Sports cups for big penises

Cups rule

Sexy Member
Media
Ever since puberty, I haven’t been able to find a sports cup that fits. I’ve been playing hockey almost my whole life, and while the largest size of cup I have can cover my balls, my penis still hangs about 1.5-2” beneath the cup, and makes it extremely uncomfortable. I have tried almost everything out there. This is just another struggle of having a big softie. Any suggestions?
Maybe get a really tight fitting regular jockstrap with a pouch that fits to hold everything tightly in place. Then, put a protective cup on top of the bulge. It is just a thought.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe get a really tight fitting regular jockstrap with a pouch that fits to hold everything tightly in place. Then, put a protective cup on top of the bulge. It is just a thought.
This is precisely what you should do. You don't want a cup jock. Get a regular jockstrap and pull a second one over it and insert the cup in-between. Either of the jockstraps can be replaced by sports pouch briefs, if you like.

Reactions: wwbaseballman

wwbaseballman

Loved Member
Media
This is precisely what you should do. You don't want a cup jock. Get a regular jockstrap and pull a second one over it and insert the cup in-between. Either of the jockstraps can be replaced by sports pouch briefs, if you like.
Works well for me. Cock contained in jock, ...cup, ....second jock holds cup in place.