Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey fellas. Gonna be in town Sunday 7/17 and hanging at Spa Castle. Looking for other like minded good looking dudes who wanna hang naked in the men’s wet area. I’ll be there from about 10:30-5:00. If you wanna know more about how it works and what typically goes down, search spa castle in this group. If u r interested DM me for sure. Last time was a blast and ranged from mild to wild and was all good.

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how was it yesterday (the crowd, the action, the cock variety)? I've been curious about checking this place out.
Great day. Morning was super quiet and relaxing. Most all dudes in wet area were looking to get off. Variety of ages and looks. By mid afternoon things got much busier with better looking guys. Multiple jerk sessions going on in steam, sauna and belly massager area. However, this time was tamer than the last time I went. This time I didn’t see any orgies- just circle jerks and some head. I got off 3 times with the help of friends- good day. Highlight was connecting with a friend from here.

nycguyinhk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't been since pre-pandemic. Someone said things are not working lately. Is everything in the nude area still open/working? Is it true they don't give you towels anymore? Not even the little ones?

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Where does the action happen? Is it in a steam room where it’s hard to see? Haven’t been to Spa Castle before, but planning on heading next weekend.
Everywhere in mens wet area. Steam room isn’t super steamy lately but very hot. Happens there, in sauna, tubs, around the belly massager. . .

Reactions: Lane A

swimkid89

Experimental Member
Media
Went a couple weeks ago. Was pretty busy all day. Daytime was better than the evening crowd - quieter and a bit easier to play.