SWIMSUITS

meathose10: Rather than a nylon speedo , which has little or no 'give', sometimes a suit with the same cut, but made out of a lightweight knit fabric works better for men who are blessed with exceptional genital mass. The pouch will swell and stretch right along with you, allowing your cock and loose ballsack to roll and shift as you walk. Sure are a lot of modest hugehung guys posting on this topic - I say display the gift.

2big: there are so many people on this posting sight saying that those who are large should display what they have. whether you think so or not, many people have very negative reactions to someone wearing a speedo with a 7+ inch flaccid cock. when it goes out to your waist when placing to the side, most people think that you have an erection. if it ever hangs loose beneath board shorts but gets glued to your leg when coming out of the water, someone is bound to notice. for those that arent showers, you would be surprised at how much negative press a large cock can bring you. it is not all fun and games. when some mother walks up yelling at the top of her lungs at how obscene you are being for showing your "erection," you draw a lot more attention to yourself than you would ever imagine. trust me, for as much as i love my cock, i do not try to flaunt it in public.

meathose10: Where the hell do you live , 2big? I have never had such a reaction. A furious , screeching woman?? I lay my hose over my sack in a natural way.....it's obvious it's soft. The most adverse reaction I've had is being followed by somebody I want to disappear. And maybe the alarmed look Asian guys get sometimes......but I think that's just yearning.

Michael5094: I am a lap swimmer and Speedos are the only way to go when you are swimming a mile or more. I agree with whoever said that the person who designed Speedos either had no dick, or designed them for a mannequin. Usually, though, Speedos do eventually stretch out and become more comfortable, but that is also when they start to be more revealing.

Interestingly, once I found some Speedos on the sale rack that had a pouch so fit perfectly. I don't know why they had a pouch and have never found any since then with a pouch. Maybe we should lobby the company that makes Speedos to bring back that style.

smoothchris: Sounds like a good idea. Anybody got an address - snailmail or email for the company that makes speedos?

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see what 2big means.. my shit hangs so big soft i've had alot of people make comments both pos and neg about it... so i try an hide the shit because I get enough attention on my body let alone people following me to look and leer at my dick.

47boreas: [quote author=Max link=board=clothing;num=1039417197;start=40#47 date=03/25/03 at 21:41:50]

They allow speedos, trunks, etc.  But nothing that looks like shorts, i.e. with legs, however short.  Hence the problem for us overendowed guys.

I think the European hygeine concern is that people shouldn't go into the pool wearing shorts they wear all day, if you see what I mean.[/quote]

I wear a blue Adidas swimsuits, in size GB 38". Maybe like Speedos? There is a bulge, but I do not care about it. Adidas swimsuits are not a problem for us well-endowed men, as at least I use to wear them down enough to cover my genitals, not my stomach. Some boys and girls may comment my bulge, but adult persons very seldom. I have used to it during my life. When I was young man, I would have needed LPSG, because I heard often too many comments.

;)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thong bit definitely bears no interest for me, particularly when I had a room at a nudist colony,(I was there because I had no other place to live!) and it was for old people. There was the owner referred to as "GORGEOUS GEORGE", an old dude in his 70's parading around the yard in nothing but a blue thong.

So shorts are what I prefer to wear, though that little experience didn't influence it at all.

Charles88: Ive sort of come out of my shell a little bit and do something different with bathing suits. When I am in the states, I wear board shorts and such, just because. But when I got down to the Caribbean, to islands like St. Barths, I just am nude, because it is very European and French down there and all the women are topless and the men are in tiny bikinis or naked. But there are some beaches on the island that are much more "free" than the others, but whatever, if people stare, stare back.

PackingVegas: Well, I'm the one who started the 2 speedo threads, so guess what I wear? (Check my weblink for a pic). But as you can see, I wear boxcuts, not those bikini things. I actually swim, so don't even own trunks. Besides, why not be proud of my bulge? Guys at the gym with huge biceps wear sleeveless t's, I get to use what I've got, heh heh.

GeorgenFLA: When I swim, I generally wear speedos without the liner. I usually wear red speedos. One can not see thru them, but they do show a nice bulge. Im not ashamed of being a man, so I dont mind if others see my bulge. When I get to the locker room to shower, I always make sure I strip off my trunks, and tend to get lots of stares from males of all ages. But hey, its a locker room, no need to be shy.

rockabilly_guy: [quote author=PackingVegas link=board=clothing;num=1039417197;start=80#91 date=03/16/04 at 17:14:18]Well, I'm the one who started the 2 speedo threads, so guess what I wear?  (Check my weblink for a pic). But as you can see, I wear boxcuts, not those bikini things.  I actually swim, so don't even own trunks.  Besides, why not be proud of my bulge?  Guys at the gym with huge biceps wear sleeveless t's, I get to use what I've got, heh heh.[/quote]

PHEW! Very hot!

bbobb21: I enjoyed the posts on Speedos. I am a swimmer and wear Speedos and assieBums. The Lycra Speedos streach and the aussieBums that are the original nylon trycot, have a space for the equipment. I am also a nudist so I have no concerns about people who might think the imprint of my penis to be offensive. The human body is beautiful and this includes our penises. I note that my soft penis varies in size. When I got this morning it was about 8" but after my swim it was down to about 4" and much thinner. But fully erect it is 11". I'm a grower. I know from many years as a nudist that there are some men who are large even when soft. I friend a few years ago and I used to joke about how we were the same size up but that I shrunk to 6 to 8" down while he remained a soft 10'. Bob

bbobb21: All the concern about being seen. I only wear a Seedo or aussieBum when I have to wear a suit. But like you I cut the lining out for comfort and I prefer to be swim and be nude and am completely shave from the kneck down in the winter and head and all in the summer. bob

Pappy

Media
[quote author=2big link=board=clothing;num=1039417197;start=80#81 date=09/12/03 at 17:09:24]it is not all fun and games.  when some mother walks up yelling at the top of her lungs at how obscene you are being for showing your "erection," you draw a lot more attention to yourself than you would ever imagine.   trust me, for as much as i love my cock, i do not try to flaunt it in public.[/quote]
I hear you 2Big. I used to give swim lessons with the American Red Cross. As an instructor I was in and out of the water a lot. The kids ranged in age from 6 to 16 years old. My first year the coordinator for the program called me aside and told me there had been some complaints, from parents, about my obvious state of arousal while around the kids. I explained to her the best I could, without embarrassing her or myself, that I was not aroused in the least. I ended up having to expose myself to another instructor in the changing room to prove that I was not aroused. His eyes bout popped out of his head when he saw it. I taught for about 10 years after that and while the complaints came up just about every year, I overheard some of them, it never went passed the coordinator again. Just so you know I wore board shorts because I wasn't comfortable in anything else.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The ideal for me would be baggy swim shorts with a swim jock underneath. But loose swim shorts aren't good for swimming, and I can't get swim (as opposed to standard) jocks made to accommodate me. Also, some European countries ban shorts - even swim shorts - as unhygenic.

So mostly I wear the fullest square cut trunks I can find, and wear myself diagonally across. It's OK, but always slightly risky.

I don't actually swim much so I can get away with the loose fit trunks but yeah I can see problems if actually swimming.