The Weirdest Place You've Jerked Off Before

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, guys. I have always thought it was pretty hot when guys jerk off in public or in unusual areas. For instance, I have jerked off on an almost empty bus, once walking down the street under a big coat I had on, in a public restroom, and once when I was younger I did it in class at school (not quite sure how I pulled that one off, lol). I guess you can tell I'm just horny all the time. One time I caught this black guy on the train beating his meat, which suprised me because the train was pretty full. He had a big, suckable dick too. He had it pulled out of the fly in his jeans and was stroking like there was no tomorrow. I guess he liked to show off. I was so mad that the only way I caught it was on my way off the train. I was on my way to work so I didn't have time to stay and watch. And the funny thing is that I had noticed him looking at me funny almost the whole train ride from a distance, but he looked like he was straight so I didn't think much of it at the time. Now just think, the whole time he was probably thinking about me while he was beating off. Anyone else have experiences like this?

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
About 2 and a half years ago, probably the first spring I had the roommate I have now, we had gone for a run. We had nothing on but our jocks and some shorter practice shorts and our socks and shoes.

We ran into a couple chics who seemed to like hot sweaty wrestler bodies, they followed us out to the edge of campus were we were intending to keep running. They were very eager to fish our dick out the side of our jocks and start sucking us off. I don't know why but we were prolonging the hookup, pulling them up, kissing them, fingering them, etc...….I guess we were hoping they would want to fuck right there against a tree or something.

Well the 4 of us were about to the point we couldn't get any more worked up when Jacob (my roommate) yelled out the we were about to be late for a science lab......too near to the end of term and not one we could miss even for the situation at hand. With hopes they would look us up later we stuffed ourselves back in our jocks and ran all out back to campus, running through the main rec center and grabbing a couple clean shirts from the locker room that we still to this day have no idea who they belonged to and headed off to class. I think this is the only time I ever went to a class sweaty and unshowered.

So we are in class, out of breath, still sweating, jock totally soaked and barely contained both our still swollen members, nothing on but borrowed t shirts, jock, shorts, socks and shoes.

The way the tables were, we sat across from each other to work and he and I just happened to have one in the back. Our other 2 lab partners didn't show up (wish we had of known that a bit earlier).

I kept running the recent events through my mind and my dick was feeling the results of my mind wandering. I had fished my dick out of my jock and almost out the end of the leg of my shorts. No intention of jerking off or anything but I was just absent mindedly stroking it with my hand up my shorts leg.

All we were doing was making notes on our project and Jacob was doing the writing as we talked through our results. I guess my mind wondered too much and I stroked too much.

Without even thinking anything through I had this urge to grip my whole dick and give it a jerk. Too late, I realized I had a huge feeling load of cum heading out the end of my dick on a vengeance.

Before I was even registering what was happening my roommate and lab partners eyes flew open and he had this all knowing look and silly grin on his face. My load had splattered hard and hot on one of his legs.
His look was a mix of "im gonna kill you" and "im about to bust out laughint". He just froze in that state. Not much either of us could do. I stuffed my dick back in my jock where I would find it stuck to the pouch later from all the cum it had still been oozing when I put it up. Fortunately we had towels on our workstation, and water. I was able to rinse my fingers and he was able to clean most of it off his leg without drawing attention.

After some good natured wrestling as he was "kicking my ass" for shooting cum on his leg in class, we both busted a huge load all over the middle of our dorm room rug soon after that.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also remember having a VERY hot science teacher who would wear super tight shirts. He had a reputation as being a hard teacher, kids avoided taking his classes, and the few who did would usually cut his lectures. I'd sit in the front, off to the side where the other 3-4 classmates could not really see me. His class was after PE, and I'd be in shorts during the summer, and I'd get a huge hardon when he was in front of me. I'd let my hard cock out the bottom leg of my shorts and jack off while he watched. Often he'd even unbutton his shirt a bit more, and I'd cum under my desk where he totally could see me. Eventually he kept me after class and we'd do that and more privately. He liked to "use me as a model" for a thesis he was writing. he ended up paying me and my bro to do j/o sows for him and a buddy. Science Teacher.jpg

