something smells fishy!

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
The majority of the women I've been with always had a nice smell and it was a pleasure going down on them. Two cases came to mind when you mentioned having a smell down there. I was in college and had hooked up with this one gal. The first time we hooked up and just had regular sex. Everything was fine the first time and there was no smell. We got to talking on the phone and I told her I wanted to go down on her. She invited me back over and met me at the door in a robe. She had a sheet on the floor on the living room and laid down. I got near the goods and couldn't believe the funk. I tried to figure away to deal with this, but knew I wasn't going down on that.

The other situation was with a longtime girlfriend. She would never let me finger her. It was always straight sex. I noticed a strong scent down there. I thought she was worth hanging in there so I hung in there. I tried hinting at the scent and she wouldn't get it. I noticed when we took a shower or bath together she would never put the washcloth on her vagina. I asked her about it and she said it was dirty. I said this is not good. She may have some serious psychological issues here. The hardest part of all of this was that she was a doctor. This is someone I would have thought would know better. She even said her gynecologist said there was nothing wrong. I thought this whole thing was crazy. I tried to explain that if she would seriously get this issue figured out that our sex life would be better. I'm big so it always took a long time to enter her. I used lots of foreplay and lots of lube. It normally took several minutes for me to enter her. The whole time she would be complaining that it was too big. Of course once I was in her things were fine. She just couldn't make the leap from direct stimulation from the tongue or finger would probably help make her ready sooner. Of course I wasn't going down on her until the smell was gone. I finally gave up on dealing with that issue and her. End the end I never knew if it was a psychological issue that kept her from cleaning her vagina properly or some kind of medical issue that was causing the smell or both.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been with more women than men and being the owner of a vagina, i can say that the bacterial infections can definitely smell fishy, but so does smegma. It's not something most men know anything about in America because they are circumsized and women cant be kept from producing it the way men can with circumcision. I've had one bacterial infection and it was a different smell than the fishy pussy smegma smell. So there doesnt have to be anything necessarily wrong or out of balance for genitals to smell fishy.

Having 8 neices and a daughter- they've all smelled fishy at some point when i was cleaning them up in the bath or changing a diaper. It's just what it does.

Also i have a tight clitoral hood that is hard to retract. Its easy for it to get downright smelly in comparison to other parts of my genitalia. So you dont have to see the smegma to smell it, and often times guys are retracting hoods in bright lights to see a little of it other there. Just a tiny bit can smell very bad.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cdarro - you are welcome. It's not something that the teach really!

Praying Mantis - I agree smegma does cause smell and can be present in men and women if not washed away by water. Are all American men really circumcised? I didn't realise that. I knew that in Australia they had a blanket circumcision programme in the 70s. In the UK it's only done for religious reasons or medical ones. But yes I've experienced a smegmatastic penis - not nice really and didn't get very far. Ha ha

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well i've only seen one uncircumsized penis where i live in the US. My dad is uncirc'd but thats even pretty rare for his age group.
i've had the opposite experience, being a brit.

if you're picky and only sleep with men who care for personal grooming, you need never encounter smeg.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True Dolfette, and if you do just be straight and teach them how to care for themselves - it may be that no one ever has after all, especially if they had parents who didn't broach the subject of 'down there'. If they then refuse basic personal hygiene - the hook is slung!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True Dolfette, and if you do just be straight and teach them how to care for themselves - it may be that no one ever has after all, especially if they had parents who didn't broach the subject of 'down there'. If they then refuse basic personal hygiene - the hook is slung!
i've never had it with dicks but i've had it with feet.
foul, stinky feet that were oft complained of but never tackled.
my ex's new wife doesn't know how lucky she is to have inherited those well tended feet from me!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Healthy guys ( regardless of cut status) smell like a wonderful double cream brie taken straight from the fridge before it comes to room temperature.

well now i will agree on cut smelling fresh and ready to play every time any time, but the uncut i cant agree with as it just hasn't happened with them, healthy or not uncut cocks have always had a very bad odor and was a big mood killer until washed, and even then i had to clean it during bath time or it didn't get cleaned properly, apparently their parents didn't take the time to teach them very good bathing habits about keeping their cock clean. cut cocks never has had this problem or has the cut guys been UN hygienic either. just my two cents worth here but its what Ive found over the years with cut uncut and guys with fowl odor down their.:wink:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am uncut and never have smegma. If you wash everyday, how could you?

I wonder if the guys that get it are the same guys that never wash their hands after using the restroom, specifically, urinating. I see that all the time. Guy takes a piss, passes the sink, heads straight for the door! Yuck!!!

