pharaoh44onearth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't that from Fate? If so I don't think it was cut, his character had a kinda threesome with another guy and a girl
Yep that was from season 1 of fate, however the scene when riven is about to lock lips with dane to pass on the smoke isn't shown, instead they cut to terra watching the video looking sad and then it returns to the video, showing him breathe it out. Also someone on a fate group on fb said they had spoken to people working on set of it and a kiss was shot but it wasn't added in the final airing :(

Reactions: Zi19
D

deleted13978971

Yep that was from season 1 of fate, however the scene when riven is about to lock lips with dane to pass on the smoke isn't shown, instead they cut to terra watching the video looking sad and then it returns to the video, showing him breathe it out. Also someone on a fate group on fb said they had spoken to people working on set of it and a kiss was shot but it wasn't added in the final airing :(
Not interested in being teased by that show. It isn't good enough to be doing that to us just yet!

Reactions: Charliepeekaboo
D

deleted13978971

Are you responding to me? lol I just meant that the gif that was shared above was only shown on a phone screen in the show, so not an actual scene by itself
Yeah, sorry I was confused and it was late aka no motivation to type sentences LOL

Reactions: Zi19
D

deleted13978971

Has anyone got a compilation (no music) of these two, have they got it together yet?

maxresdefault.jpg