True jealousy

Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 26 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 26 2005, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 26 2005, 07:16 AM
Stupid&#39;s used for emphasis in this case, kinda like flaming, "the fuck", etc.
[post=277539]Quoted post[/post]​

Or &#39;wicked&#39;. I&#39;ve used that before.
[post=277767]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Must be a Bostonite w/lingo like that...
 
The_Swinging_Voter: Im surprised more guys havent experienced jealousy while at High School, especially in the last couple of years. Could be because I went to a smallish school where the ratio of girls to guys wasn&#39;t exactly equal that I copped a bit more. Often found guys trying to put me down out of some misguided notion that the girls would find out about my size and choose me over them. Not particularly mature, but what do you expect in HS.

Also, Ive done a bit of swinging and have found a number of times the wife or girlfriend is quite keen to &#39;play&#39; with me but the husband or boyfriend gets a real bee in their bonnet and instantly veto the idea.
 
Oh and I&#39;ve also been called ugly a lot, when I was younger (maybe 14-16) by my &#39;friends&#39;, comments were &#39;ugly as sin&#39; etc. Now I realise they weren&#39;t and still aren&#39;t very nice people, one came to my friend&#39;s house and asked him to beat the shit out of him o_O his head&#39;s gone I think. I think they were also jealous because I &#39;got the girl&#39; we all wanted and wasn&#39;t trying as hard as they were either. But the size of penis has never really been an issue.
 
I forgot the infix -fuckin- as in abso-fuckin-lutely or in-fuckin-credible&#33; (For those not familiar with obscure grammar, an infix and a circumfix are the other two types of affixations. They&#39;re both rare in English; I&#39;m mostly familiar with them because infixes appear in the conjugation of several Lakota verbs, and all Lakota verbs have some circumfixes in proper conjugation.)
 
Originally posted by Kimahri+Jan 25 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Jan 25 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 25 2005, 04:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-surferboy
@Jan 25 2005, 08:46 PM
Hey jeepy, what&#39;s yer career?
[post=277303]Quoted post[/post]​

I am a professional musical theatre performer. I act, sing, and dance as well as dabble in some directing and choreographing. I&#39;ve also done some modeling as well.
[post=277305]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, i can see the modelling very easily.
[post=277307]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
:blush: Thanks&#33; I appreciate that.
 
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Jan 27 2005, 06:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Jan 27 2005, 06:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun@Jan 26 2005, 03:43 AM
oh, and i sing too jeep...what are you? (i.e.  tenor)
[post=277438]Quoted post[/post]​
I am a baritone. Although depending on the score I sometimes sing second tenor.
[post=278002]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m a tenor,
and would never be mistaken for a model....just matthew broderick
or an osmond brother. LOL
 
Originally posted by txquis+Jan 27 2005, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(txquis &#064; Jan 27 2005, 11:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun
@Jan 26 2005, 03:43 AM
oh, and i sing too jeep...what are you? (i.e.  tenor)
[post=277438]Quoted post[/post]​

I am a baritone. Although depending on the score I sometimes sing second tenor.
[post=278002]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m a tenor,
and would never be mistaken for a model....just matthew broderick
or an osmond brother. LOL
[post=278018]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
ROFL&#33; Oh my god Jeff&#33; You could pass as an Osmond&#33; :lol: That is too funny&#33; Love ya&#33; :wub:
 
Well thats cool, both of ya&#33; I&#39;m a "baritenor" as the teacher calls me :p. I&#39;m also part of an ensemble of 5, and we meet evert friday or more each week...we have a concert in march (its all a cappella, but it sounds REAL cool&#33;) Im also in the high school chorus (1 of 2 guys...but i tend to outstage the rest of the ppl- 90% of them are slackers, so about 6 of us carry the whole group) but its all good...are either of you currently in a group/play/whatever?
 
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Jan 27 2005, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Jan 27 2005, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 27 2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun
@Jan 26 2005, 03:43 AM
oh, and i sing too jeep...what are you? (i.e.  tenor)
[post=277438]Quoted post[/post]​

I am a baritone. Although depending on the score I sometimes sing second tenor.
[post=278002]Quoted post[/post]​


I&#39;m a tenor,
and would never be mistaken for a model....just matthew broderick
or an osmond brother. LOL
[post=278018]Quoted post[/post]​
ROFL&#33; Oh my god Jeff&#33; You could pass as an Osmond&#33; :lol: That is too funny&#33; Love ya&#33; :wub:
[post=278019]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I just can&#39;t get over the number of artsy people on this forum, espcially musicians. And so many male singers. I am not used to this. I am a second tenor. I have a degree in music, but the instrument is piano.
 
