ummm what should i do?

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
why would i lie to a bunch of people who have never met me?

that would make no sence at all. if i was gonna lie i would lie to people who know me,

everything that i posted is true.

Id say take a couple of pics together. get him to join and show off a bit!

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
like i said im gonna try and get him to join ill see if i can find batteries for my camera. or an old pic with both of is in it

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol true, but i asked him if he wants me to suck his cock again and i got the green light so im off,

pstg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's nothing, I just came back from a vigorous sex session with my 3 female model roommates. Halfway through their twin sisters and mothers all came in at the same time and instead of being shocked as I expected, they vigorously sucked my 12" cock and squirted all over the place. Then I went and had sex with their fathers and brothers, one by one. In fact they all queued up outside my door. And they were straight.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's nothing, I just came back from a vigorous sex session with my 3 female model roommates. Halfway through their twin sisters and mothers all came in at the same time and instead of being shocked as I expected, they vigorously sucked my 12" cock and squirted all over the place. Then I went and had sex with their fathers and brothers, one by one. In fact they all queued up outside my door. And they were straight.

any pics? :biggrin1: