Underage Sex Topics & LPSG

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been bothered by the presence of threads that ask about childhood sexual development.
"Hung before Puberty?"
"How big was your dick when you were 13yo?"
"How old was you when your yerkin off your penis?"

According to the rules - http://www.lpsg.org/rules -
"These violations will result in a ban on the user's account"
"Distribution of sexually explicit content involving minors, ... - by minors we mean those under the age of 18"

I don't understand why the above threads are still present.
One is locked - 2 are open.
I don't understand why people have not at a minimum been warned.

Am I a prude?
I think not.
We are adults and can discuss adult topics.
Can we not discuss the penis of a 13 year old?

I would hope for some polite sane discussion of the matter.
I think many have not ventured onto those threads and not even been aware that some (myself included) find these threads offensive and objectionable.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree with the poster because these are not topics about underage kids specifically. They are questions asked of the adults on this site about their experience when they (we) were younger. For instance I had sex with someone when I was 10 years old. Is it against the rules to just acknowledge that fact? I'm not describing every graphic detail about it.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I can understand why some are curious about how their development experiences compare to others, but this isn't the place to discuss it. You have to be 18 years old by law to join, as it's an adult website and the age of consent in the U.S. is 18. Restricting sexual content of underage individuals is a natural extension of that law, so it makes perfect sense to remove these threads. The sad truth is that these posts could draw (and have drawn) unwanted attention and it's just not worth putting the site in jeopardy. I am with you, Pitbull...these threads are not appropriate for this site and should be taken down.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From the mods.... It is a very fine line between talking about what we was like when we was kids / younger, and actually talking about a child in graphic sexual detail, and is why we do NOT allow external links, which go direct to images or material relating to minors on this site in general, due to the possible legal risk it may expose LPSG to, no matter wherever the server is located.

I would say to users who are unsure about content, whatever the subject material may be, to use the report post function in the respective thread.

Same goes for posts if you are unsure if it's ok to post certain material, contact a mod / admin via PM or in the chat room if present (I'm in the room quite a bit).

Also, I would say that due to the vast size of this site, there maybe posts that the admin team may not spot, which could fall fowl of the TOS for the site, and we would ask members here, to play a part in their community, and use the report post system, so we are alerted to the fact that something could possibly be wrong.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it is perfectly fine discussing our experiences now that we are adults, but I don't make the laws.
<deleted>
I hope I didn't go too far with the description, if I did, please delete my post.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the mods.... It is a very fine line between talking about what we was like when we was kids / younger, and actually talking about a child in graphic sexual detail

I disagree.
What you describe is not a fine line but an obvious border.
I know the difference and I think most do.

My point is that there is a gray area here which I think would be in everyone's best interest to eliminate. Including the interests of the moderating staff.
When a thread asking about a 13 year old child's penis size is started it is much easier to point to TOS and remove the thread then to have to spend time monitoring posts and waiting to see if someone goes over the fine line.
Having to deal with reports about these threads which for some reason seem to be appearing every week or two.

The moderating staff is trying in each instance to interpret "sexually explicit content." The problem with this approach is that a pedophile may have a different view than the moderators. You may find something to be benign but a pedophile might find it exciting and arousing.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope I didn't go too far with the description, if I did, please delete my post.

I would hope for some polite sane discussion of the matter.

6 post and we have veered off the course of polite and sane.
Your description was totally unnecessary and actually weakened your own argument.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The moderating staff is trying in each instance to interpret "sexually explicit content." The problem with this approach is that a pedophile may have a different view than the moderators. You may find something to be benign but a pedophile might find it exciting and arousing.

Thing is, places say like parenting sites could come under the same remit, if that was the case.

The bottom line is..... where do you actually draw the line, and is why I said in my previous post, if you are unsure if material would cross over this line, check with staff / use report post function as required.

6 post and we have veered off the course of polite and sane.
Your description was totally unnecessary and actually weakened your own argument.

I'm sorry, but I feel the post was just showing as an example of what the team may find as objectionable material or not, and in this case, would NOT be classed as objectionable material, so you need to back off a bit there bud.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oops, sorry, I have edited it out. I really didn't think I was going into much detail and thought it was humorous. Sorry. Not sure this topic is discussable.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thing is, places say like parenting sites could come under the same remit, if that was the case.

The bottom line is..... where do you actually draw the line,

We are not a parenting site.
If I posted a picture, any picture, of anyone under the age of 18, I would be in violation of the TOS.
These are your rules not mine.
Pictures that could be posted on any church website, government website, right wing family values websites are not allowed here.
If I want to post such pictures I can do it on a website that allows it.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to define the boundaries of ethics by the rules that are in place somewhere, you don't even understand what is at stake here.

Every guy or woman ...but mostly guys that act like 'discussing their sexual experiences as a child' or 'genital development' is harmless just because they are adults talking about it is full of it. You are totally missing the point.

and i can not understand the arrogance of some of the people that I have seen posting not the least hindered by any feelings that this might be wrong. Oh no..even attacking the ones stating a different opinion than theirs..because 'how dare I even hint at the possible presence of pedofilic tendencies of the thread starter'..' how dare i even utter that you all don't know who surrounds us here'

Yeah of course you can discuss almost whatever you like as an adult. But why do you not talk about it with the people you actually know and trust in your offline life?. Plastering it all on an open internet forum like this attracts the crazies. You can not just close your eyes from that 'just because you are an adult' . Why as an adult would you even choose to be part of a problem this world is suffering...most likely even in your own neigbourhood?

You are not a kid anymore, If you were still a child you could have talked about it with your mates back then..Talk about it now with people you actually know and trust...

But hey you are an adult right..and can do and say whatever you like and please..because its you 'the adult' that is talking about it.

Well the children of that same age group right now, can not come here and talk about it, they can not defend themselves when some sicko tries to have a look at their already 'fully developed' peen at 10 years old or whatever age that still considers them to be a minor. They can not defend themselves from horny guys or girls satisfying themselves from the stories of adults who talk about how or when they had sex at that same age..
They cannot defend themselves from people looking at them with lusting eyes wondering what glory will develop into that hung guy who as an adult has his pictures plastered over the net and talked about how big he was at 9 years old..

Why is it necessary to go there? everything else on LPSG is discussed..we hardly leave anything alone here.. fetishes, desires, dreams, etc..from ADULTS in their Adult life. Isn't that enough?

Why is it necessary to talk about something you know can cause alot more damage than needed..even if YOU never experience it or someone you know. Why are you so selfish in your thinking..why do you choose to be a part of that problem?

Because you are acting within the rules from LPSG's is that it??? I mean FOR REAL..is that it???

You= everyone engaging in that type of behaviour and do not see harm by the way

I as an observer of all the posts that have passed about these topics have been looking closely at some defending the views of some of the threadposters. And I have not seen one argument yet that has any dignity to it. Explaining why they feel it should be allowed and accepted to just talk about it..

Other than...'we are adults'..

Tsss....

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree.
What you describe is not a fine line but an obvious border.
I know the difference and I think most do.

My point is that there is a gray area here which I think would be in everyone's best interest to eliminate. Including the interests of the moderating staff.
When a thread asking about a 13 year old child's penis size is started it is much easier to point to TOS and remove the thread then to have to spend time monitoring posts and waiting to see if someone goes over the fine line.
Having to deal with reports about these threads which for some reason seem to be appearing every week or two.

The problem here is deciphering what's in another person's mind. It can't be done. So far in the civilized world, there is no such thing as thought crime. It's not up to the moderators or anyone else to guess what a pedophile will find arousing. In fact from what I know about pedophiles they seem to be attracted to the most innocent forms of child depiction. What your attitude may lead to is : 1. no more diaper ads showing babies waddling around or being changed by their mothers. 2. no depictions of children or teenagers swimming. 3. no descriptions, photos or videos of underage (under 18) young people kissing or hugging. I could go on and on here.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We are not a parenting site.
If I posted a picture, any picture, of anyone under the age of 18, I would be in violation of the TOS.
These are your rules not mine.
Pictures that could be posted on any church website, government website, right wing family values websites are not allowed here.
If I want to post such pictures I can do it on a website that allows it.

