- Joined
- Aug 2, 2011
- Posts
- 73
- Media
- 10
- Likes
- 17
- Points
- 143
- Location
- Tuscaloosa (Alabama, United States)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
The figures as of August 8, 2011 are -The poll above shows what others have shown, that the proportion of intact guys who are happy with the way they are is markedly greater than the proportion of cut guys who are happy with the way they are.
(It's too few to be statistically significant, and self-reporting on a website about big dicks is not a random sample of the general population, but the figures as of July 24, 2011 are -
happy/unhappy to be intact, 72/11 = 6.5:1
happy/unhappy to be circumcised, 59/36 = 1.6:1
or four times as likely to be happy to be intact as happy to be circumcised.)
Therefore, if you want your son to be happy with the way he is, the chances of that are greater if you simply leave his genitals alone.
Unless you were "born circumcised"* you did have it in the first place but someone chose to take it from you.Don't mind not having something I never had in the first place.
Being able to last until you and your partner are ready is not just a matter of sensitivity but also feedback. More nerves mean more feedback and hence more contro.The only thing I've ever wondered on this subject is whether being cut would reduce sensitivity and enable cut guys in general to last longer.
I would not circumcise my own child unless there were medical cause. I would also discuss this with my child when he was old enough to understand and explain with legitimate research the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure. If the kid wanted it I suppose I would then invest in it later.
I disagree with forcing males to wait until they are 18.
teenage years are the most important ones for one,s sexuality, where the male gets self confidence or shame of his aparatus.
If a young teenager feels "different" and wants to be circumcised, he should be allowed to get cut at age 10-13 and beyond so that he goes through puperty with pride of his penis.
If you want the kid to avoid circumcision, it would be the parent's role to ensure that the kid is poud of his uncut penis and doesn't develop a desire to be cut. But if such a desire develops, he should not be prevented from getting cut (assuming the desire is not something that lasts just a week).
I disagree with forcing males to wait until they are 18.
teenage years are the most important ones for one,s sexuality, where the male gets self confidence or shame of his aparatus.
If a young teenager feels "different" and wants to be circumcised, he should be allowed to get cut at age 10-13 and beyond so that he goes through puperty with pride of his penis.
If you want the kid to avoid circumcision, it would be the parent's role to ensure that the kid is poud of his uncut penis and doesn't develop a desire to be cut. But if such a desire develops, he should not be prevented from getting cut (assuming the desire is not something that lasts just a week).
Some typical Points of view:
Pro Cut...............................Leave Intact
Cleaner............................................Just as clean
Feels better......................................Feels better
Want to have my son look like me.........I wish I had foreskin, so I'll let my son choose
I don't want him to be teased..............% of cut vs uncut has changed
Looks nicer.......................................Looks nicer
There are many more, I tried to be impartial with the list, though my personal opinion is to leave it on in most cases. Men are always going to have strong biases about this which will usually override any argument from either side.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.