Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@someperson- That's not quite accurate about the board short bulge, depending on your size and physique. Also the netting used in board shorts chaffs.
I started wearing speedos about 3-4 years ago. I'm hooked on the tanline. It also feels so great to have such freedom of movement.
I'm always commenting on how I used to wear short (not daisy dukes) Jean cut offs all the time and now they dont even exist.
On a horizontally realted note:
Jeans had a lower waistline in the past 5 years and it was wonderful. Now...this year alone, some asshole decided top raise them back up almost to the bellybutton, like 1984 again...Why...why...why??

Reactions: itakemyvitamins

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@someperson- That's not quite accurate about the board short bulge, depending on your size and physique. Also the netting used in board shorts chaffs.
I started wearing speedos about 3-4 years ago. I'm hooked on the tanline. It also feels so great to have such freedom of movement.
I'm always commenting on how I used to wear short (not daisy dukes) Jean cut offs all the time and now they dont even exist.
On a horizontally realted note:
Jeans had a lower waistline in the past 5 years and it was wonderful. Now...this year alone, some asshole decided top raise them back up almost to the bellybutton, like 1984 again...Why...why...why??
I cut the netting out. it serves no purpose

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
speedos feel great....if u find a comfy one that keeps u all tucked under all circumstances and fits your physique, nothing feels better on the boat or at the beach!! I think it even encourages u too eat a little more healthy and take a few more walks when u would otherwise sit on your butt :) And the tanline is SWEET :)

I can't wait for them to be the norm...or at least so common that seeing one at the beach won't elicit the speedophobes to go "OMG"....who knows if it will happen in my lifetime.

i really think a LOT of the guys would absolutely love rockin a speedo and secretly wish they were wearing one... if they could only get past the dumb American stereotypes...