Teachers/ Professors?

eduardo Cast

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone! Has anyone come across their old or current teacher on a dating app? Or even seen them naked? I currently saw my old Spanish teacher from High School on an dating app and they didn’t even recognize me. We exchanged nudes and eventually fucked. Any similar stories?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a teacher naked on a class trip. At the time he was the teacher that everyone was in love with .. time wasn't kind to him tho .. but when I saw him it was at his best. We were on a class trip .. the bus ride was so long that they planned a stop at a public pool along the way. My buddy and I were the last two in the change room .. I guess he assumed everyone was gone and he came in to shower. Gosh he was sexy. His dick was average .. but thick.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a teacher naked on a class trip. At the time he was the teacher that everyone was in love with .. time wasn't kind to him tho .. but when I saw him it was at his best. We were on a class trip .. the bus ride was so long that they planned a stop at a public pool along the way. My buddy and I were the last two in the change room .. I guess he assumed everyone was gone and he came in to shower. Gosh he was sexy. His dick was average .. but thick.
Our PE teachers was an amazing red head who regularly took showers with us seniors, remember being struck by his read bush and long dangly cock, like a baby's arm holding an orange!

lexboy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One of my PE teachers (he was very very fit and was really nice so I always was attracted to him)
Only a few of us were in class one day since most other people were at an event. His shorts somehow ripped at the end of class when we were in the fitness room and you could see his fat bulge in his briefs showing. He seemed uncut and hung as fuck with huge balls.

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There was a teacher trainee in my grade 12 English class. He came at the end of the year and stayed with us a few weeks. On the last day, I asked for some help understanding Macbeth as we had to write our last essay on it... but if we could do it over coffee please because it would be nicer.

We walked a few blocks to a restaurant where no Macbeth was discussed. I ordered a drink but was refused because I could not produce an ID card. He had a beer, which I would taste on his lips later. We went to his apartment and he took off his contacts. He looked awful hot with his messy hair and geeky glasses and his mid-thirties body was tighter than I'd thought it was. We fucked for a few hours before I had to make it home before the last subway. I saw him a few times after that for sweet lasting memories.

He'd get in so much trouble for all that today.

mrnotsolittle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a good cruising bathroom at my college and I would go between classes and get understall hand jobs pretty often. The start of one semester I stopped in and ended up on my knees getting jacked by a stranger. After it was over I made my way to my next class. The professor walked in and I recognized his shoes and pants from the bathroom not 10 minutes earlier. He jacked me off a few times a week the entire semester. Not sure if he ever realized it was me or not..

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At uni, I had an English prof who seemed to have developed a crush on me. I didn't want anything to happen between us as I wasn't particularly attracted to him but I enjoyed the tension between us. We'd sometimes meet at the student cafe before class or stay a bit after class and just chat.

After I was done taking both of his classes, he invited me over for dinner at his home. His wife had cooked an elaborate dinner, which I felt bad about as I forgot to mention that I am vegetarian. He'd told me that they'd met because they were both fighting over the same person but it's only later that it dawned on me that there was more to the invite than just dinner.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Second hand story.

We had this accounting professor in the business school at college, mind you this was early 90s, he was in his late 20's, frosted tips, flamboyant clothes... everyone assumed he was gay.

After a night class this girl (who told me the story) went to his office to ask a quick question. She entered to find him shirtless in tight bicycle pants... with an enormous bulge. She started to ask her question, bumbling words as she looked at his well defined, ripped chest and 6 packs..."who knew he was a god under those funky tops he wore"... and enormous bulge that started getting bigger. He casually reached over and undid her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders. He said there do you feel more comfortable now that we are both topless? She said she giggled and felt foolish as she nodded. He smiled at her kindly and said would it help if you knelt? He hooked his thumbs in his bicycle pants sliding then down a little, exposing the deep well defined "v" muscles pointing down to his huge bulge. She put her hands on his wrists and pushed them down as she sank to her knees in front of him and struggled to suck his cock.

He stood her up and bent her over his desk, pulling up her skirt before pushing down her panties. She said it took him a while to enter her, and then the next few minutes she just moaned he was too big over and over as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper. He started fucking her faster and she told him she was being too loud someone would hear. He slapped her ass and she shrieked and he said he didn't care who heard. She said he fucked her hard, slapping her ass until he came inside her. She had yelled so much her throat was horse.

Two days later I watched her fidgeting in class, she looked uncomfortable in the seat. A few times the professor told her to stop fidgeting, but had this smile like there was a joke. At the end of class he told her to come to his office after his evening class to discuss this fidgeting problem she seemed to have developed.

15 minutes later we were having coffee when she told me the story, told me she couldn't sit straight because her right but cheek was still sore and red from his slapping it, and that wasn't the only thing still sore.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college as an undergraduate, I met a guy in a chat room (early 2000s) and he IDd himself as a grad student and invited me to his office for JO fun. We met outside his office building BUT couldnt play because other grad students were there. So we hopped in his small car and he took me to a rural spot to JO and we had fun in his car. He was about my 6ft height, blonde haired and plaid shirt and slacks dressed like a teacher. But we were two horny guys in the moment. So we drove to to the spot where we jacked each other off and made a connection to JO at his apartment later on. Was one of first regular JO guys I played with until he graduated and we lost touch. He was about 7.5" cut, gay and loved the JO fun we shared for those few times.