1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Teachers/ Professors?

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by eduardo Cast, Nov 15, 2020.

1. eduardo Cast

eduardo Cast Active Member

Hey everyone! Has anyone come across their old or current teacher on a dating app? Or even seen them naked? I currently saw my old Spanish teacher from High School on an dating app and they didn’t even recognize me. We exchanged nudes and eventually fucked. Any similar stories?

CURIOUS_8 and steach93 like this.
  2. steach93

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    nice, maybe share the nude, see how hot he is :D

eduardo Cast likes this.
  3. AG08

Gold Member

I used to see several of my profs naked while using the open shower at the university athletic centre when I was a student.

4. SamMann75

SamMann75 Well-Liked Member

About 5 years after we got married I saw a business professor from our college that my wife has slept with in the shower at the gym... clearly showing off his big thick swinging cock.

5. Mr. Sardonyx

Mr. Sardonyx Member

My english teacher stalked me on Grindr. He probably thought that i didn't recognize his profile lmao.

CURIOUS_8 and paulista_user like this.
  6. josh20hung

josh20hung Well-Liked Member

I saw a teacher naked on a class trip. At the time he was the teacher that everyone was in love with .. time wasn't kind to him tho .. but when I saw him it was at his best. We were on a class trip .. the bus ride was so long that they planned a stop at a public pool along the way. My buddy and I were the last two in the change room .. I guess he assumed everyone was gone and he came in to shower. Gosh he was sexy. His dick was average .. but thick.

7. eduardo Cast

Anyone have any pics?

8. chrisrobin

chrisrobin Legendary Member

Our PE teachers was an amazing red head who regularly took showers with us seniors, remember being struck by his read bush and long dangly cock, like a baby's arm holding an orange!

9. HorseHung40's

HorseHung40's Legendary Member

Albums:
    I know a good number of professors and teachers, who "date on the side". In order to maintain discretion, none uses a dating app.

They are too public. It is easier to use something a little less common.

CURIOUS_8 and srock like this.
  10. RowanB

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Had a ridiculously hot math teacher. So badly wanted to get naked with him (which is probably why my maths grade was so shit...)

Anyway, he was straight, married, blah blah. About 2 years after I left school i was working as a waiter at a local restaurant that he and his friends came into one day. He had turned to complete shit. Divorced, looking rough as fuck and his personality was just awful. Not the man i used to know at all.

Anyway, they stayed drinking till very late, i went to the toilets and used the urinal, he came in a little later, super drunk, took the urinal next to me (there were only two) and i got a good look at his cock. It was nice. Little over average, decent girth.

Had i seen it back in the day I'd have been all over it, but seeing him the way he was then was just a major turn off.

11. stretch8888

stretch8888 Well-Liked Member

Had a smoking hot early 20s science teach in highschool, incredible body and it wasn't uncommon to catch a thong peek out or her nips to be poking through.

Few years after graduation i ran into her at a bar, recognized her right away, however she didn't recognize me and if she did she didn't mention it, we had a few drinks then fucked in the back seat of her car in the parking lot

Bigred12 and RiverGuy9 like this.
  12. eduardo Cast

Did you tell her after? She sounds hot as fuck!

13. lexboy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of my PE teachers (he was very very fit and was really nice so I always was attracted to him)
    Only a few of us were in class one day since most other people were at an event. His shorts somehow ripped at the end of class when we were in the fitness room and you could see his fat bulge in his briefs showing. He seemed uncut and hung as fuck with huge balls.

14. eduardo Cast

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice