Tubbo (mcyt)

RawrRawrRawr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No more airbed or Uber for Coy.

I wasn't surprised when I saw it was over, for the last few hours I watched before Tubbo went to bed the timer kept getting really low and then subs would come at the last second.
I guess people want to think they saved the day, rather than just adding to the timer.

I'll miss the late night Tubbo and Coy content.

Reactions: Marvelgay

tartarino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's usually how subathons end, people are playing with the timer, thinking maybe someone else wil gift some and suddenly the timer hits zero. Followed by a surge of subs that camer too late. When I checked the stream this morning there was like 60 minutes on the clock which was great so I went to do my business and when I came back 2 hours later it was over. Sad.
Tubbo showing off his sweaty black socks from a few months ago
I'm sorry to brake it to you but I don't think they're sweaty. Sweaty means stinky and after 60 days of him and his friends coming to his house after a full day of wearing shoes the only person with stinky feet was Harry.

ch269754

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he say anything interesting in his yesterday's stream? Sadly it was sub only.

I might watch it later but can't be bothered rn, I got gifted a sub so downloaded it/uploaded it elsewhere if anyone else wants a look.

Quiet Quest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I might watch it later but can't be bothered rn, I got gifted a sub so downloaded it/uploaded it elsewhere if anyone else wants a look.

TL;DR - He feels great about how the subathon went, he's fuelled by his friends' creative energy, and he plans to do more "event" streams like the cooking shows and the DnD campaign

Marvelgay

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TL;DR - He feels great about how the subathon went, he's fuelled by his friends' creative energy, and he plans to do more "event" streams like the cooking shows and the DnD campaign
Also he said moved his TV into the bedroom and watched a octopus documentary. On Coy's stream Coy said they watched that documentary together. Also Coy has not complained about the couch or air mattress since the tubbathon ended.

Reactions: RawrRawrRawr

hudsonr2291

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The fact that he also made a shit ton of money would have helped keep him going to