Underwear comfort

defiant_blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm looking for advice on underwear. I wear boxer briefs, but I'm getting fed up with them rising up and bunching up in the crotch. But... I don't like wearing briefs because they squeeze everything in too tight and it's uncomfortable too (damn my big balls!).

Can anyone suggest what type/make of underwear would offer support, no bunching, but also not too tight?

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My balls are also a problem. Do you "fall/burst out" of briefs, regularly? That's my biggest problem.

Snugly fitted boxerbriefs seem to be the best everyday solution I've come upon, but I agree that they're less than ideal. A jock strap is also a practical solution, but in my case it smashed them even worse. Find one shaped for you, and it might be just the ticket.

For me the pouch of the CockSox brand seems to fit me best. But the pouch is small, and the narrow strip of fabric between the legs is WAY too small to hold my balls in, even with a spandex blend.

My solution is likely going to be buying a spandex jersey knit, and *literally* making my own briefs. Briefs are my favorite style, overall, but the fabric between my legs is simply too narrow to hold in my sack, in every brand I've tried!

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
If you are trying the cheap "Tighty whitie" kinds of briefs, that's probably the problem with why you are uncomfortable in them. Try a nicer brief, like a pouch brief. I tend to like the 2xist and CK briefs myself. There are some pouch boxer-briefs too, but I tend to not like any kind of boxer-brief for the same reasons you don't, and they are also don't breathe and get stuffy during the summertime

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I have muscular/larger thighs which cause almost all boxer briefs to rise. And trunks, well I can forget about them. I have found just one pair of boxer briefs that work for me. Jockey makes a pair that are very well fitting and have a pouch front that is actually a pouch rather than an extra 1/2 inch if material. The best thing about them is the fly. It is parallel to the ground so you reach in from above and pull out your dick. But be warned get hard in these and your cock will find its way out the top. Hell you could leave these on during sex. Def enough slack in the fly.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
Underarmour O Series Boxer Brief with the 3 inch inseam ONLY!! They also make them in 6 and 9 inch. These things are expensive...about 15-20 dollars per pair but entirely worth the money!! They will not bunch, gather, rise or anything else. They stay put and have enough room for almost anything you want to shove in there. I have really big testes as well and have no problem. The traditional Jockey and Hanes boxer briefs (which I also have plenty of) love to pinch my taint and these have never pinched or hurt or for that matter needed to be re-adjusted throughout an entire twelve hour shift, They retain their shape and bounce back right out of the dryer. LOVE THEM!!

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If your main problem is having room for your cock and balls, definitely look into pouch briefs or boxer briefs.

As for boxer briefs riding up, look for pairs with a percentage of lycra/spandex in them. They'll hold their shape better throughout the day.

B_OneThousandDegrees

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear Calvin Klein, and I think they are so comfortable. They're boxer briefs, and they even have extra material near the front where your cock goes. Creating a lose, but supportive cavity for all sizes.

somchai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing, absolutely NOTHING beats Obviously brand undies. They are made for the anatomical shape of the male anatomy. Since I've tried a pair I can't go back to regular underwear. They have lots of room for penis and balls, you feel naked, yet you are lightly supported to prevent sweating/sticking/chaffing/binding/or worse... of the boys. worth every dollar and then some.
The Andrew Christian almost naked pouch brief is very comfy too. If you are midsize to large these will fill better than the Obviously. The Obviously may be more suited to the large/very large. It just depends on your preference on looks once you have them on. Be careful with Andrew Christian sizing as they tend to be smaller.
Either one, there is nothing like slipping on a pair of undies designed for men and having that proud feeling of all your manhood supported and comfortable the whole day long.

bcb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Equipos are my brand of choice. They are pricey but the comfort is well worth it. I had problems with briefs for years, don't like the lack of support with boxers, and don't like the look of boxer briefs. I really love Equipos and the way the look. That is what I am wearing in my profile pic.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking for advice on underwear. I wear boxer briefs, but I'm getting fed up with them rising up and bunching up in the crotch. But... I don't like wearing briefs because they squeeze everything in too tight and it's uncomfortable too (damn my big balls!).

I know exactly what you mean. My cock isn't massive but it's the balls that take up all the space in the crotch area.

My balls are also a problem. Do you "fall/burst out" of briefs, regularly? That's my biggest problem.

Also know exactly what you mean. I keep falling out and when my boxerbriefs rise up my balls fall out/into one of the legs. It gets really uncomfortable when this happens and my balls rub against my thigh with every move of the body and warrants a visit to the loo to make adjustments.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media

Can anyone suggest what type/make of underwear would offer support, no bunching, but also not too tight?

Dude ive got your answer, OBVIOUSLY UNDERWEAR FOR MEN all the way. Google it.

defiant_blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks very much for all your advice guys. Lycra boxer briefs with a pouch seems the way to go - due to my large thighs and big balls! Think I'll invest in a few of those makes suggested and see which is best. I'll let you know what I think. I'm looking forward to some comfort in my underwear... finally!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
If you are trying the cheap "Tighty whitie" kinds of briefs, that's probably the problem with why you are uncomfortable in them. Try a nicer brief, like a pouch brief. I tend to like the 2xist and CK briefs myself. There are some pouch boxer-briefs too, but I tend to not like any kind of boxer-brief for the same reasons you don't, and they are also don't breathe and get stuffy during the summertime

2xist briefs all the way. best pouch out there.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also know exactly what you mean. I keep falling out and when my boxerbriefs rise up my balls fall out/into one of the legs. It gets really uncomfortable when this happens and my balls rub against my thigh with every move of the body and warrants a visit to the loo to make adjustments.
YES!

hangslow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your main problem is having room for your cock and balls, definitely look into pouch briefs or boxer briefs.

As for boxer briefs riding up, look for pairs with a percentage of lycra/spandex in them. They'll hold their shape better throughout the day.

What brands do you suggest? I've been looking all over online and can't find anything decently cheap.. everything 20-40 dollars for a SINGLE pair of fucking underwear!

Cheers

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What brands do you suggest? I've been looking all over online and can't find anything decently cheap.. everything 20-40 dollars for a SINGLE pair of fucking underwear!

Cheers

Hangslow..... Unfortunately you will not find a quality pair of underwear for a big package for less. If you do not mind boxers or commando then that it your best bet...but if you are like me and many guys here and want more support you will have to just suck it up so to speak and spend the $... I only wear 2xist and they are great.....just think of it as the price you have to pay for having a big dick.