Tight women and thick dicks

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Back when I was an EMT, I had to pick up a couple that had that happen... only he was inside her, and she got nervous and tightened up like a snare around her.

I tried so hard to keep a straight face. I hate my partner, who closed up the cab and started laughing his ass off.

what did you do ice her vagina to get her to ease up

SR_4rtghn

Just Browsing
Media
its best for the girl to get wet and sit on it..use gravity as an advantage and the girl can go at her own pace...look at my pics and imagine what it would be like to sit on it

2big4wifey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm just wondering here...for the thick men...

When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?
They look so tempting, and I would love to find out, but I just don't know if it would work out.

Any experience or feedback would be great!

So here is my feedback from an experienced larger male:

Tight vaginas suck for long term relationships.
Honestly, if it's a quick encounter, then no big deal. But tighter vaginas to lead to quicker finishes and sometimes softer erections.

The best sex I've had, long term was with a tall Greek woman who's anatomy between her legs was incredibly large and wet, I'm talking sheet soaking wet all the time. This combination drastically reduced friction and kept me going as long as I needed to. The fact that her cervix was high, allowed me to thrust as deep as my pelvis would allow without a painful response.

We broke up, and my next encounter was with my wife, Who I married partly because of her reaction to the first time she grabbed my penis which was one of astonishment and a sincere and spontaneous utterance of 'oh my god... How are you not black'.

But with that, vaginal intercourse with her is painful and only allows me to penetrate about half way and only when I'm on top which is very distracting and psychologicaly unpleasurable for me. It causes a quick climax, but fortunately she is quick to climax too, usually with extra clitoral stimulation. Overall it feels great when I'm in there because of her pillow like puffed tightness, always well lubed naturally.
I just wish we could do other positions and get a full thrust in without causing such discomfort.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once you get used to a thick dick you'll want it as much as you can take it. MY first wife told me she could cum faster and better with my cock. My second wife liked to hold me inside her as she slept. My wife that i'm currently with loves my cock as long as i don't pump it up, simply for the fact that it gets up to 8 x 8 and she says at that point it feels like a louieville slugger(baseball bat).

Last edited:

yguhji

Just Browsing
Media
Well actually there is something else that in my experience certain women really appreciate, especially the first 3 or 4 inches in an dout, and that is a larger than average glans. Mine is such that when I draw in and out they can't feel anything else - until my base is in which gives great pleasure owing to its seeming larger than average girth (I will update my only-just-begun-gallery at some point). But at the end of the day if you like each other - does it really matter?

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just gotta work it in... I'm 6.5 inches in girth at the base, so while I do have a big dick I'm not outrageously huge, and its usually not a problem. Lots of lube, go slow at first, etc

D_Nurrance Moneyschott

Just Browsing
Media
I was with a girl recently who, for the first time in my experience - was so tight that I couldn't get more than 2" deep...

And she was a fairly tall, fit girl. It was actually quite painful for her, even with her trying to lower herself down on me.

Here's a question for the women in the group - if you're tight, is it easier to get on top and lower yourself down, lie missionary with legs wide and have him go slowly, or...??

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well actually there is something else that in my experience certain women really appreciate, especially the first 3 or 4 inches in an dout, and that is a larger than average glans. Mine is such that when i draw in and out they can't feel anything else - until my base is in which gives great pleasure owing to its seeming larger than average girth (i will update my only-just-begun-gallery at some point). But at the end of the day if you like each other - does it really matter?

pics please!

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was with a girl recently who, for the first time in my experience - was so tight that I couldn't get more than 2" deep...

And she was a fairly tall, fit girl. It was actually quite painful for her, even with her trying to lower herself down on me.

Here's a question for the women in the group - if you're tight, is it easier to get on top and lower yourself down, lie missionary with legs wide and have him go slowly, or...??

It sounds like she had a small vagina rather than a tight one. I'm tight, but I don't prefer to lower down on it. I like him to do it :biggrin1:

D_Nurrance Moneyschott

Just Browsing
Media
It sounds like she had a small vagina rather than a tight one. I'm tight, but I don't prefer to lower down on it. I like him to do it :biggrin1:

I'm pretty sure she didn't have a small vagina - she's been with many other guys before and didn't have problems. I think she was just really super tight... probably should have used a LOT more lube, and just taken our time.

If I'm with another tight girl like that, I will definitely make sure I'm on top bearing down on her, rather than have her try to lower onto me...

but holy fucking hell did it look hot having her perched on the end of my cock trying to get down.

B_bigassLover23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am pretty thick, 5 inches around or so, and my gf is very tight. When we first started fucking it was pretty rough going, like one hour of foreplay, without making her cum, to get her soaking wet and fairly loose. And then I would enter her, going very slowly of course. It has gotten better, as we have found ways to have better sex and accommodate my cock in her. But yeah, being thick and having a tight gf has been a challenge, but a fun one to overcome!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had one gf that was really tight. I took as a challenge. she was too beautiful to be an obstacle to avoid. I am over 6.5 at my base, and I think her beauty gave me an addl sized boner. the first time she felt it thru my pants, she said "oh my" and a few seconds later as she pulled it out, she said it wouldn't fit in her. it took a couple of weeks and several nites til she felt comfortable, but once she did, she thoroughly enjoyed my cock. we broke up after some time, but she said I set the standard for men in her life. and she cursed me for it a few times.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I've had a fair few that needed plenty of preparation (fingers, tongue, slowly at first) and one young gf in college that absolutely, positively couldn't make it happen.
I'm sure it was a nerves thing, but just squeezing the head in, as moist as she was, was like trying to shove an orange through a paper straw. After about 30 minutes or so she was sobbing, apologizing, and it took plenty of holding and oral afterwards to mend the damage. Emotional damage, that is. We tried a couple more times after that, but the relationship didn't last.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thankfully the first thing I try to NOT do is see if it fits. :D But if it comes to that, I am reminded of a young, college woman I was seeing. We hooked up about a year before she went off to Rensalear in upstate NY. She was gone for a few months, but I get the phone call and she tells me she will be back for a week on break! So off I go to meet up with her in Yonkers.

The four months she was away, and she was a MINX - we were open and well adjusted, I figured her to definitely be using protection and finding some poor man to maul fairly regularly. Despite this, it was like being right back at ground zero... we had to gently work her way back up to being a good fit for me.

Attitude on both parts, her willingness and of course, smoldering HOT foreplay make all the difference and even then, it's "Steady Ahead". Do not be so quick to raise the throttles in the straights. ;D

HighNine

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 6" around and my GF is tight but more so in her hips. Like when we have sex i can feel the head of my dick rub past her hip. It was a totally new experience the first time and now its more of a turn on for both of us.