Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do you think about thongs for a 26 year old guy in good shape? I wore thongs for about a year at 18/19, but boxer briefs since then. Thinking of switching back to the thongs, but wondering what people's perception of that choice would be. I'm bi, so answers from both guys and gals welcome.

caddymac

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boxers are much more comfortable but if you have the body to show off and you like the thongs as a swim suit then go for it. If you are wondering for your comfort I would go what works best for you. I like the freedom the boxers give a guy.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Im wanting to try thongs. Have kinda worn one b4 when i bought a Rips jockstrap at Marhsalls, but threw it out cause it was getting to be too much trouble hiding it, couldnt enjoy wearing it. I say got for it. Would like to talk more if your game to.

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm on the fence but leaning towards saying they're passe. I imagine thongs have their uses but if you're just doing it for aesthetics, I'd stick with the boxer briefs. So many varities.

Square cut boxer briefs are the best.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that for a man, no mather the age, it's horrible, just horrible... Since you ask ;)

mercerisland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear thongs and have for the past three years or so. I enjoy the freedom. Only problem, it seems like I am always hard.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have worn thongs for about 20 years and find them the most comfortable and most stylish. I absolutely hate boxers as there's just too much material to try and squeeze into a pair of pants. I get good support with thongs and there's a million different styles available, so there's something for everyone. Besides, most chicks love them!

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I love wearing thongs. They offer me more support, comfortable, stylish, and I don't have to rearrange my package anymore. I'm a believer in thongs. I've posted some images in my gallery of a few of my thongs.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By getting thongs that have a pouch. The pouch holds your "junk" in a tight package so it doesn't flop around and hurt yourself. The pouch is also good to display your "junk" to hot girls who like to look.

underconstuction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh man, thongs ! No Brainer, No if's, ands, or buts ! I only buy synthetic, or silk. In that order. Cotton or any other natural fiber takes so long to dry. My primary resaon I wear them to stay cool. So when I'm out and about in my "string floss" I'm cool, my junk is not between my legs and I'm supported. It's were it should be. I'm not a skinny guy, nor am I fat ! And I do get more attention than I like while tanning on the deck. I might also say a thong has easy access too!

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried and hated thongs. I believe, for women anyway, that it's a recipe for a vaginal infection. I have never seen a man in a thong in real life and would do a u turn if a man I was with had them on. But if they are comfortable for you, have at it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I tried and hated thongs. I believe, for women anyway, that it's a recipe for a vaginal infection. I have never seen a man in a thong in real life and would do a u turn if a man I was with had them on. But if they are comfortable for you, have at it.

tell us more about your attempted thonging...