Top or Bottom

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im a bit curious about things but if i had to choose, i would be top for the power and control. Being a bottom would be powerlessness kinda and i wouldnt try that without the right person im kinda indifferent to the whole situation thats why im still unsure and discovering myself.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
99% top is probably not unrealistic as an estimate of lifetime behavior, as my two long-term partners were total bottoms, and the one semi-LTR with a top was a fiasco sexually. But with my first college boyfriends I was fully versatile and still can be when needed. Orientation is probably more like 80/20 top in terms of basic interest.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing weak or less empowering about being on bottom! I use to think that too, but I quickly learned that the bottom has a whole helluva lot more control over the pacing, positions, and transitions - at least in my experience.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
most of the guys I've been with automatically assume I'm a top when they see my cock. But my ass is definitely my pleasure center. A beautiful cock is nice, but a beautiful ass REALLY gets me going. I love playing with a nice ass as much as I like having my ass played with. I tend to get bored when topping, as so much feeling/sensation is lost once the condom is put on. That, and the fact that I'm not very aggressive sexually. Rough, nasty, sweaty, piggy sex has its place, but I much prefer to maintain a slow, simmering pace for a few hours. A recent night with a hottie, we both got off twice that night, & twice again in the morning. We were a crusty, sticky mess wrapped up in each others arms & legs. It was awesome. to each his own...

Reactions: SoaringSpirit
A

AM_092

Bottom here... Never topped. It just seemed natural for me. I've just never thought about topping (well sometimes, when I'm fantasising, but I always bottom anyway). I would just rather a guy sticking his dick up my ass, instead of me sticking my dick up someone else's ass.

I never thought of bottoming was less manly than topping, but I guess that idea still exists (that the bottom is the 'bitch'). I think there's it takes a lot to do either. The top usually does all the work, but it's not always comfortable if you're the bottom. It's kind of balance that way, and even better if both partners are versatile. However, I like being in a relationship where I bottom and my partner tops.

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Neither. There seems to be this assumption that all gay guys like to fuck or be fucked. Well, I'm 100% gay and just not into it. And I'm not a great fan of sucking or being sucked either. Never understood this obsession with having to stick your cock into something. At least I never have to worry about catching anything and don't need condoms :smile: . Call me boring but I've had mind blowing orgasms that almost knock me out.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I enjoyed fucking before condoms. For years now I have been only oral and, because of the paucity of true oral talent among the thousands of partners I've been with over the years, I really am only into sucking. I can only cum with very talented oral skills and from a cum hungry cocksucker. Because of that I haven't cum with anyone I've had sex with, and there have been plenty, in over a couple of years. I am not either a top or bottom now. I am an active cocksucker.

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I decided i was more bottom when i was being topped for the first time and he was hitting "that spot" and i came with a dick in me. That is the most intense orgasm you will ever have i think. i think everyone should try it once.

lpsgnooby

1st Like
Media
i am a bottom! i like bigger guys, so A) it is really awkward trying to top a larger guy, if you are smaller framed. and B) i really enjoy just knowing that a guy can get so much pleasure off of me.

i can also count on one hand the number of times i have topped, and idk if it's because i'm uncut or anything, but anal sex just wasn't that pleasurable for me. and yes i did use a lot of lube, both with a condom and without. idk, oral just felt so much better. :p

fastkat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First I think that any man worth his worth his keep really should be versatile. I do understand having a preference, don't get me wrong. What I don't understand is not being able to enjoy the other position.

When I lost my virginity it was topping a very hot ass, who very shortly thereafter (like I think 15 minutes) got us going again and then fucked me. We went back and forth like that for a good long while. After that (at least with casual sex partners) I started bottoming A LOT and WANTED to. Then when I started having more random sex with people I didn't know and normally not twice... There came into play this unspoken rule "Bigger Dick Tops." I didn't make that up and I have spoken to many who have arrived at the same conclusion. So, reluctantly at first, I learned the joys of topping and developed an undeniable hunger for ass.

And that's where I am today. I love a man's ass. The sight, the feel, physique, ESPECIALLY the taste butt, (lame if not punny... Lol) I have never stopped wanting a dick in my ass. There is nothing that rivals that pleasure.... Except for the feeling of my dick in an ass that I have just rimmed, fucked hard, rimmed and then fucked again. :biggrin1:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First I think that any man worth his worth his keep really should be versatile. I do understand having a preference, don't get me wrong. What I don't understand is not being able to enjoy the other position.

When I lost my virginity it was topping...
...that I have just rimmed, fucked hard, rimmed and then fucked again. :biggrin1:

Nicely said, and what a handsome stud you are! :smile:

Cheers, FinnMan

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never enjoyed topping. bottoming feels better for me.

it's not just the prostate, but the feeling of a dick in there. to me, while most of the pleasure comes from the prostate, a significant part comes from feeling of a dick in the ass too.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to rim ass and fuck, I also like to suck cock sometimes which many gays feel disqualifies me from being designated as a top (lol, they're NEVER happy)...so I guess I'm a toppom, or maybe a tottom?:rolleyes::rolleyes: