Sucking obsession

SUPERFAN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am straight but I started sucking cocks cause I was just so horny and women do not have any interest in me. I love doing it and would like to do it more often. It would be really nice to have a sex buddy, but I love sucking off strangers too. I do think about it a lot.

D

deleted1046538

bullshit.
All you know is what most straight men CLAIM about their preferences.

Obviously, in a society that can demonize homosexual behavior, most men will present themselves as being exclusively heterosexual.
But research shows a very different picture, with only around 10% of the male population showing no sign of arousal at gay imagery.

Witness how many men claiming 100% straight on this very site express interest in viewing if not fantasizing about other cocks, and realize that even those claiming zero interest are, nevertheless, ON THIS SITE.

When assured of total anonymity, the number of straight males who will admit to homosexual desires or experiences goes up starkly... Kinsey reporting 1/3 of all males admitting to actual homosexual acts, and another fifth admitting to fantasies.

All real evidence supports the notion that human males are, essentially, Generally sexual, and that they fall individually on a bell curve from 10% exclusively heterosexual to 10% exclusively homosexual, with the majority some admixture in between.
bullshit.
All you know is what most straight men CLAIM about their preferences.

Obviously, in a society that can demonize homosexual behavior, most men will present themselves as being exclusively heterosexual.
But research shows a very different picture, with only around 10% of the male population showing no sign of arousal at gay imagery.

Witness how many men claiming 100% straight on this very site express interest in viewing if not fantasizing about other cocks, and realize that even those claiming zero interest are, nevertheless, ON THIS SITE.

When assured of total anonymity, the number of straight males who will admit to homosexual desires or experiences goes up starkly... Kinsey reporting 1/3 of all males admitting to actual homosexual acts, and another fifth admitting to fantasies.

All real evidence supports the notion that human males are, essentially, Generally sexual, and that they fall individually on a bell curve from 10% exclusively heterosexual to 10% exclusively homosexual, with the majority some admixture in between.
I very much agree with this theory. I am bisexual leaning mostly towards men but do truely enjoy women as well. I have always been of the mindset that the majority of men are by no means completely heterosexual. I believe there are personal predilections exitant from birth. But this is always shaped and so forth by early experiences and the attitude of society around a young man. I have known many guys that i feel certain have no real sexual attraction to men but are hooked on being serviced by gays. They all claim that mo woman can suck cock like a gay guy. We are mamals and sexual creatures by instinct.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I very much agree with this theory. I am bisexual leaning mostly towards men but do truely enjoy women as well. I have always been of the mindset that the majority of men are by no means completely heterosexual. I believe there are personal predilections exitant from birth. But this is always shaped and so forth by early experiences and the attitude of society around a young man. I have known many guys that i feel certain have no real sexual attraction to men but are hooked on being serviced by gays. They all claim that mo woman can suck cock like a gay guy. We are mamals and sexual creatures by instinct.
So agree with you on this .

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love sucking .
I was hooked with my first, two years ago. I was 65. After a lifetime of women…..Think of little else now.
It is certainly addictive. Covid has helped me break it though

Rob1hallz

Cherished Member
Media
Well, I was alone this weekend and satisfied my desire to try sucking a cock. Have wanted to for a long time. Found someone on Doublelist Sat who could host. Both got naked and did 69. His cock was pretty small and I found I could get the whole thing in my mouth. Neither of us came from sucking. We dumped our loads frotting.
Today I had an appointment with someone on Rent Masseur. Promised an erotic massage, and boy, was it. I should have gotten a rebate since I spent a long time sucking his cock and balls. His cock was much larger and really filled my mouth. Liked it much better. He didn't cum but I did when he sucked me off.
Bottom line: I'm glad I tried. Found I like both to suck and be sucked. Didn't think size would matter, but definitely preferred the bigger organ. Don't know as I'll have much opportunity, but would certainly do it again. Still, have my best orgasms fucking pussy.

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sucking cock is my favorite sexual activity and have cum from just enjoying a dick in my mouth.

I love the feeling in my mouth (the warmth and how hard it gets). Plus, playing with another guy's dick is fun. Aside from sucking, I like jerking, kissing, and licking it.

It's also watching my guy enjoy my mouth—running his hand through my hair, smiling, saying how much he is enjoying it.

And it's so hot watching a guy cum while down there. Feeling and tasting it while his whole body reacts to the moment.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking cock is my favorite sexual activity and have cum from just enjoying a dick in my mouth.

I love the feeling in my mouth (the warmth and how hard it gets). Plus, playing with another guy's dick is fun. Aside from sucking, I like jerking, kissing, and licking it.

