Super Sized Sausage King.JAMES BUSCELLI

speedboyone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wayyy Old thread. But,,, I saw the full cam show the DVD cam from. And he asked that the cum shot at the end of the show not be put on the DVD and so it wasn't. Too bad I didn't record the cam show.

Reactions: cutcopy

cutcopy

Legendary Member
Media
James was soooooo hot. I also swapped emails with him at one point and asked why he never showed his hole in pics originally...he said he needed to keep some things secret...then years later he started letting guys take photos of him spreading his ass and showing his manpussy. Clearly he is bisexual

Brod

Legendary Member
Media
Way old thread, and I guess it's a long shot, but is there anyone here who ever saw his Amazing Colt DVD at koalamen or his Factory James video on Total James? Or at least someone who was a member of the Total James website back when it was up?

cutcopy

Legendary Member
Media
I used to visit his site. I remember there were short video clips of him naked. And all the candid photos his clients took of him. I still have a folder somewhere.

I vaguely remember a koalaswim video of him getting his asshole waxed. Wish I still had it.

Brod

Legendary Member
Media
I used to visit his site. I remember there were short video clips of him naked. And all the candid photos his clients took of him. I still have a folder somewhere.

I vaguely remember a koalaswim video of him getting his asshole waxed. Wish I still had it.
Thanks for the info!

Does anyone know if he was ever shown cumming (on cam on his site, on one of the DVDs, etc)?