Texan Cowboy turn Soldier in Bulgaria

D

deleted18551271

Hey. I grew up on a cattle ranch in North Texas; served 7 years in the military (in Iraq & Afghanistan). I live & work in Sofia, Bulgaria, but I travel most of the time (that's definitely not bragging, promise). Looking to meet guys in the area or possibly find a few friends. Bulgaria isn't exactly the easiest place to meet people.

Здравейте, момчета. Аз съм от Тексас, САЩ. Служил съм в армията. Живея в Сф, но през повечето време пътувам. Бих искал да срещна пичове или нови приятели тук. България не е най-лесното място за среща с хора.

I also know a little Romanian & Serbian, but mainly from calling their support centers for my cell phone company, because the Bulgarian "customer support center" in unbearable. U pičku materinu, još nikad nisam vidio takav nered! N-am mai văzut așa dezordine! "U pičku materinu" - for a translation make a Serbian friend & ask them - they're good people & a good time.

Even if your not in/from Bulgaria or a Texan, feel free to say hi.

chest.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: ronin001
D

deleted18551271

Greeting & welcome to the Texan in Bulgaria.

Enjoy your stay here, there's lots to see. I see you have a lot to offer too, you are HOT !!!
Thanks, at first glance I thought you said you were in BG, then read everything thinking "this guys friendly off the bat, he cant be in Bulgaria". Then read it properly, now it makes sense.

Reactions: 17264491
D

deleted18551271

Forgot to mention, I'm in most Central & Eastern European countries every month. Mainly Romania, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Greece, Turkey. Anywhere else, I'll get there at some point.

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Forgot to mention, I'm in most Central & Eastern European countries every month. Mainly Romania, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Greece, Turkey. Anywhere else, I'll get there at some point.

You may want to also post in the Personal Ads forum for better results.

LPSG has been around for a little over 20 years, and next month will have 2 Million Members, from all over the world. It's a great site, Have fun!

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey. I grew up on a cattle ranch in North Texas; served 7 years in the military (in Iraq & Afghanistan). I live & work in Sofia, Bulgaria, but I travel most of the time (that's definitely not bragging, promise). Looking to meet guys in the area or possibly find a few friends. Bulgaria isn't exactly the easiest place to meet people.

Здравейте, момчета. Аз съм от Тексас, САЩ. Служил съм в армията. Живея в Сф, но през повечето време пътувам. Бих искал да срещна пичове или нови приятели тук. България не е най-лесното място за среща с хора.

I also know a little Romanian & Serbian, but mainly from calling their support centers for my cell phone company, because the Bulgarian "customer support center" in unbearable. U pičku materinu, još nikad nisam vidio takav nered! N-am mai văzut așa dezordine! "U pičku materinu" - for a translation make a Serbian friend & ask them - they're good people & a good time.

View attachment 78998181
Hello and welcome darlin.' From another texan. (Well, texan transplant) I live in houston. I hope you enjoy your time here and connect with some good people. By the way, (snaps fan open) nice pics. Have a wonderful day/eve. Oh, and tell all my favorite bulgarian pop artists 'Hey!'

Love, QL ❤

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

View attachment 78998181
Welcome...enjoy this journey! Thank you for your service!