Unwanted bulges

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have stories about their bulge, hard or soft, that they didn't to show?

I don't like is when I'm getting a massage and I lie on my back. I don't get hard or anything, but with just a sheet lying over me, my dick must be clearly outlined. No way around it, though, so I just figure the masseurs must see dozens every day and its perfectly normal.

A few times in Saunas I've popped a woodie from some of the things going on in there :redface: , but had to step out because its too hot. I tried pointing it up and kind of to the side so it would blend in with the wrap of the towel, but I guess it didn't work, because on the way to the sinks to get some water I noticed the eyes on two different guys going down to my crotch!

I've said in another post that I'm not embarassed to show, and completely comfrotable with people looking, but that's when its invited or appropriate. In other circumstances, I'm not at all comfortable with it showing!

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you've been blessed with large genitals and you're in a sauna with only a towel over you're going to show regardless. I'm not as big as you I am sure, but sometimes I'll get a woody for no reason when I am at work. Its just part of being a guy.

My point is you are who you are and you seem really comfortable with that. If people wanna look, let them. Its not your problem.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you trust a man without a bulge? Man... never knew guys were so obsessed with a small lump where your equipment is until I joined this board!

No wonder in America, women have a lower educational drop-out rate and are taking over the statistics of more (women) attending college than men. Women are preforming higher on general test results, as well.

Guys you got balls.... show some!:shocked1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If we work together, you and I can make sure that EVERY bulge is a wanted bulge.

It's all part of my new "No Bulge Left Behind" program.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
If we work together, you and I can make sure that EVERY bulge is a wanted bulge.

It's all part of my new "No Bulge Left Behind" program.

and you didn't have to be president bush to think of that one.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
EFH33 said:
...My point is you are who you are and you seem really comfortable with that. If people wanna look, let them. Its not your problem.

I Just tried on a pair of pagamas (in private) that I got for Christmas. (Wearing them right now in fact). I thought, It would be more comfortable to wear them sans underwear. If boxers do nothing for hiding bulge why not nothing at all.

Looking down I saw why. We all know I'm just shy of being called hung, but am enough to be called thick. Looking down at my plaid Pagamas I could clearly make out the entire outline of my penis. Anyone who knows, knows that is hard to see in plaid. Knowing the show I was displaying for the neighbors (always forgetting to draw the curtains:wink:), I decided to use my gift to myself to try to hide it.

Thank goodness for undersized speedos. I'm wering them under the pagamas. In any other situation I wouldn't bother, but I live with my family. Anywhere is O.k. to be on display but I don't know if flopping around for my family is normal or acceptable. True they aren't called the family jewels for nothing, but I'm rich where they are poor.:cool:
"I'm just being Sincere"

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ericbear said:
I can just see the posters in the post office now...Will there be rewards?
BIG rewards, of course.

Posters for the post office:

1) MISSING - Have you seen this bulge?

2) America's 10 most wanted bulges

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get unwanted bulges/erections all the time, all times in the day, even when I wasn't horny. And they just came and wouldn't go away for a long time. I hated it so much :tongue: WHEN I WAS 12 ! ! !

Now I don't mind :cool: showing a bulge or a full erection in public

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually show a bulge in everything I wear and have learned to accept it. Erections are a whole other story, sometimes they are very difficult to deal with. I travel a lot for my work, and am always on planes. I usually have bulge issues then. Whenever I sleep I always get an erection, so I always use the blanket to cover my crotch when I sleep. Once I had a very early flight and I fell asleep before takeoff so I didn't use a blanket. I didn't wake up until the drinks were being served. The woman who was serving drinks asked me if I wanted one just as I woke up. I said yes, half asleep, and while she was serving it I looked down and I had a full erection. Now in the low rise jeans I was wearing, my entire penis and head was clearly on display down my leg. I tried to adjust but too late. The woman turned around with my drink and put it on my tray, which was about an inch from my cock. I could see her looking at it, and was kind of embarassed. After she left I put my blanket over me until my erection went down. During the flight, as she passed by me she would look at my crotch. I pretended not to notice, I was a bit embarassed by the whole event.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to freeball all the time. I was of the opinion, "I'm a man; I have a cock. Why hide the fact?" I'm in a different position now. I teach high school, and I demand that my students pay attention to my words, not my crotch. At their age, teenagers are easily distracted by anything that suggests sexuality, so I don't freeball in the classroom. Creative arrangement in a pair of boxer briefs can suppress a bulge that's a bit too much for my purposes.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have stories about their bulge, hard or soft, that they didn't to show?

I don't like is when I'm getting a massage and I lie on my back. I don't get hard or anything, but with just a sheet lying over me, my dick must be clearly outlined. No way around it, though, so I just figure the masseurs must see dozens every day and its perfectly normal.

A few times in Saunas I've popped a woodie from some of the things going on in there :redface: , but had to step out because its too hot. I tried pointing it up and kind of to the side so it would blend in with the wrap of the towel, but I guess it didn't work, because on the way to the sinks to get some water I noticed the eyes on two different guys going down to my crotch!

I've said in another post that I'm not embarassed to show, and completely comfrotable with people looking, but that's when its invited or appropriate. In other circumstances, I'm not at all comfortable with it showing!

I had a big bulge in my pants on my grandmother´s funeral, and I disliked it. Of course my dick wasn´t hard. I just have a big penis and big balls, so I couldn´t help it.