It's also watching my guy enjoy my mouth—running his hand through my hair, smiling, saying how much he is enjoying it.

And it's so hot watching a guy cum while down there. Feeling and tasting it while his whole body reacts to the moment.
Sounds familiar....

Reactions: Mister2101

mtv1234

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I feel like the OP is long gone by now but I’d just like to throw out there that it is possible to be straight and have a fetish for sucking dicks. I’ve spoken about this with my therapists and my female partners. I am romantically attracted to women but I also enjoy sucking on a huge cock. I know I’m not gay and I wouldn’t even call myself bi because average or even above average cocks turn me off, as well as every other part of men, while a woman to me is truly a never ending fountain of desire- women of all sizes, shapes, personalities… there’s just one thing missing and that’s a massive huge cock. My partner is open to us exploring and I even like to suck her with a strap on (absolutely no pegging for me, please.)

tl;dr - everyone is different and there’s no harm in beating yourself up over a kink as long as it’s not harming anyone else (sexual racism, etc)

D

deleted1946111

It took me over 40 years to finally suck cock. Various reasons why it took me so long to realise a dream. The first suck, I knew immediately that I loved it and need more.. I think about it all the time. I’m wish there was no risk and I’d suck even more….

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started sucking guys with my first wife. She and I were into the swinging scene and one night during a really hot threesome with her favorite guy she hadn't gotten off yet and asked me to go down on her. He had already cum inside her at this point. That was the first time I had tasted another man's cum. Several months, and playdates, later during an especially hot time with the same guy she asked me to lick her clit while he fucked her. Up until that point in my life, I had never been that "close" to another man's cock. The idea of being that close really got to me. Later that evening apparently my wife sensed that I wanted to suck him and casually mentioned, "You know what would be hot is watching you suck each other off.." after that night I have totally enjoyed sucking a guy's cock and have gained a real taste for men's cum.

My current wife and I have a couple guys we particularly enjoy so I never go without a cock in my mouth for very long!!! :)

D

deleted1946111

I started sucking guys with my first wife. She and I were into the swinging scene and one night during a really hot threesome with her favorite guy she hadn't gotten off yet and asked me to go down on her. He had already cum inside her at this point. That was the first time I had tasted another man's cum. Several months, and playdates, later during an especially hot time with the same guy she asked me to lick her clit while he fucked her. Up until that point in my life, I had never been that "close" to another man's cock. The idea of being that close really got to me. Later that evening apparently my wife sensed that I wanted to suck him and casually mentioned, "You know what would be hot is watching you suck each other off.." after that night I have totally enjoyed sucking a guy's cock and have gained a real taste for men's cum.

My current wife and I have a couple guys we particularly enjoy so I never go without a cock in my mouth for very long!!! :)
Wow that's wonderful and hot

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like the OP is long gone by now but I’d just like to throw out there that it is possible to be straight and have a fetish for sucking dicks. I’ve spoken about this with my therapists and my female partners. I am romantically attracted to women but I also enjoy sucking on a huge cock. I know I’m not gay and I wouldn’t even call myself bi because average or even above average cocks turn me off, as well as every other part of men, while a woman to me is truly a never ending fountain of desire- women of all sizes, shapes, personalities… there’s just one thing missing and that’s a massive huge cock. My partner is open to us exploring and I even like to suck her with a strap on (absolutely no pegging for me, please.)

tl;dr - everyone is different and there’s no harm in beating yourself up over a kink as long as it’s not harming anyone else (sexual racism, etc)
As contradictory as this may seem at first glance, I can understand that having this kink doesn't "make you gay." It's sort of an outlier for a straight man, not really a way of being. It's all very mysterious aint it?

D

deleted1946111

I would probably do away with the rigid boxes of definition, gay, straight, and so on. We do what we do, we like what we like.This can change through a life.
As long as legal, mutual and with consent and causing no harm why do we have to categorise .

mtv1234

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would probably do away with the rigid boxes of definition, gay, straight, and so on. We do what we do, we like what we like.This can change through a life.
As long as legal, mutual and with consent and causing no harm why do we have to categorise .

Some people choose to identify their sexuality, and some people don’t. If you are beyond categorizing your sexual identity, I’m glad that works for you! No need to be so rigid about “not being rigid”

Reactions: masonjames

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've basically been an oral-only guy since the early 80's (except with long term relationships).
I have a fascination with really nice cocks, too. It's like, behold the beauty of it!
And I find the connection with the top so strong, as I'm sucking him and making his cock feel great!
Knowing that the guy is really getting off on it, is what really gets ME off!

So enjoy a couple videos of me, working my magic! ;)