soap actors' bugles

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
I know this is a fake, but it has potential.. Joshua Morrow... the first photo is the original fake, the second one is the same fake, after I worked on it, and fixed his neck area, I think it looks much better:

Attachments

Last edited:

fldisfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Australian actor Ryan Kwanten has a bulge. He use to act on an Australia soap opera, Home and Away, playing lifeguard Vinnie Patterson. Ryan now plays a hot country hick in HBO's vampire series True Blood. :biggrin1:

Any chance anyone has a frontal nude of this hunk? He is one of the reasons I watch the show.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Why do good looking men ruin their bodies by treating them as a canvas.
More than one tasteful tatoo shows a real trashy side that is unattractive.

Galen Gering is purportedly hung like a fucking race horse.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody watching Y&R lately? Doug Davidson (Paul) is once again VPLing to the nth degree. He usually does it in tight jeans, but this week he's in fitting brown pants and you can plainly tell he isn't wearing underwear (from the back you can make out his crack and from the front there's a beautiful VPL resting on his right thigh).

needshumiliation

Experimental Member
Media
God bless Doug Davidson. Such consistency. Always a pleasure to watch. Where is A Martinez these days? Miss his prodigious...talent. Who else is bulging these days on soaps?