Now back on point. On wonder if pubic hair contributes to the smell. I think it does. It traps the scent, good or bad. Less hair, less trap.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an aunt who must've had a bad case of BV once because she smelled like Billingsgate Market on a bad day - had to endure a very long car journey with her at the time, most unpleasant!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well now i will agree on cut smelling fresh and ready to play every time any time, but the uncut i cant agree with as it just hasn't happened with them, healthy or not uncut cocks have always had a very bad odor and was a big mood killer until washed, and even then i had to clean it during bath time or it didn't get cleaned properly, apparently their parents didn't take the time to teach them very good bathing habits about keeping their cock clean. cut cocks never has had this problem or has the cut guys been UN hygienic either. just my two cents worth here but its what Ive found over the years with cut uncut and guys with fowl odor down their.:wink:
you must bang some truly skanky men!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How do you know this?

Because my dad told me growing up that it was pretty uncommon even back then. It was more common in rural areas where boys were born at home and were not circumsized (which was his situation). He said when he moved to california in a larger city it was even more uncommon than back home. And in the military, same thing.

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol @ smegma.... u mean 'dick cheese' right? i know i know im an ignorant fool.

i was never close with my old man but i vividly remember him telling me i had to pull my skin back and clean my head when i was just a little boy. didnt speak to him for long time and when i was like 11 i pulled the skin back again and i seen why i should clean it. nasty if you dont do it your just nasty.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it stinks wash it, if it still stinks go to the doctor please cause there is probably something wrong.

Sage advice. :yup:

clean, natural bodies smell divine.
i'm so fed up of people smelling like spray can.
there's nothing erotic about chemical scents.

Word.

talc down there has been linked to ovarian cancer.

If you're gonna powder, cornstarch is the way to go. I quit using off-the-shelf antiperspirant/deodorant sticks a while back in favor of a daily dusting with the stuff. Plus, it's fun to carry white powders through airport security.

I love the odour of fresh clean vagina, but here is a little ditty that sprang to mind.

You must have been quite the playground poet in primary school. :biggrin1:

i know i know im an ignorant fool.

Stupid fool, actually. Ignorance, by definition, is unaware of its own condition.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's not something most men know anything about in America because they are circumsized and women cant be kept from producing it the way men can with circumcision. <snip>

Also i have a tight clitoral hood that is hard to retract. Its easy for it to get downright smelly in comparison to other parts of my genitalia. So you dont have to see the smegma to smell it, and often times guys are retracting hoods in bright lights to see a little of it other there. Just a tiny bit can smell very bad.
Statements like this show ignorance. If you have a tight clitoral hood, get it circumcised.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because my dad told me growing up that it was pretty uncommon even back then. It was more common in rural areas where boys were born at home and were not circumsized (which was his situation). He said when he moved to california in a larger city it was even more uncommon than back home. And in the military, same thing.

Okay. I just think that it's a bit strange that a dad would tell his daughter whether his circumsized or not.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And in the military, same thing.
Yes, forced circumcision started in the military, then broadened to civilian campaigns. A friend's mother-in-law said as an army nurse in WW2 she had to care for wards of men who were circumcised. Most of them crying. It was forced on them, do it or go to jail for not obeying orders.

History of Circumcision

Quite a ways down the page under 5. World War II

"Mass recruitment and conscription during World War II put a lot of men under the power of military doctors with the authority to institute a campaign of near-routine circumcision of servicemen in all branches of the armed forces. Even at the height of the war, Navy physician Lt Marvin L. Gerber confidently stated in the pages of the United States Naval Medical Bulletin that circumcision was one of the most commonly performed surgical operations in the navy, even more common than trauma surgery [60]. Military doctors alleged that epidemics of phimosis and paraphimosis among soldiers justified the mass circumcision campaign. Men were regularly humiliated by unannounced examinations of their penises (called short arm inspections), and many who had not been circumcised were declared to be suffering from phimosis and sent off to get cut; court martials were threatened if they showed reluctance."

D

deleted395785

this post is hilarious... i had a friend everytime we had sex her cum would stink somethin terrible. even when fresh outta the shower.

question. does a womans diet play a part in that 'fish' odor?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Statements like this show ignorance. If you have a tight clitoral hood, get it circumcised.

Im ignorant for talking about how circumcision has eliminated most males knowing what smegma looks or smells like? But women who produce smegma have been aware of what it is for ages because we havent had the parts that produce smegma cut off.

You need to chill out with your circumcision paranoia.