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was out in the back yard doing some digging with a friend getting the soil ready to put in a garden I had on a pair of white shorts. They were a little too short, and sometimes when I put my foot on the shovel, my dick would drop out the bottom of my shorts. My friend that was with me started teasing me about having such a big dick. It was all good natured. Well at one point, we had to go to the hardware store to get some tool. Can't remember exactly what we were getting. But the whole way there, my friend just kept on about my big cock. So we are in the back of the store. Not many people in the store. He said one more thing about my big dick and I just pulled out my cock from the bottom of my shorts and started to jerk off right in front of him. His mouth dropped it was so unexpected. But his eyes never left my dick. I ended up shooting a huge load all over the socket sets. lol. Then stuffed my dick back in my shorts and told him to quite easing me. He couldn't believe I would do something like that. And I don't think anyone else saw. I must admit being a little nervous going to the front and paying for our item we bought. But the guy rang up our purchase like normal.

You would have thought my friend would have stopped the teasing, but he didn't. When we were done with our job, we were going to get something to eat. So we went up stairs to shower and change. When I was taking off my shorts, my friend shot about 5 polaroids of me with the old cameras that spit out the photos and you had to wait for them to develop. I made him give them to me. But for some reason, I kept one of them. This is the photo he shot. It is a really old shot of me since this was a while ago. Not sure how long ago that was, but as you can see, no pube trimming in those days. The color seems so red as well. It is not that great of photo. But it did remind me of that days adventures.

putting on pants.gif

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you should COMPLIMENT him on the "good work" and joke about it. BUT you should also say immediately "next time don't feel the need to cum behind closed doors". He might actually let you watch or more next time.... View attachment 1513411

This probably qualifies as a "weird place", posted this story a couple years ago. Our dad was driving my older bro and I to a swim match, I was just barely 18 of course" and we were both in shorts and pretty horny in the back seat of our dad's mini van, the front seats were those "captain's chairs" that swiveled around. Dad's buddy was in the passenger front seat, he was very buff with one of those low cut-out arms that showed off his pecs, and I got turned on by watching him as I sat behind the driver's seat. My older bro was always horny and loved to tease or emabarss me whenever possible, and even to this day (now almost 26 y/o) I would get uncontrollable and unpredictable raging hardons. I was pretty sure our dad's buddy was showing off for me, and he clearly kept looking back at me. Back seat was a bench style, and my bro made it worse by grabbing his hard cock thru his shorts and flopping it at me, and he even kept brushing my leg to keep me hard. After about 30 min of this, our dad blurted out "if you kids need to jack off, then get it over with and don't get anything on the upholstery". His buddy said "this I've got to see, my son said you shoot far" and he pivoted his chair more tword me, and told us to "take off our shirts so you don't stain them." It was a little awkward to be under such pressure and have this hot guy inches from me, but since I had been letting guys watch me j/o and cum in person many times before, we both took off our shirts, whipped our already hard cocks out and started jacking. I was pretty sure our dad's buddy was hard under his clothes, and definitely brushing his chest and nipples. I was so turned on I came very quickly and shot several streams all over my chest and into my face. Dad's buddy said something complimentary, I was unsure cuz I was still sort of shaking and catching my breath as he threw me a car towel. Before I knew it my brother leaned in my direction and shot his cum all over me, laughing, trying to prove his alpha dominance over me as always since he was a football and weight lifter and I was more a swimmer and baseball guy. Just then I noticed two guys in a raised pickup next to us in the fast lane, and they had seen the last few min of this, and clearly were talking about it. Dad just shrugged cum car.jpg
and said "typical". Our dad always said jacking off was normal and the safest form of sex, so he was always cool with that.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably many places most would consider weird. But one of the most daring I can remember was sitting in the top row at a huge convention center at a wrestling tournament. Think it was first year of college. The top tier of seating was reserved for the teams but the whole rest of the center was packed. This venue did not have locker room showers and the changing area was attached to the public restrooms. I had tried a stall a couple times but just couldn't get focused with all the traffic in and out.
I had gone back up with the team to rest or maybe nap while I had a break between matches for a couple hours. As I was getting drowsy my dick just would just not give up demanding some attention.
I slid my singlet off leaving me in just my jockstrap basically in the open for 15,000 fans to see if they looked up my way. There were team bags all around, I was in a seat with bags on both sides. At first I pulled my dick out the side of my jock and was slow stroking and really enjoying the feeling. Some guys from the team in the section beside us started coming up my way so I dug in my bag and found the loosest pair of shorts I had and slipped them on. The guys saw me sitting in my jock and I am sure noticed my pouch was obscenely stretched if they looked. I couldn't' get my mind off finishing what I had started. So I used my team sweats as a blanket and pulled my dick out the side of my jock and out the bottom of the leg of my shorts and continued what I had started. I tried to keep an eye on the surroundings to see if anyone was blatantly staring, but I am sure if they glanced my way more than a few times they could figure out what I was doing.
I had a few different moments I just had to speed up but most of the time it was a firm grip and slow deliberate strokes. Once a teammate came up and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the concession stand, I was so intent on the deed at hand I couldn't really speak, just nodded no. I am sure he figured it out, but left me alone. I am also Sure he had been in the same predicament before too.
I was keeping my dick pointed down and forward and went it finally blew I coated the seat back in front of me with an epic load. I tucked it back in my jock but the residual pretty much soaked it too. Glad my shorts were black.
I had to change jocks before I put my singlet on for the next match. I had no way to clean up good so I took a towel and washed my face and hands good and made sure I got part of the towel real wet, then went over to our changing room to changed jocks (which I am sure seemed weird to the other few guys in there) (They couldn't see how crusty the one I took off was). As I changed I used the wet part of the towel to clean my dick so it wasn't sticky all afternoon. All this with my naked rear end turned to the other guys changing and any restroom users that happened to walk by the opening to the room.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a teenager my parents went to this auction that was at this old school building in this tiny town in the country. In those days I was horny all the time and jacked off every chance I could. There was a few hot guys at the auction and my dick kept getting hard in my pants. So I went outside to see if I could find a place to squeeze one out. I went around the side of the building and found a set of doors that were boarded up and slightly inset so it was perfect. I pulled out my dick and jacked off and shot my load on the glass door. Just as I was coming back around I ran right into one of the hot guys that I had seen earlier. He said something about having to find a place to take a piss and I showed him the spot I had just jacked off at. I turned and walked away so he could piss in private and he yelled back at me to come back. I went back and there he stood, his dick in his hand, pissing on the wall. He asked me if I had just jacked off where he was standing and red faced I said yes. He point his dick at the line of white cum that was still dripping down the glass. Nice load man, he said as he was shacking the last drops of piss from his dick. I thanked him and kinda stumbled over my feet trying to get back inside. Later that day I saw him again as we were leaving and he pulled me aside to tell he had jacked off too in that same spot after I had left and to make sure I go back around to check the load he left on the glass. Then he grinned and left. I ran around the corner and sure enough right next to my dried load was another load of good size proportions. I road with a hard dick all the way home......

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was a teen with raging hormones I was always horny and my cock was always rock hard and begging to be stroked. I usually jacked off 4 or 5 times a day on average, which meant I had to be very creative and innovative when it came to places I could jerk off. In High School I was constantly horny and would frequently beat off during school whenever I could. Usually in the bathroom stalls, but a few times I finished myself off and shot my load in a urinal while other guys were pissing on either side of me. I beat off in the gym showers and locker room when it was just a few of us using it. I also beat off under my shirt a couple of times in the middle of class very discreetly and shot my load all over the inside of my shirt. I remember one time my Algebra teacher called on me to answer a question at the exact moment I began to climax. It was so intense I could barely speak and so badly wanted to let out a loud moan. I always used to beat my cock in the back of the bus on my way home every single day and shoot my cum load all over the floor. I remember after a few weeks all my dried semen started to accumulate and formed a small, white pile of my dried up flaky jizm. Probably my two most memorable masturbation experiences were one time at the top of a small towns water tower completely naked in broad daylight overlooking main street. It was so awesome to stroke my cock and cum as watching people walk by below. But my all time favorite masturbation experience was on a camping trip with my fraternity brothers in college. There were 4 of us sharing a tent and we all got wasted drunk the night before so the 3 buddies in my tent were passed out cold. I had the urge to rub one out and my friend Sean had a hard on the was peeking out the top of his boxers. I whipped out my cock and started stroking it for a good 30 minutes. When I was finally ready to cum I got up and knelt over Sean's stomach and cock and shot my hot cum all over his hard dick! It was fucking hot as Hell. The best part is when Sean woke up he had thought he had a wet dream and was totally embarrassed. I never told him it was my cum for obvious reasons.

