Tiktok Booty & Ass

Yeolmae

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would’ve happened regardless his friend tagged him in that TikTok video and he also had his IG linked to his TikTok. Doesn’t take a scientist to figure out how to track someone through the internet with a big internet footprint.
Who are you guys talking about

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I posted his @ for his Tiktok, at the time I didn’t know he was one of those ppl has all of his socials underneath the same @.

Also most of the people harassing him most likely came from Twitter, since thats where I got those videos from and because the only reason they’d go looking for him is because his nudes got leaked on there and someone was trying to sell them for their own profit!
but how would MOST of them come from twitter if the page didn't post his@ or anything, and there were only like 2 vids of him on tiktok itself on his friend's page so he wouldn't be that easy to find if you never even saw the video itself

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
but how would MOST of them come from twitter if the page didn't post his@ or anything, and there were only like 2 vids of him on tiktok itself on his friend's page so he wouldn't be that easy to find if you never even saw the video itself

Like @Stixxxx said also, other people were posting it on Twitter. Clearly someone can’t read or is selective about the information he retains while reading.

Some pages reposted the TikTok but left the water mark on it so you could easily look up the dudes username, and the friend tagged Isaiah in the caption of the video jackass. That’s how they were able to find him.

Reactions: Stixxxx

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Imagine doing all this to get a nut?! It’s becoming a bit much don’t you think? Get the vaccine and go outside. It’s pride next month and everyone’s out here tryna fuck.

Pls stfu bc last time I checked nobody asked you either lmao. Also if your gonna try and call me out for pointing out that a bunch of grown ass men went and started harassing a teenager, then you need to go fuck yourself dude. I could careless about if you think I’m doing too much

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Heres your proof since you want to act hard headed and look at how many’s views it got.

Attachments

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like @Stixxxx said also, other people were posting it on Twitter. Clearly someone can’t read or is selective about the information he retains while reading.

Some pages reposted the TikTok but left the water mark on it so you could easily look up the dudes username, and the friend tagged Isaiah in the caption of the video jackass. That’s how they were able to find him.
You are really confusing. You bring it up to our attention that he may be underage yet you are the one putting his content to light, posting some of it which you clearly did not delete/deleting off your spank bank after schooling this thread about him possibly being underage.

Right message but wrong messenger.
Moving on.

Reactions: drkkuja

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are really confusing. You bring it up to our attention that he may be underage yet you are the one putting his content to light, posting some of it which you clearly did not delete/deleting off your spank bank after schooling this thread about him possibly being underage.

Right message but wrong messenger.
Moving on.

Bro I stated so many times that they are claiming he’s 19 but that also I never said he was underage yall said, I said he’s 19 and a teenager, but no one can confirm now because he deleted all of his socials. I’m not confusin shit, it’s not my fault you can’t read. Also I posted his videos before Ik his age(which no one really does still), and the guy that posted his nudes claimed he was 19 so I was going off of that!

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

idk why you trying to dis me lol, this is what you said "he deleted all of his socials :sob:, I think a bunch of thirsty gays found him and probably started harassing him :(" and YOU are the one who put his ig on here, why not take blame in some of it lol?, we appreciate you posting the vids but the point was you going OD and posting his @

Reactions: Bootyluver

Haku___

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please stop saying this! There is no such thing. Men will be aggressive in general to the thing(s) of their desire. One can't be harassed over something they voluntarily posted or performed!
Literally shut up. He got baited and found out. He’s also not underage. End of story.

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
idk why you trying to dis me lol, this is what you said "he deleted all of his socials :sob:, I think a bunch of thirsty gays found him and probably started harassing him :(" and YOU are the one who put his ig on here, why not take blame in some of it lol?, we appreciate you posting the vids but the point was you going OD and posting his @

I’m not to blame because last time I checked the videos where already out there to begin with. And he literally deleted all of his socials the day after I uploaded them on here, so how in the world could I ever be the cause of this when the dude that actually b**ted him, posted his nudes for his 9,000 followers to see?!?

idontknowwhattoputhere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
these weirdos behind these bait pages are making thousands of dollars off of unsuspecting men who didn't consent to have this stuff shared for the world to see. not to mention some of the guys posted are very clearly *underage*. this has to be against the twitter rules so i don't know how they stay up for so long but clearly they don't care.

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why you calling me hard headed :/ its a simple discussion mister

Because that’s exactly how your acting. You making it seem like I got thousands of dudes to flock to his social media’s off of the few posts I made on here when in reality I literally pulled the posts from somewhere which was twitter, where thousands of people had already seen him naked and the TikTok that his friend tagged him in.

I’m done w this conversation and I’m dropping it bc clearly I’m talking to sum children on here, who like to ignore what’s right infront of their face because they don’t like how it’s presented to them.

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if this was straight men baiting young girls, people would have a very different reaction.

Thank You!! They really would too, bc that Xjron dude was on here was making excuses for grown ass men lusting over teenagers saying “Men will be aggressive in general to the things they desire” while also ignoring the fact that this teenager got b**ted and didn’t sign up to have his nudes exposed and sold online for someone else’s profit!

D

deleted2191631

Thank You!! They really would too, bc that Xjron dude was on here was making excuses for grown ass men lusting over teenagers saying “Men will be aggressive in general to the things they desire” while also ignoring the fact that this teenager got b**ted and didn’t sign up to have his nudes exposed and sold online for someone else’s profit!

Listen, I left this this topic! But since you're determined to keep me in it! I'll respond to your idiotic reasoning!! Yes! Men are and can be aggressive! That statement was made in the generalized terms!

I know nothing of the guy who started this topic, but if the subject of that video/pic was 'underage' then yes, it's bad that his content got out there! But there's also blame to him! Nothing could have been said that was so enticing to literally take your clothes off for an unknown and maybe unseen person on the internet! And this idea that it's GAY men who are the sole vultures of this is dumb! No guy/man who puts himself on the internet in various forms of undress, accentuating various parts of his body in certain poses can't go and claim "harassment" because it's some guys pointing it out or leaving 'thirsty comments!" and he wants those comments to solely come from women and NOT men!

This whole forum is filled with threads dedicated to lust of STRAIGHT men! But all be damn if anyone says anything to these "straight" guys because they'll get sensitive and block you or worse, leave social media!! Then all is LOST!: unamused:

Now, why anyone of bother to get so "invested" in these social media personalities and/or "models" is beyond me.
Take whatever you get from it and move on! These in depth commentaries and personal attacks against me or anyone is just stupid.