srewing a long time secret crush!!!

thecard1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok people... have any of u ever had a crush or secretly wanted to lay sumone for a very long time? Well, i alwas admired this football athelete at my college well it was a couple actually...lol anyway i had my eye on him cuz i would here girls talk about him being very good in bed and endowed... no one knos i am bi other then the people i have been with... when i came around him no matter where at, he would look at me strange he would kinda get nervous... we started to talk and we started to text... i knew he wasnt gay frankly i didnt kno where it would lead i could only desire to experience him in bed... fast forward we were both stoned and he started to talk about how he would lay woman with his hugh pipe and i said whteva... he said he could prove it, and just pulled it out and started laughin.. but tht got me rocked up... and he was like who is gonna get this down, so i went in...lol head job was great sex was horrible... so i thought maybe it was because he was fucked up... he called 2 days later went down again still horrible at this time i am pissed because i believed the hype...lol he continues to call because for him he said it was great i never told him i dint enjoy it b ut he will get the hint....

Tell me about an experience like this...

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i had sex with my 7th grade crush later on in life when we were 25.
we both liked eachother but the timing was always bad(she was involved,or i was involved)but the night we finally hooked up,it was good.
i was rough with my fuckin' but she took it like a champ.
the best part was when she told me to keep going(she was in obvious pain,tearin up)and said "i've been wanting this dick since i was 13."
that was a good night.it was the only time we had sex(she gave me a blow job later in the year while we drove to her sister's house)
she's all married and stuff with 3 kids now,but she still has inside jokes with me and our other friends about that night.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can TOTALLY relate to your story...
I was fuck buddies with this frat boy...
he ran around talking about he was the shit in bed...
all the girls also agreed...
he had a nice big cock but was the worst lay ever...
hands down... fucking awful...
so I got bored & kicked him to the curb in less then a month...
he keep texting & calling me for almost a year...
he never got the hint that he was just simply awful...

a lot of people, including girls, don't know what good sex is...
they think if they have a huge dick that it was automatically good...
no... no it isn't...
these people need judges with score cards...
even then I'm not sure if they would get it...

I have a similar story! I had a crush in high school on this boy one year ahead of me. We were friendly but that's it. Later after we graduated, I just randomly saw him in a subway in New York. We exchanged numbers, met up later, and turned out he was gay. I had no idea. We hooked up twice while I was there on vacation.

The best part: He had easily one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen in real life and the biggest I've ever seen on a white guy. It was easily 10 x 7, which was easy to tell because I just compared it to mine (8 x 5.5). I was so excited, but also really really really annoyed because I was like, "You mean I could have been getting this all throughout high school?"

Never saw him or communicated with him again after that vacation, unfortunately.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a high school crush, more than a dozen years later, post an ad on Craigslist. I replied to an ad with a cock/torso shot, and then he replied to my email with a face pic. Couldn't believe it. I didn't respond further because it would have been awkward. He's married with kids; we still have mutual friends. Hooking up on the DL I think probably only works when there are no strings attached. The experience left me feeling sorry for him.