The Weirdest Place You've Jerked Off Before

Ray Shadows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I jerked off on the school bus coming home from high school, at least once each of the four years.
I jerked off naked in the girls' bathroom at high school once (after school).
I jerked off naked underwater (neck deep) in a lake in Vermont, at a populated, non-nude beach.
I jerked off naked a few times near a creek that ran behind my house.
I jerked off naked on my college's central quad (in the dead of night). I didn't see a single person.
I jerked off naked in my college gym's communal showers several times. Most times, no one was in there, but there had been and would be again soon. I was caught twice. The first time, a guy walked in rather quietly, and looked away when he saw what I was doing. The second time (weeks later, a different guy), the guy smiled and stroked/wiggled his cock a few times and began to soap up. I took this as permission to finish, so I kept stroking, and when I looked again a minute later, he was casually stroking his own mostly hard cock. Soon, I shot my load and a few minutes later he shot his. We didn't say anything to each other but we knew we had each gotten to have a wank that we would have had later anyway.
I don't do anything so reckless anymore, but I enjoyed these experiences at the time.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
One day at work in the bathroom. lol I was having one of those mornings where I woke up horny as hell. My dick was so hard. And it wouldn't go away. I had calmed myself enough to forget for a bit. But at work walking around, I could feel the weight of my dick growing, swinging back and fourth. (I was wearing loose boxers.) And then being somewhere that you are not supposed to have a boner, made me even more horny. So I started poking out a bit from my pants and realized I had to get to the bathroom and do some major tucking under my boxers waistband. So when I got in there (It's a one person bathroom with locked door.) and I unzipped my pants and saw one of the biggest boners I have probably ever had, I started to rub it. Witch led to more rubbing, and before you knew it I was jacking off at work. I came into a wad a tissue paper. I know, not a glorious ending to my story. lol I can not tell you the relief I felt when I left that bathroom. Cool as a cucumber. And I told myself that I would not ever do anything like that again. I don't want to be a weirdo perv. So I promised myself. (Until the next time I did it again a couple of weeks later. lol But I swear since then, have not touched myself outside the house.)

Hell, I'd be hard too if I had a witch rubbing my cock!

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In class once in HS I was in the back of the room and only my buddy that dared me saw. While driving, in the church bathroom, in the back of my parents van with them up front, on my tractor, in a hayfield with my buddy, That was just random. Neither one was married at the time and it was just us loading bales. I pulled mine out to piss and he did the same. We are in the shade at this point and we start watching each other piss. So I pull mine and few times..then he pulls his. Then we just jerk a load out and go back to work.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
In class once in HS I was in the back of the room and only my buddy that dared me saw. While driving, in the church bathroom, in the back of my parents van with them up front, on my tractor, in a hayfield with my buddy, That was just random. Neither one was married at the time and it was just us loading bales. I pulled mine out to piss and he did the same. We are in the shade at this point and we start watching each other piss. So I pull mine and few times..then he pulls his. Then we just jerk a load out and go back to work.
The best part of your story, which you glossed over, was in the back of the van while your parents were up front. :)

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The best part of your story, which you glossed over, was in the back of the van while your parents were up front. :)
Lol! Sorry about that. Ok so here's the details. We were headed into the next state to visit family. We had this big Ford conversion van and had been on the road a couple hours. So me and my brother are getting restless. I was 14 he was 12. We start playing around and I grabbed his crotch just playing..so he grabs mine back. We then move to the back seat of the van and start grabbing a bit more. The we unzip, pull and and jack off. We even stroked each other a bit and we didn't think about cleaning up..nothing to wipe on. So he is really close at this point and I told him shoot in his hand and lick it up. We both did to avoid a mess. I looked up and saw our dad glancing at us in the mirror..I don't think he saw what we were doing though. It was not the first time or last we did this. It was a big rush and fun!

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Lol! Sorry about that. Ok so here's the details. We were headed into the next state to visit family. We had this big Ford conversion van and had been on the road a couple hours. So me and my brother are getting restless. I was 14 he was 12. We start playing around and I grabbed his crotch just playing..so he grabs mine back. We then move to the back seat of the van and start grabbing a bit more. The we unzip, pull and and jack off. We even stroked each other a bit and we didn't think about cleaning up..nothing to wipe on. So he is really close at this point and I told him shoot in his hand and lick it up. We both did to avoid a mess. I looked up and saw our dad glancing at us in the mirror..I don't think he saw what we were doing though. It was not the first time or last we did this. It was a big rush and fun!
Ya see?! Imagine if that story went untold.

In a used bookstore.

In the early 90’s before the age of the internet, there were stores that sold second hand books and magazines.

I was fresh out of high school and had balls full to the brim daily. One day I took the bus to the city and went to a bookstore. The place was multi storey and each floor was monitored by multiple video cameras. The whole place smelt of old books.

I made my way to the top floor and started browsing for books when I noticed a large collection of girlie magazines in one corner. I was horny as all hell and just the sight of those made my ballmilk churn. I crouched down pretending I’m browsing on the lower shelf just in case the staff were looking at the camera feed downstairs, and I hopped over to the magazines.

It was a wanker’s smorgasbord! There was Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler to name a few. I started to flick furiously through them while my cock was furiously throbbing in my pants. I lost it and ejaculated in my pants when I saw the centrefold of Christina Leardini, the Playmate of the Month in the April, 1991. I tore the pages from the magazine and stuffed them under my shirt and made my way down and out of the bookstore.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
In a used bookstore.

In the early 90’s before the age of the internet, there were stores that sold second hand books and magazines.

I was fresh out of high school and had balls full to the brim daily. One day I took the bus to the city and went to a bookstore. The place was multi storey and each floor was monitored by multiple video cameras. The whole place smelt of old books.

I made my way to the top floor and started browsing for books when I noticed a large collection of girlie magazines in one corner. I was horny as all hell and just the sight of those made my ballmilk churn. I crouched down pretending I’m browsing on the lower shelf just in case the staff were looking at the camera feed downstairs, and I hopped over to the magazines.

It was a wanker’s smorgasbord! There was Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler to name a few. I started to flick furiously through them while my cock was furiously throbbing in my pants. I lost it and ejaculated in my pants when I saw the centrefold of Christina Leardini, the Playmate of the Month in the April, 1991. I tore the pages from the magazine and stuffed them under my shirt and made my way down and out of the bookstore.
The legalistic among us want to know if just looking at a magazine and shooting your jazz counts as "jacking off." Impressive, to be sure, but is it jacking??

Reactions: 1069369

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
update my straight friend came over last night and he was in the bathroom for a long time and I went in and he had jacked off on my bathroom vanity top and left it for me. I went in after he came out and saw what he did and went out and he had a big smile on his face. I would love to suck him I have seen his cock and I know he has seen mine. I want to know from you guys how I should handle this.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was pressure washing my house this spring, I leaned against the handle if the main pressure washer machine and the vibrations felt amazing. I ended up cumming in my shorts. I stayed messy as I continued to wash the house.
So hot

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also remember having a VERY hot science teacher who would wear super tight shirts. He had a reputation as being a hard teacher, kids avoided taking his classes, and the few who did would usually cut his lectures. I'd sit in the front, off to the side where the other 3-4 classmates could not really see me. His class was after PE, and I'd be in shorts during the summer, and I'd get a huge hardon when he was in front of me. I'd let my hard cock out the bottom leg of my shorts and jack off while he watched. Often he'd even unbutton his shirt a bit more, and I'd cum under my desk where he totally could see me. Eventually he kept me after class and we'd do that and more privately. He liked to "use me as a model" for a thesis he was writing. he ended up paying me and my bro to do j/o sows for him and a buddy. View attachment 920282
That story is so hot. Thanks for sharing

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
update my straight friend came over last night and he was in the bathroom for a long time and I went in and he had jacked off on my bathroom vanity top and left it for me. I went in after he came out and saw what he did and went out and he had a big smile on his face. I would love to suck him I have seen his cock and I know he has seen mine. I want to know from you guys how I should handle this.
just say thanks for the deposit, when do I get the down payment!

