Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 11 2005, 04:58 AM
To get the level of detail I needed I would have to do the interview in person and use all the benefits of body language and voice intonation as well as the directed questioning.
[post=273876]Quoted post[/post]
Originally posted by ashlar+Jan 12 2005, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar @ Jan 12 2005, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-remotehypnosis.com@Jan 11 2005, 04:58 AM
To get the level of detail I needed I would have to do the interview in person and use all the benefits of body language and voice intonation as well as the directed questioning.
[post=273876]Quoted post[/post]
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 12 2005, 01:53 PM
Oh well, it's time to get back to the brown rice and green beans anyway, but if you start giving body language symposiums I'm taking tickets!
[post=274258]Quoted post[/post]
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jan 15 2005, 09:28 PM
Well, I just zipped by Penis enlargement Magazine.com and saw an ad similar to this bs he's running here, but not surprisingly, they don't put that much stock into it as well.
[post=274809]Quoted post[/post]
Actually there is a penis enlargement plan that usually works. It is called puberty.Well, I just zipped by Penis enlargement Magazine.com and saw an ad similar to this bs he's running here, but not surprisingly, they don't put that much stock into it as well.
[post=274809]Quoted post[/post]
These techniques you developed work in two ways. One it is true that one's mind affects arousal and thus erection. So yes, you may have a product that improves the mind and provides stronger erections. That is not true penis enlargement.Originally posted by remotehypnosis@Jan 18 2005, 04:46 AM
Unless they copied nothing is similar to the techniques I offer as I invented them myself.
[post=275331]Quoted post[/post]
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.