This house is a woman's issue.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is a newer construction. It looks like big money trying to look like old money. A gilded lilly.
Exactly! Illusions of grandeur. I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that.
It's a waste of trees and stone and space.

A woman who would want to live there, would not interest me at all.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the "dance hall" was a nice touch. Crossy loves to ballroom dance.There is way too much wasted space, I'll agree. The master bedroom looks like it could accomodate the Mormon Tabernacle choir. Frankly I just need enough space for NJQT,Tex Man and her mom and dad plus her critters and Crossy and his precious pusses. The pole barn could be converted to a workshop for me to do origami.

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
the house is nice but it's waaaay too extravagant and there are so many rooms that aren't even necessary. call me simple, but i don't want a house that big. especially if it's in texas too... gawd, think of the the ridiculous air conditioning bill!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the house is very typical of what is both expensive and popular here which is sad really.
except i would love to cook thanksgiving dinner in a kitchen of that size.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG...I FREAKING LOVE that house! It's my dream house. I love all the beige..love the space, love the kitchen. That turns me on way more than any big penis. I'm in love!

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG...I FREAKING LOVE that house! It's my dream house. I love all the beige..love the space, love the kitchen.

What do you do with all that space?!?! :confused: I'm with stacy on this one. Give me a 5-6 bedroom house with 3500-5000 sq ft. and I'm very happy. With that much room, you'd have to hire several maids . . . and what about the gardening?

That turns me on way more than any big penis. I'm in love!
So, should we expect to catch you masturbating in the middle of a giant masion? :tongue:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG...I FREAKING LOVE that house! It's my dream house. I love all the beige..love the space, love the kitchen. That turns me on way more than any big penis. I'm in love!

Yea, it is an awesome house. I have a key that can get me in any vacant house. If you'd like to see it, I'll think about letting you in :tongue::biggrin1:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you owned this opulent property would you care at all if you had a small penis.
For the straight girls. Same question (referring to male SO.)

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it just doesn't appeal to me that much. if i was going to live in a multi-million dollar home i'd much rather live on sea island or in some other exotic locale. and yes even for a fabulous home i'd still care about my partner's size but only as it pertains to our sexual compatibility.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What do you do with all that space?!?! :confused: I'm with stacy on this one. Give me a 5-6 bedroom house with 3500-5000 sq ft. and I'm very happy. With that much room, you'd have to hire several maids . . . and what about the gardening?
What garden? It's got a few trees and acres of grass. All you need is a big mower or maybe a combine. :rolleyes:

As for the 5000 ft2 house... been there done that, no thanks. It's still too much.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Our 3520 sq ft 5 br 4 bath home has been on the market for 98 days. Not even a peep from the Prudential agent. We ARE SUPER UPSIDE DOWN on the mortgage My very upscale neat as a pin,predominantly black professionals neighborhod has slowly deteriorated (foreclosures, Cultic Church missionaries, junkies, drug dealers, circumcision advocates,Republicans, Amway, Mary Kay ilk).
Thinking of just walking away and buyiing a pre-owned yurt somewhere near ChrissyM.

Last edited: