Do you like watching guys squirt on webcam?

• Total voters

Nacksendora

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Theres a bunch of guys ive seen on chaturbate who are pretty popular, mostly because of they show off themselves squirting several times.
feel free to share those you know about and some of the videos you get

xander707

Admired Member
Media
Love this thread and love seeing guys shoot big precum loads!

Wanted to add two of my favourite precum shooters:

curt_x
This video is a bit old he is much bigger now. If you find him online on chat urbane you can tip him 30 “token” and he will squirt for you!

https://thisvid.com/videos/muscle-god-curt-shoots-massive-precum/

jean_allennx
Another awesome squirter, and a super hot guy too

Nacksendora

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

why74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nauthy_jason on Chaturbate

Watch his black massive muscular legs and squirt (maybe it came with anal orgasm)

Reactions: Dizzle8

PetieT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love this kind of thing. I've been looking for videos online for a while, but now I've found a better option. It gives me extraordinary pleasure to pay a guy on a webcam and he does it live. Sometimes it's worth looking up who's willing. But when I find one... By the way. I don't know if everyone has this problem, but I personally find it hard to find normal webcams. You don't have that?

Nacksendora

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this kind of thing. I've been looking for videos online for a while, but now I've found a better option. It gives me extraordinary pleasure to pay a guy on a webcam and he does it live. Sometimes it's worth looking up who's willing. But when I find one... By the way. I don't know if everyone has this problem, but I personally find it hard to find normal webcams. You don't have that?
“Normal” webcams? What exactly do you mean?

Reactions: PetieT

PetieT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I will give an additional example to make sure you understand me. I hope I am not the only one. I was cheated out of $100 on one of the webcams. The guy agreed to do one "service" for $20, I discounted and he refused. He was kind of toying with me. It was quite fun. He asked for more and more. Little by little. In the end, after about an hour, it was up to $100. And he didn't even take off his clothes, he just went offline and blocked me. I wrote to support, and I was ignored. Not that very scary to lose such an amount, but very unpleasant. I never sat there again. In general, for some time I wandered on similar sites and everywhere after a while pop up "their problems". And at some point I came across an article GayWebCam . There is a lot of useful information there for beginners. Like how to choose and so on. I'm not really interested in it. But! There's a list of normal verified webcams. In general, after that I had no problems. Do not say that I am the only one. Maybe I'm an idiot.

Nacksendora

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will give an additional example to make sure you understand me. I hope I am not the only one. I was cheated out of $100 on one of the webcams. The guy agreed to do one "service" for $20, I discounted and he refused. He was kind of toying with me. It was quite fun. He asked for more and more. Little by little. In the end, after about an hour, it was up to $100. And he didn't even take off his clothes, he just went offline and blocked me. I wrote to support, and I was ignored. Not that very scary to lose such an amount, but very unpleasant. I never sat there again. In general, for some time I wandered on similar sites and everywhere after a while pop up "their problems". And at some point I came across an article GayWebCam . There is a lot of useful information there for beginners. Like how to choose and so on. I'm not really interested in it. But! There's a list of normal verified webcams. In general, after that I had no problems. Do not say that I am the only one. Maybe I'm an idiot.
Oh you meant webcam sites

Reactions: PetieT

MaleSquirting

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My twitter has a lot of vids focusing on homemade/webcam stuff. I used to go on Omegle back in the day and have a few guys do this for me.
Also, there's a few threads here that has the same topic.
Male Squirting
Jap guys squirt
My experiments with Male Squirting
Video submissions for male squirting
Video - Male Squirting Videos
Squirting During Sex
Urinating after orgasm?
Male squirting: huge lie, or best kept secret?
Men squirting like women...

If you want to share your webcam vids, I'll post them in my Tele/Twitter. :)

MaleSquirting

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And if anyone's interested, here are a few homemade sessions.

Teaching a College Freshman how to Squirt for the First Time
18 year old wanted to try something new
Tarzan
Not by me
"Rare" Korean Shiofuki/Squirting