day (if he's normally clothed, anyway), there is this renewed element of surprise at how exciting it is when the large penis is unveiled. I think anyone who ordinarily kind of denies that it matters (or matters very much) how big the penis is is the one who most finds themselves being bowled over by the reality that indeed it DOES matter, that is, when you SEE it, hold it, feel it, suck it, fuck it, it IS more impressive, feels better, looks better, etc. than an average or smaller penis. A lot of erotic literary works aimed at women play on this all the time, how the "good" woman is corrupted by the oversexed man.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wvalady1968: [quote author=belcurv link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=20#30 date=12/03/03 at 13:01:06]
A lot of erotic literary works aimed at women play on this all the time, how the "good" woman is corrupted by the oversexed man.
[/quote]

You say that like it's a bad thing.
;)

Andrea: Not much feedback from the women on this thread. I'm starting to think women tend to be reticent about admitting their preference for a large penis. All things equal, women prefer a large penis to a small one, but is this preference more pronounced and possibly exaggerated when "moving" from a large to small penis?
If a woman was to have intercourse with two men at the same time, what kind of difference would it make if the larger man penetrated her first?

Or am I just thinking aloud?
Andrea xxxx

wvalady1968: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=20#32 date=12/05/03 at 18:35:10]Not much feedback from the women on this thread. I'm starting to think women tend to be reticent about admitting their preference for a large penis. All things equal, women prefer a large penis to a small one, but is this preference more pronounced and possibly exaggerated when "moving" from a large to small penis?[/quote]

Andy, I'm reticent to try to speak for my gender or as one with much experience. But I went from a below average ex-spouse to an average 'fling' to a guy who qualifies for this forum, just over the mark. <G>

But I have to state honestly that if David was below average, his other character traits and actions would more than compensate. But, honestly again, if I had to choose, of course, I'd want him to be as he is. But no larger! Please.

The fact is that so many guys seem to want to increase their size as much as they can. It must be a 'guy thing' that I could never understand for some men to want to be so large that they can't have satisfactory sex with a woman. [Sorry, I'm speaking as a woman, so I'm only talking about hetero guys. ;)]

Bottom line for me, at least. Size counts. Up to a limit. But it doesn't compensate for failures in other areas.

Allie

Andrea: Allie.
I agree with all your comments. Bigger is better to a point. I can't believe some of these guys want to be even bigger.
I don't like to cast doubt on some forum members but I do find it hard to believe some are as big as they claim. I have seen what a 12" dildo looks like and to be frank, there is no way I could take it I think the ideal size thread was interesting in this respect, but even then, we women must be careful. Do we actually know what a 9" long and 6" round cock feels like? I know you do Allie, and like it, but I would have to buy one and try it for size first. I would guess my ideal size would be around that size but after long hard fucking with one then maybe my opinion would change?

Andrea
xxxx
(Hope you are well Hon)

longtimelurker: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=20#34 date=12/05/03 at 19:04:56] Do we actually know what a 9" long and 6" round cock feels like? I know you do Allie, and like it, but I would have to buy one and try it for size first. [/quote]

Hmm - just a thought, but maybe every guy should walk around with a life-size dildo around their neck so anxious women can 'test-drive' first before any uncomfortable situations arise!

On this theme though, I quite liked that scene from 'Witches of Eastick' whereby the three 'witches' were talking about preferred size (obviously one each picks big, average and smaller). The ladies that post here are much more likely to be those that prefer larger-endowed men (for obvious reasons!) I'd imagine there are plenty of women however, that would actually have a preference for someone more moderately endowed.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=20#34 date=12/05/03 at 19:04:56] Allie.
I agree with all your comments. Bigger is better to a point. I can't believe some of these guys want to be even bigger.
Do we actually know what a 9" long and 6" round cock feels like? I know you do Allie.
Andrea
xxxx
(Hope you are well Hon)[/quote]

No, I don't, Andy. And I couldn't.

