B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
true 'nuff about the Aussies!

what about the Kiwis?
:tongue:

Oh and you forgot to add the New Zealanders and Aussies..

Loud mouthed,Big Headed Braggers who think that they are the best thing since sliced bread.

The Women are all dogs and give it up on the first night after 15 tinnies of Xtra strong anything thats going.

Guys who walk round in flip flops and shorts whatever the weather thinking they look cool but in essence look like a prick.

Louder than an Elephants fart in an empty biscuit tin not givning a hoot about anyone else.

Yeah dude you are right Stereotyping aint nice but is it true ??

You tell me !!:confused:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is that the sound of clickety clackety stilettoed hoofs I hear charging back this way...?

Rugbypup...run for cover!

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a good laugh out of this.

If you don't like the thread, ignore it and go on like I have done in the past. Nobody's forcing you to read or respond to it.

Relax a little and quit trying to be a victim of something that's not there.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh I understand - because you say 'no offense' and that I'm too PC for being offended then I don't get to be offended.

I get it, I get it - it's all about YOU and YOUR intention and not me and my perception. Well - that's not how real life works.

For the information of another poster - I censored my use of a racial slur because I didn't want anyone else to feel the way I feel when I read the slurs that have been applied to me in the past in here. I have used that word in full here before but in the context I was typing it in I did not feel comfortable doing so. And I don't care whether other people find 'paddy' and 'mick' offensive or not - I do.

Rugbypup - go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Rugbypup is now going on ignore and staying there. Mods - feel free to ban me for the insult throwing. Some things are worth it.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It amazes me why everyone wants to be a victim.

That's gold coming from you. Your played the victim in your first post in a thread about minority health issues. Your first post in this thread is about a black man trying to play the victim. Hmmm..... nevermind.

Anyway, nobody played the victim, I just misunderstood the intention of the thread.

And to the rest of you, Marley is PC? HA! I spent last night in the chat joking that I was white, that the chat was whites only and the that colored chat room was behind a dumpster in the back. Yup. Marley's WAAAAY to PC.:wink:

Occasionally on this site, a brave soul will step up and challenge the propagation of stereotype and racist slurs and bravo to them to.

Though misplaced, he commends my response! I would've happily participated in this thread initially if it were in "Funny Stuff" or made mention of discussion beyond listing stereotypes:

I however wish to see just how many of you know of a national stereotypes.

The nature of this thread is to see what people hold as commonly held stereotypical views of the worlds nations.

Feel free to add any I've missed...

I'm well aware of the American stereotypes I perpetuated, not just the PC one but the shoot-first-ask-questions-later-and-look-like-a-fool one.....

But yall ain't had to be so racist! Yall just hate me cuz I'm black! This site is racist! The whole world is racist! That racist cop pulled me over cuz I'm black, I was only driving 130 miles over that racist speed limit! I'ma sue yall for rescrimination and own this site by the end of the day!

*Marley spends his rent money on 22's, realizes he's broke, and devices a plan.*

*Phones Jesse Jackson, sues LPSG for discrimnation and wins ownership of the site*

*Marley cashes LPSG settlement check and welfare check at Social Services.*

*"Health and well-being" becomes "Fried recipes and instability," "Women's issues" becomes "Shake dat ass hoe!" "Ficticious stories" becomes "See what had happened was...." "Show off" becomes "You can't call us niggas/Show yo' dick off nigga!"

*Marley buys gangsta rap cd's that promote black-on-black violence to listen to on his way to the stop-the-white-on-black-violence protest.

*Marley buys matching Sean Jean outfits for his out-of-wedlock kids: Shaquayquayeesha, Tequila, Cadillac, Moombaazi Allah, Lil' Man, Propecia, Aquaneesha, Kobe-Obama-Vandross, and Cinnamon. They can't read but atleast they know how to crank dat soulja boy! Brings tears to an absentee father's eyes.

*To celebrate winning the settlement, teenage baby mama#4 cooks some fried watermelon, re-fried fried hog-testes and fried chicken giblits smothered in fried biscuits and fried gravy. We all cry when baby mama#5 is diagnosed with high blood-pressure, and complain about the healthcare system. Sue the hospital for discrimination and take a vacation to the Islands where we indulge in the foods that are killing baby mama#5.

*Marley drops out of high-school to work on his independent rap cd "Money, Cash, and Dollas" insisting that he's unique and completely different from the other 2,000 rap cd's being released. It's comin' out next week yall, cop that cop that.

