Toilet roll test

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine fits but it's somewhat of a tight squeeze. If my penis were perfectly round, then it'd probably be more difficult. I am average at over 5" but obviously less than 5.5" of girth (which is what I'm sure most toilet paper rolls are here in America). Once it's about halfway down, skin starts to roll up at the bottom of my shaft...I can still fit it in though. Pretty average, I guess.

hola123

Just Browsing
Media
so i have a question about this whole test.
basically, my penis has almost the exact same girth as an american toilet paper roll. my penis is just slightly bigger, because i can't fit it in. the length is about 3/4" to 1" longer than the toilet paper roll. how does this compare to the average size? i don't really know if i'm big or just average.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so i have a question about this whole test.
basically, my penis has almost the exact same girth as an american toilet paper roll. my penis is just slightly bigger, because i can't fit it in. the length is about 3/4" to 1" longer than the toilet paper roll. how does this compare to the average size? i don't really know if i'm big or just average.

If you can't fit inside then I think you are a bit thicker than the average cock. Girth is good and appreciated by most women!

If you are 3/4" to 1" longer then just add up the numbers. The average tube is 4.5" long so that put you at the 5.5" mark for length.... average.