Sportsmen Going Commando

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I imagine going commando while playing sports is somewhat rare as it would probably get quite uncomfortable to have your balls and cock swinging around and getting in the way. A fantasy for us, but an inconvenience in reality.

It feels great!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Andrej Voronin, Ukrainian footballer, played in 2006 World Cup. If you can find the Group H match between Ukraine and Tunisia, you will see a spectacular display 2 minutes and 20 seconds into the match. The attached photo with the clearly visible vpl is from a video frame. That match made me a football fan!

I think I see it. :rolleyes:

dbd1830

Mythical Member
Media
No visual evidence here, but former MLB player Pat Burrell claimed that he never wore underwear.

Top Floor Trouble For Burrell - CBS News

Andre Agassi has a story as well:
'I never played tennis while high,' says Andre Agassi | Sport | guardian.co.uk

<<On a lighter note one of the other startling revelations of Agassi's book is the fact he won the 1999 French Open without wearing underwear for the duration of the tournament.

It started when he forgot to pack some for his first-round match and did not have time to find a spare pair so decided to go "commando". He won and because of superstition played the rest of the tournament in the same relaxed fashion.

"It was just one of those things," Agassi said. "I've seen it a lot in tennis: a player starts a tournament a certain way, whatever that might be, like putting on their left sock first, and they can't stop."

Agassi said it was the first time he had told that story. "That's because this is the first platform I've had to tell it &#8211; it's not something you put out a press release on.">>

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I imagine going commando while playing sports is somewhat rare as it would probably get quite uncomfortable to have your balls and cock swinging around and getting in the way. A fantasy for us, but an inconvenience in reality.

When I was at secondary school (late 60s) we were not allowed to wear our u/wear under our shorts for gym or games, so we all freeballed - we could have had jockstraps but none of us did. When we hit puberty, a couple of the 'larger' lads used to wear their swimming trunks for support, but the rest of us carried on with nothing. As far as I recall from whole-school events like sports days, this was true across the school.