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

you should COMPLIMENT him on the "good work" and joke about it. BUT you should also say immediately "next time don't feel the need to cum behind closed doors". He might actually let you watch or more next time.... cum on face.JPG

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you should COMPLIMENT him on the "good work" and joke about it. BUT you should also say immediately "next time don't feel the need to cum behind closed doors". He might actually let you watch or more next time.... View attachment 1513411

This probably qualifies as a "weird place", posted this story a couple years ago. Our dad was driving my older bro and I to a swim match, I was just barely 18 of course" and we were both in shorts and pretty horny in the back seat of our dad's mini van, the front seats were those "captain's chairs" that swiveled around. Dad's buddy was in the passenger front seat, he was very buff with one of those low cut-out arms that showed off his pecs, and I got turned on by watching him as I sat behind the driver's seat. My older bro was always horny and loved to tease or emabarss me whenever possible, and even to this day (now almost 26 y/o) I would get uncontrollable and unpredictable raging hardons. I was pretty sure our dad's buddy was showing off for me, and he clearly kept looking back at me. Back seat was a bench style, and my bro made it worse by grabbing his hard cock thru his shorts and flopping it at me, and he even kept brushing my leg to keep me hard. After about 30 min of this, our dad blurted out "if you kids need to jack off, then get it over with and don't get anything on the upholstery". His buddy said "this I've got to see, my son said you shoot far" and he pivoted his chair more tword me, and told us to "take off our shirts so you don't stain them." It was a little awkward to be under such pressure and have this hot guy inches from me, but since I had been letting guys watch me j/o and cum in person many times before, we both took off our shirts, whipped our already hard cocks out and started jacking. I was pretty sure our dad's buddy was hard under his clothes, and definitely brushing his chest and nipples. I was so turned on I came very quickly and shot several streams all over my chest and into my face. Dad's buddy said something complimentary, I was unsure cuz I was still sort of shaking and catching my breath as he threw me a car towel. Before I knew it my brother leaned in my direction and shot his cum all over me, laughing, trying to prove his alpha dominance over me as always since he was a football and weight lifter and I was more a swimmer and baseball guy. Just then I noticed two guys in a raised pickup next to us in the fast lane, and they had seen the last few min of this, and clearly were talking about it. Dad just shrugged cum car.jpg
and said "typical". Our dad always said jacking off was normal and the safest form of sex, so he was always cool with that.

khiz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This probably qualifies as a "weird place", posted this story a couple years ago. Our dad was driving my older bro and I to a swim match, I was just barely 18 of course" and we were both in shorts and pretty horny in the back seat of our dad's mini van, the front seats were those "captain's chairs" that swiveled around. Dad's buddy was in the passenger front seat, he was very buff with one of those low cut-out arms that showed off his pecs, and I got turned on by watching him as I sat behind the driver's seat. My older bro was always horny and loved to tease or emabarss me whenever possible, and even to this day (now almost 26 y/o) I would get uncontrollable and unpredictable raging hardons. I was pretty sure our dad's buddy was showing off for me, and he clearly kept looking back at me. Back seat was a bench style, and my bro made it worse by grabbing his hard cock thru his shorts and flopping it at me, and he even kept brushing my leg to keep me hard. After about 30 min of this, our dad blurted out "if you kids need to jack off, then get it over with and don't get anything on the upholstery". His buddy said "this I've got to see, my son said you shoot far" and he pivoted his chair more tword me, and told us to "take off our shirts so you don't stain them." It was a little awkward to be under such pressure and have this hot guy inches from me, but since I had been letting guys watch me j/o and cum in person many times before, we both took off our shirts, whipped our already hard cocks out and started jacking. I was pretty sure our dad's buddy was hard under his clothes, and definitely brushing his chest and nipples. I was so turned on I came very quickly and shot several streams all over my chest and into my face. Dad's buddy said something complimentary, I was unsure cuz I was still sort of shaking and catching my breath as he threw me a car towel. Before I knew it my brother leaned in my direction and shot his cum all over me, laughing, trying to prove his alpha dominance over me as always since he was a football and weight lifter and I was more a swimmer and baseball guy. Just then I noticed two guys in a raised pickup next to us in the fast lane, and they had seen the last few min of this, and clearly were talking about it. Dad just shrugged View attachment 1513532 and said "typical". Our dad always said jacking off was normal and the safest form of sex, so he was always cool with that.
Okay THAT WAA REALLY FUCKING HOT TO READ. Must be exciting damn.