Assuming that you understood my post structure (that I thought was rather clever:smile:) I'll say this: I can enjoy this thread and my ONLY grievance is the fact that some people truly believe these stereotypes. I'll betcha a million dollars that, after reading my first post, atleast one member went "there goes another self-victimizing black person who can't take a joke." Seems there are a few LPSGs who are gluttons for any opportunity to go "there goes another self-victimizing black man." No, it's not possible. Everyone with internet access has positive perceptions of black people, my bad.:rolleyes:

Standing up to stereotypes comes at the expense of giving free reign for people to justify their ignorance cuz the victim role is somehow worse than the ignorant fucking redneck thinking "sheeh another loud-mouthed nigger." Oh, nevermind, I forgot, racist people always identify themselves as racist so you'll KNOW when someone is either joking or discreetly expressing hatred.:banghead2:

I'm gonna go get an early start on happy hour, I'll return a bit later when everybody takes off their Marley-is-a-stupid-annoying-preacher glasses and puts on their Marley-knows-how-to-take-a-fucking-joke/occassionally-he-makes-some-sense glasses on.:rolleyes:

I apoligize to Pup sincerely for misunderstanding his thread. The following message goes to anyone reading my post and using it to justify their negative opinions of blacks: go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh I understand - because you say 'no offense' and that I'm too PC for being offended then I don't get to be offended.

I get it, I get it - it's all about YOU and YOUR intention and not me and my perception. Well - that's not how real life works.

For the information of another poster - I censored my use of a racial slur because I didn't want anyone else to feel the way I feel when I read the slurs that have been applied to me in the past in here. I have used that word in full here before but in the context I was typing it in I did not feel comfortable doing so. And I don't care whether other people find 'paddy' and 'mick' offensive or not - I do.

Rugbypup - go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Rugbypup is now going on ignore and staying there. Mods - feel free to ban me for the insult throwing. Some things are worth it.

What the hell Manly, OTT or what!

As this was something I posted, yes, it is MY intention and as you have clearly taken this in a context that it was never intended, yes, it is YOUR perception.

My intention was to start a discussion poking fun at nation stereotype not to offend you personally in anyway and I am sorry that this seems to have so deeply offended you.

But frankly, you are being too PC and real life works in more ways than just your experience of it.

If I offended you with slang names such as Mick or Paddy, I appologies to you and hope you understand it was not aimed at you. Mod, please don't ban Manly, she has made many a great contribution to this site.

However, i doubt you and I have much more to say to each other without an appology from you. But I doubt that's going to happen, Manly, I'm sorry to have lost you as a friend on here.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I started a very similar thread a few months ago.
http://www.lpsg.org/77848-american-british-stereotypes.html

Nobody took offence at anything said and it was all in good nature, like this thread.

I feel the bad reaction to this thread is not based around the nature of this thread, but is because of the very low atmosphere due to recent bannings and events.

Rugbypup meant no offence and was trying to bring some much needed levity to the forums. You may want to consider accepting his apologies for offending you, which was not what was intended.

I think some of these reactions were uncalled for and should have been taken to PM. Please re-read everything, as it's all got too heated too quickly, and some of the language used was unnecessary.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like we have some very "thin skinned" people around here.

To bad people can't even laugh at themselves anymore without someone getting their panties in a wad.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How the hell did I miss this post, poking fun at a nationality is not new and still humorous today. I once in anger used the term spic to my neighbor and I never use racial slurs, sorry to say this women was just horrible. Her response to me was I am not a bitch. I was glad she didn't hear me correctly cuz I felt horrible for saying it. Typing something in a post and directing it to and individual is totally not the same thing.

I guess there is a relationship between crout and kraut as in SAUERKRAUT does anyone know how this term came to be. Kraut is cabbage maybe its because it was a popular food for germans

Last edited:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is one of the things I struggle with at this site.

LPSG, is an amazing community site and a fountain of support and information, much of which I have benefited from.

However, start a thread above and beyond, cut vs uncut, am I big enough, rate my cock, ect, which admittedly this site was created for, and BANG, at times you might as well have taken a fat shit in the middle of the forum and walk away.

This isn't a malicious thread and I apologised unreservedly at the start if it offended anyone and I can but whole heartedly agree with Pecker, if it's not your thing, leave it be.

I will make no further apologies to anyone who contributes to this thread out of offence, frankly, you don't understand the humour involved and thus shouldn't get pissy over something completely non malicious that you just don't find funny.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How the hell did I miss this post, poking fun at a nationality is not new and still humorous today. I once in anger used the term spic to my neighbor and I never use racial slurs, sorry to say this women was just horrible. Her response to me was I am not a bitch. I was glad she didn't hear me correctly cuz I felt horrible for saying it. Typing something in a post and directing it to and individual is totally not the same thing.

I guess there is a relationship between crout and kraut as in SAUERKRAUT does anyone know how this term came to be. Kraut is cabbage maybe its because it was a popular food for germans

Exactly that, I believe it's an English slang name based on the Germans eating SAUERKRAUT. Pickled cabbage eater, loosely translated. The same vein as the French being frogs for eating frogs legs.

Last edited: