Thinking about getting cut

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
i say no, i had only 1 girl say cut it, and i laughed and said cut your extra skin down there then. it was the end of discussion and end of her. thats hard to hear though, i never heard any girl say that since, and most say they enjoy it and like it, and i have a girl that never had uncut and she said she loves she got to experience it! so i dunno whats up with her. good luck

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
re God: Remember that God told the people he tried to save to cut off their baby's foreskins on the 8th day. If the foreskin was so perfect, why would God tell humans to cut it off ?

Mammals have had foreskins for about 120 million years, except for the spiny echidna, and one or two others.
Do you really think circumcision is God's plan? Or do you think it is man's plan, and people are being told it's God's plan.
If it is God's plan, why would He contradict Himself?

Which do you think is more likely, from a logical, and coincidence of chance perspective?

Don't you think that at the least, it is a tremendous contradiction?

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I to have been thinking about being cut for a lot of years now but have never had the courage. I love the look of the circumcised penis but i equally love wanking with a foreskin.

Foe me, penetrative sex is better with the foreskin held back and i have yet to find a really good method of doing this other than with my hand (Or hers). Then that just gets in the way.
So from that point of view, circ would be better along with looks. But with a foreskin, at least i have the best of both worlds, so for the time being its staying, but i am open minded.

if anyone had any good suggestions at keeping my skin back during sex, let me know. Cock ring?
Hopefully somebody can supply an answer or without that read posts from guys who were circed as adults, many of them seem to have great sex and a lot of fun masturbating.

re God: Remember that God told the people he tried to save to cut off their baby's foreskins on the 8th day. If the foreskin was so perfect, why would God tell humans to cut it off ?
of course The Bible was written by men and maybe they were circumcised and made up the passage.:biggrin1:
I swore I wasn't going to enter this thread again, but I couldn't resist. The above has to be the most humorous reply of all to this thread. Jesus himself was circumcised. He was a Jew and Mary and Joseph had no choice in those days. However, a lot of the strange and unexplainable things you read about in the old testament no longer apply. Jesus Christ is the New Covenant, rendering all of the Old Testament practices, including the Abrahamic covenant of circumcision, null and void.
of course if it turns out that The Bible is all sent from God, it is better not to risk eternal damnation.:biggrin1:

Ultimately it's your penis and you have to live with the decision. Some guys Say getting cut is worse and others love it. I think for one thing you have to figure out exactly where your pleasurable areas are on your penis and figure out whether or not a circumcision would affect them.
Best thing said yet.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I to have been thinking about being cut for a lot of years now but have never had the courage. I love the look of the circumcised penis but i equally love wanking with a foreskin.

Foe me, penetrative sex is better with the foreskin held back and i have yet to find a really good method of doing this other than with my hand (Or hers). Then that just gets in the way.
So from that point of view, circ would be better along with looks. But with a foreskin, at least i have the best of both worlds, so for the time being its staying, but i am open minded.

if anyone had any good suggestions at keeping my skin back during sex, let me know. Cock ring?

haha i have the opposite, my foreskin gets rolled up under the head of my penis all the time when i am having sex, and i keep pushing it back over my head, maybe i have tight foreskin? but i don't think so, maybe too loose and it gets stuck under the head of my penis, i have no idea, so i would like some advice on how not to get my foreskin unstuck and let it cover my penis during sex. please! heh

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I have found that if I place my skin where I want it and then put on a nice tight condom, it stays where I place it all during sex!

oh no condom? no we do not use condoms, i can never see myself using a condom again unless its a one night stand type thing, i wonder how to keep it around my head the whole time, i think its impossible.

D

deleted15807

Hopefully somebody can supply an answer or without that read posts from guys who were circed as adults, many of them seem to have great sex and a lot of fun masturbating.

There is plenty of evidence out there that this is the case. If it were not the case doctors would be obligated to discuss that with the patient pre-op. But of course doctors just want the $150 for the procedure and don't care about the post-op results. :rolleyes:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my personal experience, circumcised doctors want circumcised patients.
When the doctors were advising me about my son, there was zero talk of possible excessive bleeding, meatal stenosis, adhesions, or other common unintended consequences. They simply wanted to do it, and told me it would be perfect afterwards.
You just wanted to say something cynical and rejective. Congratulations. It passed your fingertips, and entered the blogosphere.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my personal experience, circumcised doctors want circumcised patients.
When the doctors were advising me about my son, there was zero talk of possible excessive bleeding, meatal stenosis, adhesions, or other common unintended consequences. They simply wanted to do it, and told me it would be perfect afterwards.
You just wanted to say something cynical and rejective. Congratulations. It passed your fingertips, and entered the blogosphere.

I think youre generalizing your argument due to your experience though Mandoman. I don't think cut doctors want cut patients and if that's the case then the reverse must also be true, even if it is to the detriment of the patient, and I know you guys like to think nothing can go wrong with a foreskin but yes things can go wrong with it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand your concern here, but I must say its your body and not your wife's. If you are happy being uncut, then you should remain that way. Its not really her place to even hint that she wants you cut. Turn the tables on her and tell her you think her pussy's too big and you would prefer it to be smaller. I'd bet she wouldn't even consider surgery to fix her vag.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so did you have it done mandoman?

After three doctors covered each others' asses, with physiologically incorrect information, yes, we had our son circumcised. He never had any problem with it. He died at 17, so I never got a chance to ask him how the equipment worked.
I've had a lasting problem with the medical propaganda surrounding circumcision.
Much of it does not make logical sense, or hold up to any kind of scrutiny, in the USA.
If you want to see a perfect example, go to Psychology Today online. There is a PhD name dropping about his good friend, who helped design and conduct one of the shoddy South African studies that the WHO and CDC have popped wood over, but no one else has any respect for. Please, read the comments. Everybody takes him apart, and he just keeps repeat posting pointers to the WHO and CDC, and evading answering the real questions, while people call him on it. Intentional obfuscation, and good comedy, if you like to watch smart people with stunted ethics squirm on the end of a hook they have placed themselves on.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...dom-whores-and-the-girl-effect#comment-125376

Why anyone with a normal functioning penis would give up half the skin, and two thirds of the nerves, is far beyond me.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember that
...certain ancient writings say that...
God told the people he tried to save to cut off their baby's foreskins on the 8th day. If the foreskin was so perfect,
...having been created, according to these same ancient writings, by God ...
why would God tell humans to cut it off ?
That's a very good question. Some answers suggest themselves:
1. The ancient writings misquoted God. (Maybe it was, like the instruction to kill Isaac, just a test, and the willingness was enough, or maybe He didn't want them to actually cut anything right off. [It says "...circumcised IN the flesh of your foreskin..." which doesn't necessarily mean to remove anything.])
2. God didn't tell them that. (It's certainly a VERY peculiar thing for the Creator of the Universe to demand.)
3. There is no God.

(I leave God out of it. Whoever or Whatever created the foreskin, S/He/It/They did a very good job. Evolution explains it very well.)

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Sure. Blame it on God.
God told me so. I had to do it. There is never any distortion, between the will of God,
and the interpretation of man. Just ask the people of the Westboro Baptist Church, while they chant, "God Hates Fags" at military funerals.
People who think that way start fires, kill people, and end up locked up in wards today.
They call them paranoid schizophrenics.
The last guy that cut off a normal body part, what became of him?
He was in Washington State, circumcised himself during a fit of religious delusion, and then his kid. The state took him to one place, and the kid to another.