LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a woman, here's my 2 cents. I can't even imagine telling a man I love that I prefer his cock other than exactly as it is. If even in my deepest heart I had a preference for cut or uncut - I would never, ever express it! The perfect cock is the one attached to the man I love. Period. To me, a cock is an extension of the man - and I want to love it, caress it, care for it and adore it as much as I do for the man himself...........

What a wonderfully devoted and adoring woman you seem to be, LaFemme! A man will indeed be fortunate to find you!:cool::smile:

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't do it. I was cut when I was born and I really wish I had a foreskin, but too late to do anything about it now...

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
Don't do it. I was cut when I was born and I really wish I had a foreskin, but too late to do anything about it now...

Actually there is...foreskin restoration. Search for it on this site or google it. I've been restoring for a little while. I doesn't happen overnight but I know others that have done it and say it made a world of difference.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi Guys..

Need some advice. I'm an uncut Aussie.

My wife has revealed she prefers circumcised cocks and most of my mates are circ'd.

So I'm thinking about taking the plunge... Pros and cons please.

Anyone been cut as an adult? What style etc. Thanks.
Yeah you should go for it.

Niknotts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cons: Pain, less sensitivity and so-so orgasms, dried out head, uncomfortable jeans, need for lube when you masturbate, less fun when you masturbate.

I got cut as an adult purely from choice and having spent most of my adult life life uncircumcised and now experienced life with a circ'd dick, I would dispute ALL the quoted CONS. Most circ'd guys were done as infants and have no comparison.

• There was no real pain - mild discomfort while it healed
  • Less sensitivity - yes and no! Ultimately sex and the feelings are wonderful - far superior with a cut dick and the fully exposed head BUT the build-up is slower and my control of orgasm better - if this is reduced sensitivity - then its a bonus!
  • Uncomfortable jeans - do you mean going 'commando'? I love the feeling - just slight constant arousal which keeps me 1/4 hard all the time! Feels great and looks great! I'm finally a shower rather than just a grower!
  • You learn afresh to masturbate and its quite possible to do so with either a totally dry dick head and hand, or with saliva or lube.
  • Less fun - who says? I've never had better orgasms all my life than since I was cut and especially so with masturbation.

BUT and its a BIG BUT - make the decision only if its what YOU want for YOUR body not just because a partner suggests it!

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got cut as an adult purely from choice and having spent most of my adult life life uncircumcised and now experienced life with a circ'd dick, I would dispute ALL the quoted CONS. Most circ'd guys were done as infants and have no comparison.

• There was no real pain - mild discomfort while it healed
  • Less sensitivity - yes and no! Ultimately sex and the feelings are wonderful - far superior with a cut dick and the fully exposed head BUT the build-up is slower and my control of orgasm better - if this is reduced sensitivity - then its a bonus!
  • Uncomfortable jeans - do you mean going 'commando'? I love the feeling - just slight constant arousal which keeps me 1/4 hard all the time! Feels great and looks great! I'm finally a shower rather than just a grower!
  • You learn afresh to masturbate and its quite possible to do so with either a totally dry dick head and hand, or with saliva or lube.
  • Less fun - who says? I've never had better orgasms all my life than since I was cut and especially so with masturbation.

BUT and its a BIG BUT - make the decision only if its what YOU want for YOUR body not just because a partner suggests it!

I agree 100% with your findings except for two where I think I get a better experience with my cut. The masturbation point is OH so true! LOL

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Well first off, I don't think you should get this done because your woman wants you to. This is your body and it should be your choice alone. Aside from that, it does seem like a real mixed bag as far as guys' experiences with adult circumcision. Mine went okay after some complications and an extended healing period, but there are men who have permanently lost a lot of sensation. That's why I lean towards the if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it mentality. A well-functioning dick is a beautiful thing and shouldn't be messed with.

jacenx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's right. Foreskin is an important part of the body, especialy his mechanism of glide. In sex, it reduces friction.

I see only disadvantages of circumcision. the glans is dry and rough and lose his colour,

S

SirConcis

re God: Remember that God told the people he tried to save to cut off their baby's foreskins on the 8th day. If the foreskin was so perfect, why would God tell humans to cut it off ?

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ultimately it's your penis and you have to live with the decision. Some guys Say getting cut is worse and others love it. I think for one thing you have to figure out exactly where your pleasurable areas are on your penis and figure out whether or not a circumcision would affect them.

Hi Guys..

Need some advice. I'm an uncut Aussie.

My wife has revealed she prefers circumcised cocks and most of my mates are circ'd.

So I'm thinking about taking the plunge... Pros and cons please.

Anyone been cut as an adult? What style etc. Thanks.

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

Account Disabled
Media
re God: Remember that God told the people he tried to save to cut off their baby's foreskins on the 8th day. If the foreskin was so perfect, why would God tell humans to cut it off ?

I swore I wasn't going to enter this thread again, but I couldn't resist. The above has to be the most humorous reply of all to this thread. Jesus himself was circumcised. He was a Jew and Mary and Joseph had no choice in those days. However, a lot of the strange and unexplainable things you read about in the old testament no longer apply. Jesus Christ is the New Covenant, rendering all of the Old Testament practices, including the Abrahamic covenant of circumcision, null and void.

merlin8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I to have been thinking about being cut for a lot of years now but have never had the courage. I love the look of the circumcised penis but i equally love wanking with a foreskin.

Foe me, penetrative sex is better with the foreskin held back and i have yet to find a really good method of doing this other than with my hand (Or hers). Then that just gets in the way.
So from that point of view, circ would be better along with looks. But with a foreskin, at least i have the best of both worlds, so for the time being its staying, but i am open minded.

if anyone had any good suggestions at keeping my skin back during sex, let me know. Cock ring?