Posting images of under 18's (as in attachments or as links) is more strait cut, we simply do not allow it as it's just too much of a risk for us.

Discussion though, is more a grey area, and we would hope that members would use their brains with what they post, as I outlined earlier.

We are all human, and we all make mistakes, myself included.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TBH, I don't feel your post in this case was objectionable, and was just use to exemplify a situation.

I'm sorry, but I feel the post was just showing as an example of what the team may find as objectionable material or not, and in this case, would NOT be classed as objectionable material, so you need to back off a bit there bud.

Well you are entitled to your opinion.
I am entitled to mine and I don't think I need to back off.

The problem is that you (according to you) the entire moderating team find no problem with the above (now deleted) post.
Oblivious to the fact that the first person who viewed the post found it objectionable. I found it objectionable. The person who posted it after quick consideration at least understood this and deleted it.
In fact he knew he was walking that "thin line" when he posted it with an offer for its deletion.

If the entire moderating staff has no problems with such threads - just rewrite the TOS.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe that people kinda lose perspective that LPSG is a sex site. Most people I talk to here visit this site for other people, their interactions, for me LPSG is not a sex site- I haven`t hooked up with anyone from here, and most people i talk to I consider friends...tbh, only once in a while I see a dick I really like! :wink:
But, this is a SEX SITE! There are naked people everywhere, and I do think talking about minors and their experiences is very disturbing on a site like this.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are going to define the boundaries of ethics by the rules that are in place somewhere, you don't even understand what is at stake here.

Every guy or woman ...but mostly guys that act like 'discussing their sexual experiences as a child' or 'genital development' is harmless just because they are adults talking about it is full of it. You are totally missing the point.

and i can not understand the arrogance of some of the people that I have seen posting not the least hindered by any feelings that this might be wrong. Oh no..even attacking the ones stating a different opinion than theirs..because 'how dare I even hint at the possible presence of pedofilic tendencies of the thread starter'..' how dare i even utter that you all don't know who surrounds us here'

Yeah of course you can discuss almost whatever you like as an adult. But why do you not talk about it with the people you actually know and trust in your offline life?. Plastering it all on an open internet forum like this attracts the crazies. You can not just close your eyes from that 'just because you are an adult' . Why as an adult would you even choose to be part of a problem this world is suffering...most likely even in your own neigbourhood?

You are not a kid anymore, If you were still a child you could have talked about it with your mates back then..Talk about it now with people you actually know and trust...

But hey you are an adult right..and can do and say whatever you like and please..because its you 'the adult' that is talking about it.

Well the children of that same age group right now, can not come here and talk about it, they can not defend themselves when some sicko tries to have a look at their already 'fully developed' peen at 10 years old or whatever age that still considers them to be a minor. They can not defend themselves from horny guys or girls satisfying themselves from the stories of adults who talk about how or when they had sex at that same age..
They cannot defend themselves from people looking at them with lusting eyes wondering what glory will develop into that hung guy who as an adult has his pictures plastered over the net and talked about how big he was at 9 years old..

Why is it necessary to go there? everything else on LPSG is discussed..we hardly leave anything alone here.. fetishes, desires, dreams, etc..from ADULTS in their Adult life. Isn't that enough?

Why is it necessary to talk about something you know can cause alot more damage than needed..even if YOU never experience it or someone you know. Why are you so selfish in your thinking..why do you choose to be a part of that problem?

Because you are acting within the rules from LPSG's is that it??? I mean FOR REAL..is that it???

You= everyone engaging in that type of behaviour and do not see harm by the way

I as an observer of all the posts that have passed about these topics have been looking closely at some defending the views of some of the threadposters. And I have not seen one argument yet that has any dignity to it. Explaining why they feel it should be allowed and accepted to just talk about it..

Other than...'we are adults'..

Tsss....

I have to agree with you EmJay. Wouldn't change one word.