Stuffing "stuff" in your urethra.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In anouther tread, discussing distance of shooting cum, a member brought up how as a young man, he had streched out his uretha to the point where he could put a #2 pencil in, eraser end first. This sounds a bit dangerous but, any one else have this fascination with stuffing? What about "sounds"? Any experiences or stories? Does being BIG make this easier or "more successful" attempts?

Never saw this discussed on here before? Thoughts?

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Putting any unsterile object up your urethra is very dangerous. You're asking for a infection the can be very uncomfortable. That said, I have used stainless steel sounds that have been sterilized (boiling in water) and handled with surgical gloves and inserted with sterile lube (KY). They were inserted into my erect penis by a nurse friend. First a thin one then after about 10 mins. he removed it and inserted a larger diameter sound. He left the larger one in for about 5 mins then removed it. It was a very different sensation. Not especially pleasant but not painful either. After he removed the bigger sound he told me to jack off and shoot my load. Wow what an experience! The first shot went straight up about 3 feet the next two not quite so far. Apparently the sounds open the urethra so the semen really gets launched. My friend and I said we would do it again and video tape it but so far we haven't done it.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, no. I had a girlfriend once that, for some unknown reason, tried to get her tongue in my slit. I never told her that it was unpleasant, but it, in fact, was. As far as I'm concern, like my bum, it's a one-way chute.

ruinean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someday that guy will be in the emergency room and another urban legend will be born.

But, for those that think the ass and dick are one way devices, OH, you are only cheating yourself.

And while we are on the subject, how is it that fucking a girl in the ass is OK, but with a guy it is not?

To each his own, and no need for a reply.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
PECTACULAR said:
In anouther tread, discussing distance of shooting cum, a member brought up how as a young man, he had streched out his uretha to the point where he could put a #2 pencil in, eraser end first. This sounds a bit dangerous but, any one else have this fascination with stuffing? What about "sounds"? Any experiences or stories? Does being BIG make this easier or "more successful" attempts?

Never saw this discussed on here before? Thoughts?

A teenaged friend used to masturbate by inserting a golf tee in his urethra ....
Not advisable !

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds are medical devices, designed specifically for the purpose of urethral insertion. You should never ever insert anything into your urethra that was not 1) designed and certified as a medical device, and 2) sterilized, preferably by autoclave.

Microscopic surface irregularities on common objects are more than enough to damage tissue that delicate. It does not take a large number of pathogens to cause a potentially deadly infection. You may be lucky a few times, like the above-mentioned people... but luck ALWAYS runs out in situations like these.

Some people find sounds to be especially erotic, but they don't do much for me (even though I have a set). Sounds should never be used by anyone who hasn't been properly trained - a torn valve or perforated urethra or bladder would not be a fun thing.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PECTACULAR said:
a member brought up how as a young man, he had streched out his uretha to the point where he could put a #2 pencil in, eraser end first.

Quite aside from the general wisdom of this procedure, and skipping over the WFT factor .... why did he have to stretch to do this? I thought just about everyone could. A pencil is hardly a challenge, is it?

But back to the "eeuwwww" factor - slogging through medical reports once, I noticed that what causes a surprising amount of damage in this department is inserted rope. When it reaches the bladder the free end can tangle into a knot, and then it can only be removed by surgery.

The usual warnings - don't try this at home, etc - apply.