[I'm well. You?  :-*]

munchkin: I've gone from a guy that was 8.5 inches to one that was 5.5 or 6 inches (my fiance) and to tell you the real truth, I prefer it one hundred percent better with the smaller one. More comfortable fit, love the gentle and delicate feeling of it gliding in and out, and it is not painful at all, unless he goes too far in and bumps my cervix which he tries not to do. I truly did not like the bigger guy. He tried to be gentle and sensitive and used plenty of lube, but it just did not give me the gentle and delicate rubbing sensations that I enjoy so much and need to orgasm. The difference in sensations in terms of feeling more "filled in" was not great at all. I can feel my fiance's penis perfectly well all around the walls of my vagina, so I don't think the bigger guy ruined me in any way. My bf says I'm very small in there so I don't necessarily think that a big penis stretches out the vagina, unless the girl does not do kegels or has had sex only with huge guys. So if the question is, how do you go back to a smaller guy once you've had an above average guy, I'd have to say the transition is not difficult at all. But it depends on the girl and her body I guess. I'm small, only 4 feet 10 and a half inches, so I just could not handle an above average penis and truly prefer a smaller one. If I broke up with my fiance and met a huge guy and he reveiled his penis, I think I would scream in fear and run for the hills, but I would definitely give him a mindblowing blow job. :D

roedhunt: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=0#0 date=11/07/03 at 16:20:05]
I am specifically interested in the opinions and views any female forum members may have had regarding a small penis. Have any members been in long term relationships with well endowed men, and then had intercourse with poorly endowed men - this sort of thing? Possible relationships with several men of different endowment.
Andrea xxxx[/quote]

Well yes I have had different relationships with all sizes of men... Perhaps not as long as the men here (damn it), but with just as wide.

I must say that besides my last relationship of 4 yrs (he was about 4"), I never held a relationship with a below average man. It isn’t that I'm shallow, but the ones that I have been with did NOT know how to use it. It was very embarrassing and awkward. They would get going and.. out it came. We tried all different positions, but.... :-/..... Sex and sexual attraction is just as important in a relationship (if not the most) than anything else. Otherwise its just "best friends"..

When it came to "normal" hung guys... it came down to performance, not size. I did go out with one who was long (don’t ask, I don’t know), but he kept ramming it into my cervix. It was very uncomfortable and sometimes painful. So, like the smaller ones, we had to find the "best position". That relationship didn’t last either because it got boring doing it one or two ways...

So I guess it does come down to size AND performance AND the sexual attraction. I do remember going from normal to super-small... He was my first bf, but we didn’t "do it".... Good thing he wasn’t... Can you imagine going from small (thinking it was normal) to normal!!! Oh my oh my :D haha

But out of all the men, the most shocking penis I saw was when I was 17.. He was uncircumcised. I was so grossed out. I broke up with him because of that... Boy was I stupid... Live and learn... ;D

Doubtless_Mouse: Andrea - As a man I cannot speak from experience on this, but all I could think of when I re-read your thread was, what has it been like for you? If memory serves me correctly (luckily I haven't lost that in my old age), with the help of your husband, you have stepped up and been initiated into the knowning what sex is like with a well endowed man and then went back to the husband who is less than average. You stated in your other thread about inviting a third into the bed that sex with hubby was different as it was more emotional and involved love, but what about the physical side? I know it seems like when ever you post a topic it gets turned on you, but might be helpful if you added your experiences to the mix as well as asking for others. I am by no means huge, I am a little above average (glad for that), and I imagine that I have been both the smaller lover and the larger lover for some of the women I was with before I met my wife. In my experiences (maybe I was lied to for my ego?), each episode of sex was an separate act and each time it was pleasuarble for both parties. I never once felt like it was being added to my lovers anthology of partners/experiences. I never once have seen the "oh, that was nice but not quite what I was used to or looking for" look. Even now after almost 11 years of marriage, each time my wife and I make love it is like it is the first time. We enjoy each one and don't compare. Maybe I am lucky in this but it is how we are.