Soap Operas?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Young and the Restless

I have een hooked since I first got suspended in 3rd grade and could on watch what my greatgrandmother watched on TV.

www.yrnews.com for daily episode updates.

I saw a special years ago where they profiled the huge numbers of NFL players that watched Soap Operas. Funny.

Reactions: Dark Horse

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HA! Pecker this is great.

I watch Passions because of its kitsch factor.

Juliet Mills has a recurring role. Beyond that they're enough shirtless dudes in the thing to make me bust a nut without direct stimulation.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was forced to watch All My Children from the start and to this day I keep returning to it whenever I get the chance (yes I tape it every day) and then there was a brief fling with Days of Our Lives...I got over that though, just as I got past the General Hospital addiction. I also saw every episode of the late (gone for a long time now) Ryan's Hope.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never "got hooked" on any of them, but over the years, I was subjected to three of them by unrepentant addicts: Ball My Children, Genital Hospital, and The Hung And The Breastless.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I never cared for them. I do remember my mother listening to them on the radio when I was a kid, though.

Whispering Streets
Young Dr. Malone

Then we got a TV and it was The Edge of Night and As the World Turns every day.

I have watched every current soap on television, and my faorite is All My Children but right now I am really into As the World Turns with the murder mystery and the rape of Maddie.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
Ball My Children, Genital Hospital, and The Hung And The Breastless.

hahaha. dammit. i can't get channel 69 at my place.

am not addicted to any of them, but semi peek in on the ones on cbs when i am home in the afternoon. as the world turns and guiding light. i used to watch "old and the breathless", but have lost the storyline and don't know the people anymore. katherine chancellor is/was a god. haha.

anyone know the latest on reva and her cancer? what's going on with holden and lilly's son and his "coming out"?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
HA! Pecker this is great.

I watch Passions because of its kitsch factor.

Juliet Mills has a recurring role. Beyond that they're enough shirtless dudes in the thing to make me bust a nut without direct stimulation.

Who's your favorite shirtless dude? The guy playing Migeiul (sp?) is my eye candy. Speaking of hawt! Damn!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
None now, but when I was an undergrad, General Hospital (in the Luke & Laura Golden Age) was considered hip:rolleyes:. We used to arrange our class schedules around it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not a big soap fan, but since being at uni i've got really into Hollyoaks, a rather bad British early evening soap. I try to stop myself, but i can't help watching it.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watch less than 24 hours of television a year these days...

...but while I was a student, a daytime diet of reruns of Dallas, Dynasty and The Colbys was something of a must.

I kinda lost all interest in soaps after the demise of shoulder pads. :rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My interest in a given soap opera is usually the kiss of death.

Faves have been Another World, Ryan's Hope (good to see the alumni spread their wings) and Texas.

I used to enjoy Days of Our Lives but I just couldn't watch Marlena possessed....again