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 28 2005, 01:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 28 2005, 01:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 27 2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun
@Jan 26 2005, 03:43 AM
oh, and i sing too jeep...what are you? (i.e.  tenor)
[post=277438]Quoted post[/post]​

I am a baritone. Although depending on the score I sometimes sing second tenor.
[post=278002]Quoted post[/post]​


I&#39;m a tenor,
and would never be mistaken for a model....just matthew broderick
or an osmond brother. LOL
[post=278018]Quoted post[/post]​

ROFL&#33; Oh my god Jeff&#33; You could pass as an Osmond&#33; :lol: That is too funny&#33; Love ya&#33; :wub:
[post=278019]Quoted post[/post]​
I just can&#39;t get over the number of artsy people on this forum, espcially musicians. And so many male singers. I am not used to this. I am a second tenor. I have a degree in music, but the instrument is piano.
[post=278122]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hehe...i play piano semi-decently i just have to keep at it (which i hardly do, but when ive got it ive got it) But you sing too, thats awsome......do i see a possible quartet forming? ^_^
 
Originally posted by yaoifun+Jan 28 2005, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yaoifun &#064; Jan 28 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jan 28 2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 27 2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun
@Jan 26 2005, 03:43 AM
oh, and i sing too jeep...what are you? (i.e.  tenor)
[post=277438]Quoted post[/post]​

I am a baritone. Although depending on the score I sometimes sing second tenor.
[post=278002]Quoted post[/post]​


I&#39;m a tenor,
and would never be mistaken for a model....just matthew broderick
or an osmond brother. LOL
[post=278018]Quoted post[/post]​

ROFL&#33; Oh my god Jeff&#33; You could pass as an Osmond&#33; :lol: That is too funny&#33; Love ya&#33; :wub:
[post=278019]Quoted post[/post]​

I just can&#39;t get over the number of artsy people on this forum, espcially musicians. And so many male singers. I am not used to this. I am a second tenor. I have a degree in music, but the instrument is piano.
[post=278122]Quoted post[/post]​

Hehe...i play piano semi-decently i just have to keep at it (which i hardly do, but when ive got it ive got it) But you sing too, thats awsome......do i see a possible quartet forming? ^_^
[post=278124]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Yes, and the performances will be wild. Can&#39;t wait until we start practicing :p
We might even sing ocassioinally when we aren&#39;t occupied with other exotic pursuits :lol:
 
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 28 2005, 01:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 28 2005, 01:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by yaoifun@Jan 28 2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jan 28 2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 27 2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 27 2005, 06:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun
@Jan 26 2005, 03:43 AM
oh, and i sing too jeep...what are you? (i.e.  tenor)
[post=277438]Quoted post[/post]​

I am a baritone. Although depending on the score I sometimes sing second tenor.
[post=278002]Quoted post[/post]​


I&#39;m a tenor,
and would never be mistaken for a model....just matthew broderick
or an osmond brother. LOL
[post=278018]Quoted post[/post]​

ROFL&#33; Oh my god Jeff&#33; You could pass as an Osmond&#33; :lol: That is too funny&#33; Love ya&#33; :wub:
[post=278019]Quoted post[/post]​

I just can&#39;t get over the number of artsy people on this forum, espcially musicians. And so many male singers. I am not used to this. I am a second tenor. I have a degree in music, but the instrument is piano.
[post=278122]Quoted post[/post]​


Hehe...i play piano semi-decently i just have to keep at it (which i hardly do, but when ive got it ive got it) But you sing too, thats awsome......do i see a possible quartet forming? ^_^
[post=278124]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, and the performances will be wild. Can&#39;t wait until we start practicing :p
We might even sing ocassioinally when we aren&#39;t occupied with other exotic pursuits :lol:
[post=278129]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]


Oh, I&#39;ll get you goys to sing. :)
 
ROFL&#33; Oh my god Jeff&#33; You could pass as an Osmond&#33;  That is too funny&#33; Love ya&#33; 

You arent kidding.
I hate it that i resemble them because nobody wants to fuck an Osmond :blink:

Dig this.
jefferson "osmond"

Aw geez, next i&#39;ll be selling dolls with marie on QVC.....or worse yet, doing a really
bad tour of JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT. :lol:
 
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 28 2005, 08:52 AM
ROFL&#33; Oh my god Jeff&#33; You could pass as an Osmond&#33;  That is too funny&#33; Love ya&#33; 

You arent kidding.
I hate it that i resemble them because nobody wants to fuck an Osmond :blink:

Dig this.
jefferson "osmond"

Aw geez, next i&#39;ll be selling dolls with marie on QVC.....or worse yet, doing a really
bad tour of JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT. :lol:
[post=278167]Quoted post[/post]​
hehehehehehehehehehehehe :lol:

Stop, I can&#39;t take it anymore&#33;

*falls outta chair laughing while my dog stairs at me puzzled*

PS: I think you would be shocked by the number of people who wanna fuck an Osmond. ;)
 
Donny? ok.........Marie? nope.
Both of &#39;em together........never mind I just made myself sick.


Jeff?........you betcha&#39;
 
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jan 28 2005, 07:41 PM
Donny? ok.........Marie? nope.
Both of &#39;em together........never mind I just made myself sick.
[post=278274]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL I think that&#39;s enough to make anyone sick&#33; :D
 
LOL.
Thanks for the strokes, guys....i&#39;ll be glad i&#39;m more fuckable than donny and marie.
HAAA