Ray Shadows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I jerked off on the school bus coming home from high school, at least once each of the four years.
I jerked off naked in the girls' bathroom at high school once (after school).
I jerked off naked underwater (neck deep) in a lake in Vermont, at a populated, non-nude beach.
I jerked off naked a few times near a creek that ran behind my house.
I jerked off naked on my college's central quad (in the dead of night). I didn't see a single person.
I jerked off naked in my college gym's communal showers several times. Most times, no one was in there, but there had been and would be again soon. I was caught twice. The first time, a guy walked in rather quietly, and looked away when he saw what I was doing. The second time (weeks later, a different guy), the guy smiled and stroked/wiggled his cock a few times and began to soap up. I took this as permission to finish, so I kept stroking, and when I looked again a minute later, he was casually stroking his own mostly hard cock. Soon, I shot my load and a few minutes later he shot his. We didn't say anything to each other but we knew we had each gotten to have a wank that we would have had later anyway.
I don't do anything so reckless anymore, but I enjoyed these experiences at the time.

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The best part of your story, which you glossed over, was in the back of the van while your parents were up front. :)
Lol! Sorry about that. Ok so here's the details. We were headed into the next state to visit family. We had this big Ford conversion van and had been on the road a couple hours. So me and my brother are getting restless. I was 14 he was 12. We start playing around and I grabbed his crotch just playing..so he grabs mine back. We then move to the back seat of the van and start grabbing a bit more. The we unzip, pull and and jack off. We even stroked each other a bit and we didn't think about cleaning up..nothing to wipe on. So he is really close at this point and I told him shoot in his hand and lick it up. We both did to avoid a mess. I looked up and saw our dad glancing at us in the mirror..I don't think he saw what we were doing though. It was not the first time or last we did this. It was a big rush and fun!

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In class once in HS I was in the back of the room and only my buddy that dared me saw. While driving, in the church bathroom, in the back of my parents van with them up front, on my tractor, in a hayfield with my buddy, That was just random. Neither one was married at the time and it was just us loading bales. I pulled mine out to piss and he did the same. We are in the shade at this point and we start watching each other piss. So I pull mine and few times..then he pulls his. Then we just jerk a load out and go back to work.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just remembered about one of my older bro's buddies who was into me, knew I was turned on by him shirtless in shorts and just sneakers. We snunk up on a rooftop, he striped and flashed me and made me lay down and jack off while he jacked off and came on my chest while he stood over me. I bet dozens of people watched from the high rise across the street...broad daylight. I was smooth with longer shaggy surfer boy blonde hair, and a Speedo tan line so dark you could see it from a distance...and I was/am pretty well hung and shot so high I hit him standing there, my cum dripping down his chest back onto mine. rooftop.jpg

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Deep woods camping, just far enough from my friend to hide what I was doing....here's the story:

In college, went did a wilderness camping/hiking excursion in Maine with Brian, my best friend, an an experienced deep-woods camper/former boy scout, and the target of my secret crush. The second day had involved our key objective...climbing Mount Katahdin which pretty much turned my legs into rubber and made us both sweaty messes by the time we returned to the spot where we had left our gear near a stream.

After re-pitching our tent, he suggested that we start a fire (which we would subsequently use to dry off and then heat dinner) then jump in the stream and wash off with the biodegradable soap he had brought. While we had seen each other's dicks previously, including a few times already on that trip while changing and pissing, it was always fleeting and never concurrent, so the idea was thrilling...and totally anxiety-producing as I didn't think I could hold back on an erection. This actually happened once before while skinny dipping with women near by, so I pretended that it was due to their proximity.

In order to reduce the likelihood, I took the toilet paper and excused myself for a "moment" (presumably a #2--the one thing that we both considered private) in the woods. However, I used the moment to quickly rub one out, with the hopes that it would help with erection control, since my friend was about to have a sustained view of my penis. The TP was useful for wiping off my dick, rather than my ass. In any case, the plan--in conjunction with my near-collapse exhaustion and ice colder water--actually mostly did the trick.

I did notice that shortly after I stripped off my underwear, he seemed to glance at my dick and almost did some sort of double-take and glanced again. As I was approaching the water, I noticed that I had a glob of toilet paper stuck to the tip, which he obviously saw and probably took a moment to figure out what it was. I was mortified, and subtly wiped it off. He obviously must have figured what my "moment" actually involved.

withnail

Experimental Member
Media
In the shower at the gym. There is a line of six, individual shower stalls with no doors. I was showering one morning about 10am when the club was very quiet. There was one other guy in a stall across from me...very good shape with a decent cock. I noticed when washing he spent a good deal of time stroking his dick which was becoming hard. I began stroking mine...he noticed me and continued stroking his. We both blew our loads at the same time. Needless to say, I went home to his place right afterwards and we sucked each other off.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1)school bathroom
2)shopgiping mall
3) "dressing room" of an x-ray clinic - I did my scans two times a year during my growth. getting underwear in front of the radiology technician or nurse was a little embarrassing. I would masturbate before entering the room. I was afraid of getting hard when putting on genital protection and showing my hard cock on the radiograph.
4)lagoon - in the village where he spent his holidays has a beach with a lagoon. I mumbled there while some men (they were employees of summer houses) talked in the sand. I heard a few laughs, but I do not know if it was about that.
5)my father's car - I always waited for him in the car while he was shopping at the supermarket.
under the desk with the guy in the next seat wanking me

Do you remember any details, like what you were wearing, if you were fully erect when u started, how long ea time took, or anyone saw or was aware? Where did u shoot ea time? thanks...hot scenes. How old were you ea time? xxx cum jeans.jpg

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a very strange location for a hot blowjob. It was in a Munich hospital some decades ago, the night before my tonsil operation. I checked in in the afternoon to get some examinations and a meeting with the anesthesist. Then I had no other obligations anymore and walked around a bit. Suddenly I noticed a hot guy coming out of a room across. He stared at my bulge and smiled. I smiled back. He didn't close his door and went at the end of the hall to get a newspaper. After a few minutes he came back and came directly up to me asking if I would like to get some company. Of course, I wanted. So I entered his room, we kissed
and undressed, began a very hot sexual intermezzo. For the last time I felt the stroke of his huge uncut boner stroking my tonsils
when I deepthroated him. He was so horny and moaned alarmingly loud. He swallowed my whole load and I got his over my face. Fortunately nobody noticed our exceptional game. Next morning we both had our operation and never saw each other again. But the time in the hospital before my tonsils were taking out and I was taking in something really hot and stimulating (and felt his hot mouth as well sucking on my greedy dick) will always be unforgettable...

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to close at my job in high school. It was almost always just me b/c we didn't need multiple people later in the evening. The building had other businesses but most closed around 5PM (earlier than when I would leave) and they had men's/women's bathrooms for the entire building to share. After work I would always find myself in the bathroom. Place was entirely empty, I was a young horny teen, and it was the perfect place to be alone before going back home to my parents. It started off with with just me jerking off into the toilet or urinal (lol) but eventually I got daring and horny enough that I would completely strip naked, lay on the counter and furiously beat my meat. I don't know what would make me do that, but I was just so horny! I don't think I would do that today...but it's something I won't forget. :)

jacksonknight78

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One day at work in the bathroom. lol I was having one of those mornings where I woke up horny as hell. My dick was so hard. And it wouldn't go away. I had calmed myself enough to forget for a bit. But at work walking around, I could feel the weight of my dick growing, swinging back and fourth. (I was wearing loose boxers.) And then being somewhere that you are not supposed to have a boner, made me even more horny. So I started poking out a bit from my pants and realized I had to get to the bathroom and do some major tucking under my boxers waistband. So when I got in there (It's a one person bathroom with locked door.) and I unzipped my pants and saw one of the biggest boners I have probably ever had, I started to rub it. Witch led to more rubbing, and before you knew it I was jacking off at work. I came into a wad a tissue paper. I know, not a glorious ending to my story. lol I can not tell you the relief I felt when I left that bathroom. Cool as a cucumber. And I told myself that I would not ever do anything like that again. I don't want to be a weirdo perv. So I promised myself. (Until the next time I did it again a couple of weeks later. lol But I swear since then, have not touched myself outside the house.)