Summer at the pool (straight)

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I basically made an account to make this comment.
Hey man this is kind of a departure from what you usually write and you shouldn't feel pressured to continue the story if you aren't feeling it. Write what turns YOU on, you said in "the rude breakup" : that you " tend to focus on themes of a desirable girl being wowed or stunned and overly arroused by a surprisingly well hung male, while contrasting it to the protagonist's rather averageness. Just the idea of a hot girl craving and getting plowed by a surprisingly bigger dick, and getting excessive and unsurpassed pleasure from it gets me really horny and writing these stories is an outlet for me. "

This is almost exactly my turn on and I am always excited to see your new stories and was so excited when you started Summer at the Pool. Now I know lots of commenters are encouraging a come back story but I don't think you should feel stuck by this. PLEASE start another story in the mean time that is more in line with your previously stated turn ons (and are mine too).

you are my favourite writer on the internet of sex stories. I have exactly the same turn ons as you when it come to these stories, when a girl hates a guy, finds him arrogant/douche/a bully, loves her boyfriend, and has a romantic friend/boyfriend be him average or above average in looks it doesn't matter really. but what does matter and what is a big turn on with these stories is the when the guy either flops out the bigger dick it overrides her attraction and she can't control herself and becomes attracted to him for his big dick despite hating him or disliking him. Your "cabin" story best exemplified and is my favourite, however I am also turned on by cock worship dialogue so your Summer at the pool when ricardo first gets with Megan is something i always come back to.

I think you'd really like this story where a bully seduces a girl with his bigger dick.
https://www.literotica.com/s/what-are-you-going-to-do-about-it

BUT YOU WILL LOVE this one:

https://www.literotica.com/s/girlfriend-taken-by-bigger-cock

I would love to see you do something like this one with your own version in a new story. You can always come back to this story but I think you have built a following off what you and my and your other fans true turn on's are.

Hope to see new activity soon.

gregj1414

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG.... Probably one of the hottest stories I've read on here. Especially the scene where Ricardo and Megan hook up at the tennis court and pool. I'm a boob guy, and love huge cock stories. Any recommendations of other similar stories on here I should read?