These fucking bulldykes just don't get it!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I'm alone in thinking LWD and bobs 3304 are the same person.
I thought when you had a multiple personality disorder one of them whad to be nice? :tongue::confused:

We do not like green eggs and ham, we do not like them sam i am,
we do not like men's filthy cocks we would not like them in red socks we would not eat them on a plain they stink and smell like dodgy drains

ROTFLMAO:biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr Ed had two lads and he called them all dave
he hand picked and reared them to be his sex slave
they whined and they moaned and they nagged and they rucked
all because ed69 wanted his stinky cock sucked :)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
talking like that, how cant i?
She's talking to me.

And yes, CB, I'll forgive you (who's yo daddy! Well, I mean besides Mr. Ed)

But I'm going to spank you. Now, take out the hardware, I don't want to scratch my favorite, custom-made Sam-P Paddle!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I have certain................limits.

:rolleyes:
Just out of curiosity, why did you join LPSG, why do you continue reading and posting on LPSG, and why do you have an obsessive vendetta against CigarBabe?

Three simple, direct questions... can you give three simple, direct answers (without trying to be witty?)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have never been so amused in my life reading that. I thought it was a tad bit uncomfy when they gawked at me in public, but i cant imagine if we were naked together in the locker room or sauna.

I'm sure your used to it I mean probubly everyone stares at you

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
You have a perfect right to take these bulldykes to court and sue them for millions of dollars for the psychological harm they might have caused you. Just who the fuck do they think they are looking at you when you're flaunting your nakedness in private.

I remember one time when I was at a lesbian club minding my own business, I wasn't wearing knickers because it was hot and while I was dancing on a table this hideous old lesbian troll bitch kept surreptitiously stealing glances at my wet snatch, is it too much to ask that they keep their eyes to themselves.

I hope all you girls come to the defence of men when we oogle women who are CLEARLY dressed to be ogled but claim it's rude

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course we won't Rob, you sexist bigoted pigs have no right to try to oppress us with your uncalled for glances and mental undressings, if we want to go out naked we have every right to do so and men should hold our right to do yet still maintain our privacy sancrosanct :)