taste ur own cum..hav u?

Houstonwoods

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time is the hardest. For years I have been eating my precum and wanted to eat my load but would chicken out. On a business trip, I decided to make myself. I stripped down and jacked on a bench in front of a mirror. I edged and let out about 3 mini cums and watched myself enjoy it. Then, when I blew my stack I ate all of it. It felt a little weird. However, after a few minutes I became extremely horny and jacked again. I pretty much eat all my loads now. Next thing to do is enjoy my own creampie from my wife!

hotone1066

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have both precum and cum. Like others have said, it varies in taste depending on what you have ate/drank. I like to after I have had pineapple or other fruit juice, tastes nice and sweet.

Pony_46

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Jon,
I am in Oklahoma also. I live in Lawton and I would love to take advantage of the 10% part of you and to suck that nice cock sometime. I hope I'm not being out of line, but I haven't sucked one in 35 years and I need to make up for lost time. I eat mine all the time, but it would be great to taste some right from the source. I am only down for oral with males, and none of the kissing stuff either. I just love to suck cocks. Let me know.
Bill

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
precum is sweet and nice tasting, jism varies, but i like my own enuf 2 eat it every time i jerk off. the best is the thick gloopy texture on my tongue — i get a hardon just thinking about it!

mwb123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've often wiped pre-cum onto fingers and licked them which I don't mind. I've cum on my own face a couple of times too, but I wasn't a fan. I just can't seem to bring myself to taste it once I've cum, the want to to it completely goes.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I have in the past & remember not being terribly enthusiastic about the taste, unlike my precum, which is delicious, much like a good pouilly fuissé.

However, as a result of this thread I decided to give it another chance, & found it to be perfectly palatable - enough to finish the load - though not massively flavourful. It might go nicely with a light, nutty continental cheese like Jarlsberg.

Last edited: