Steve Guttenberg

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alright, I found this clip of Guttenberg's Guttenbulge! Great quality and only 36mb.

It's, by far, the best clip I've seen.

Thank you, kyber! It's not only the best clip of Steve I've seen, but I think it might actually be one of the best celebrity bulge clips I've ever seen. What a great find!

Oddly, I didn't consciously notice Steve's bulge when I first saw the movie 23 years ago, nor the many times I saw it re-run on TV. I'm not sure if it was because I was more innocent then, or perhaps the entire culture was more innocent. Or maybe because that was the style of shorts at the time and there was nothing so unusual about it. We were all used to seeing other men's bulges, and having our own bulges on display, and thought nothing of it.

It's nice, but doesn't look like the ten incher he claims to have on Howard Stern this year.

Perhaps not, but I'm guessing he didn't claim to be 10" when flaccid. It's still a respectable bulge and great fun to watch, especially since it's the sort of thing you never see in real life these days.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a video of Steve jogging in Central Park with no pants or underwear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmLdk57HWEo

Is this a stunt of some kind, or is he really that weird? Seriously, can someone explain this to me?

Oh, and does anyone know if there's uncensored pics or vids out there? I couldn't find any.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is this a stunt of some kind, or is he really that weird?
My guess is he knows he's hung and likes to show it off. Certainly adds a new element to his celebrity. I can't believe he gets away with that in broad daylight very often. Maybe now that his celebrity has cooled off he's aiming for a little infamy.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My guess is he knows he's hung and likes to show it off. Certainly adds a new element to his celebrity. I can't believe he gets away with that in broad daylight very often. Maybe now that his celebrity has cooled off he's aiming for a little infamy.

that's really your guess? No celeb is stupid enough to do something like this. It's viral.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a video of Steve jogging in Central Park with no pants or underwear.

YouTube - Steve Guttenberg Dancing with the Stars Jogs Naked Through Park

Is this a stunt of some kind, or is he really that weird? Seriously, can someone explain this to me?

Oh, and does anyone know if there's uncensored pics or vids out there? I couldn't find any.

He probably is a naturalist. As in, liking being nude. But I think that there is probably a fetish element. Or he is trying to find some sex partners to fuck after working out.

I get really horny after working out...that is when I was working out.

But somehow...I find that this may also be a publicity stunt.